1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 18:29
    Do y’all maybe know who that was? They wrote Earth First on a pipe, so it’s hardly anyone in my crowd, You folks are in a diff more liberal crowd, could be them. the earth deal people. Sounds cool, yeah, but here is the problem.
    Freezing, no hot water. The paramount rule of life is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you . Do you fellers denounce this, or not? Could you do this to someone?
    And get this......these losers went BACK TO THEIR WARM HUTS, heated by the same gas,
    Suzianne, jump on it!! Hypocrites!!
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 18:401 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Do y’all maybe know who that was? They wrote Earth First on a pipe, so it’s hardly anyone in my crowd, You folks are in a diff more liberal crowd, could be them. the earth deal people. Sounds cool, yeah, but here is the problem.
    Freezing, no hot water. The paramount rule of life is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you . Do you fellers denounce this, ...[text shortened]... rs went BACK TO THEIR WARM HUTS, heated by the same gas,
    One person does something dumb, therefor all Liberals are to blame for it.

Typical Conservative thinking

- y'all 🙄
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 18:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    Freezing, no hot water. The paramount rule of life is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you . Do you fellers denounce this, ...[text shortened]... rs went BACK TO THEIR WARM HUTS, heated by the same gas,
    it's not known who is responsible
    if earth first is they will announce that they were
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 18:49
    @AverageJoe1
    So condemn an entire group because of the actions of one or a few of them.

You are desperate to prove Trump didn't lose.

So you will come up with whatever BS you think will lead you to your desired conclusion.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 18:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    Who are "you fellers"?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 20:32
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So condemn an entire group because of the actions of one or a few of them.

You are desperate to prove Trump didn't lose.

So you will come up with whatever BS you think will lead you to your desired conclusion.
    I dreamed last night that a lib wrote a post that did not.mention Trump! A good start on the new year
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 20:42
    @handyandy said
    Who are "you fellers"?
    I’m from the south. We speak a bit differently from other sections of the country. And we have great respect for women, we could never call a woman a guy, which Northerners seem to. Like, when they say you guys to girls and boys in the same group . Northerners have made inroads however to influence changes in our speech, .....more of us are using the word “right’ at the end of every sentence. That is quite a new thing.

It might be fun to start a thread on the differences in the dialects. One I noticed big time is that no one says ‘uh huh’ anymore. They say ‘I am.’ Or ‘I did’. Or, they will say “are you coming, or No?’” (That is not even good English. Proper would be the word ‘Not’, ) A bit superfluous don’t you think? That one cracked me up.
    How about, how are you.,”I’m well, thanks’. We say “I’m fine,”. To say ‘I’m well’ implies that you have been sick!!!🗣
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 20:46
    @mchill said
    One person does something dumb, therefor all Liberals are to blame for it.

Typical Conservative thinking

- y'all 🙄
    No offense intended, Everyone candraw their own conclusions on that one. I can tell you for sure however that I have never chained myself to a tree. Certainly someone here Has been closer to such activity than I have. I am just drawing my own conclusions.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 22:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    How do you know they "went BACK TO THEIR WARM HUTS, heated by the same gas"?

Radical leftist guerillas are often deliberately "off the grid".
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 23:02
    @athousandyoung said

Joe uses the official Trump procedure. If your story lacks a few facts, make them up.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jan '21 23:312 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    Don't worry, after 20 January the only thing about Trump we will take note of is when he goes on trial for corruption and tax evasion.
    When that happens you will undoubtedly come out with FAKE NEWS since even when in trial your god king can do no wrong. If he gets convicted and even gets off with no prison time that will be the end of his bid for 2024.

My hope is he will be in prison and no longer able to run for county dog catcher much less POTUS.
    I think in the next couple of years while Biden fixes most of the most severe screwups of Trump, the hypnosis wears off and his 70 MILLION base will be down to 70 people in his inner circle.

And of COURSE you will come back with 'WHAT CRIMES" but you ignore Michael Cohen's testimony where Trump devalued properties to get a tax break or a break on his insurance but expanded his property value when he wanted a loan.

THAT sort of thing is HIGHLY illegal and if proven IN STATE courts where any pardons are only for federal crimes, then he WILL be in prison just for that.

The other biggies are the huge amount of missing money from his inauguration and how he handled the payoff to the port stars, if he tried to play footsie with that also in his tax forms that is also illegal.

But of course, FAKE NEWS.

At least till our corrupter in chief is in prison.

I suspect people like you will still think he is your god king but unjustly thrown in jail if that happens.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jan '21 01:57
    @athousandyoung said

Good point. They may indeed be living off the land, and never ever feel the comfort of gas-created heat. Not likely, but you are right. But do you think it’s posdible that they left the scene in a vehicle powered by......gas?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jan '21 01:59
    @handyandy said
    Joe uses the official Trump procedure. If your story lacks a few facts, make them up.
    What fact did I leave out? Curious indeed .
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Jan '21 02:03
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Don't worry, after 20 January the only thing about Trump we will take note of is when he goes on trial for corruption and tax evasion.
    When that happens you will undoubtedly come out with FAKE NEWS since even when in trial your god king can do no wrong. If he gets convicted and even gets off with no prison time that will be the end of his bid for 2024.

My ...[text shortened]... ct people like you will still think he is your god king but unjustly thrown in jail if that happens.
    If I may whittle this down..........Sonhouse predicts the future. And he does not like, and wishes ill will on, Trump.
    Sonhouse, predict, please.....what is the market going to do Monday. Sold Moderna 2 weeks ago, need a new buy!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '21 02:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree