stupid man’s idea of what a smart person sounds like

stupid man’s idea of what a smart person sounds like

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
28 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Eladar
I'd suppose that would have to do with the polls.

http://nation.foxnews.com/newt-gingrich/2011/11/15/poll-gingrich-matches-best-vs-obama

According to the link, Newt is only down 2 points to Obama which is the best for all Republicans.

Having said that, I think it is the swing states that are important, not simply polls. It will be interesting to see the Florida and Ohio polls, especially after the Republican convention.
That poll looks like an outlier; in no other recent one does Gingrich poll better against Obama than Romney and in most he does quite a bit worse. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/president_obama_vs_republican_candidates.html

Quinnipiac, which had the "best" 2010 in terms of closeness of its polls to actual results, put Obama ahead of Newt by 9 points. They also released polls regarding Florida and Ohio earlier this month; in Florida, Obama trailed Romney by 3 points but led Gingrich by the same amount. In Ohio, the President was swamping Newt by 12 points, but Romney was within 3. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/#

rc

Moves
29 Nov 11
3 edits

Originally posted by TerrierJack
Sadly, yes.
really, well then, I might run for a nomination myself, couldn't do any worse i reckon.
Married only once, no sexual harassment allegations, know more about it than Perry,
married to a brown women, mmm, my prospects seem good, but am I white enough,
mmm, I did smoke copious amounts of weed during college, then again, so did the
President, meh, i think ill go for it, what's the salary and benefits of being president? 🙂

Moves
29 Nov 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
really, well then, I might run for a nomination myself, couldn't do any worse i reckon.
Married only once, no sexual harassment allegations, know more about it than Perry,
married to a brown women, mmm, my prospects seem good, but am I white enough,
mmm, I did smoke copious amounts of weed during college, then again, so did the
President, meh, i think ill go for it, what's the salary and benefits of being president? 🙂
The benefits are a target emblazoned on your back and the wages are enough stress to age you 10 years for every 2 in office. You deserve better, robbie, stay home and spread the love!

rc

Moves
29 Nov 11

Originally posted by TerrierJack
The benefits are a target emblazoned on your back and the wages are enough stress to age you 10 years for every 2 in office. You deserve better, robbie, stay home and spread the love!
LOL, ok, some great advice. I even read that the African Americans were reticent
about voting for Obama last time as they feared for his safety, woa!