1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 23:28
    @kevcvs57 said
    Are you sure about that, sounds like a state decision to me
    not a state decision, it is a court decision.

anyone can ban transwomen, as some have done, but it will likely end up in court.
  2. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 23:34
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Many years ago, long before you were born, I was accused of being not-a-liberal because I had unwoke views about gays. I like to argue that my views were only scientific observations on the evolutionary consequences of gay-ness, but be that as it may...

I guess I am still unwoke in the trans area because I would divide sports by chromosomes: XX[&xo] over here, XY[&xxy&xxxy] over there.

I have no opinion about bathrooms, though. Just use a bathroom. Does it matter in your house who goes where? Then use an effing bathroom. Close the door. Problem solved - next case.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 23:38
    @spruce112358 said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Many years ago, long before you were born, I was accused of being not-a-liberal because I had unwoke views about gays. I like to argue that my views were only scientific observations on the evolutionary consequences of gay-ness, but be that as it may...

I guess I am still unwoke in the trans area because I would divide sports by chromosomes: XX[&xo] o ...[text shortened]... your house who goes where? Then use an effing bathroom. Close the door. Problem solved - next case.
    Its not a cut and dried case as just use the bathrooms. Men are ok with that. Women need to get out the toilet cubicle and stand in front of the mirror and do their hair, face, fix their clothes etc. Having a man around is a problem for them, and justifiably so. Get the Effing men out the bathrooms.
  4. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 23:45
    @rajk999 said
    Its not a cut and dried case as just use the bathrooms. Men are ok with that. Women need to get out the toilet cubicle and stand in front of the mirror and do their hair, face, fix their clothes etc. Having a man around is a problem for them, and justifiably so. Get the Effing men out the bathrooms.
    Hi @rajk999. I remember you from the 'Golden Age.'

Would you say chromosomes for the bathrooms, then, as well?

I apologize, I can't remember which way you 'leaned.' Also, based mostly from reading a few posts - very subjective, I think @sh76 is leaning slightly more conservative than he used to. Do you have an opinion on that? I don't know why... but it is somehow important to me.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 01:41
    @spruce112358 said
    Hi @rajk999. I remember you from the 'Golden Age.'

Would you say chromosomes for the bathrooms, then, as well?

I apologize, I can't remember which way you 'leaned.' Also, based mostly from reading a few posts - very subjective, I think @sh76 is leaning slightly more conservative than he used to. Do you have an opinion on that? I don't know why... but it is somehow important to me.
    Let me simplify it. Men cannot change their sex. It is cast in stone. They can change their clothes and surgery can give them an appearance of women. But they are still men. They have no right in women's bathrooms.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 01:57
    @rajk999 said
    Let me simplify it. Men cannot change their sex. It is cast in stone. They can change their clothes and surgery can give them an appearance of women. But they are still men. They have no right in women's bathrooms.
    bingo!
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 05:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, he is telling the truth. For the record, Shav is cool with men competing with women, even high school sports. I asked him and Sonhouse if it would be OK with them if men compete with their 14 year old daughters. Neither answered.
    I also asked Shav, who is against capital punishment, if a guy who tortures and murders a family in a secluded lake cabin should be ...[text shortened]... ://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/nypd-officer-shot-jonathan-diller-wake-today-in-massapequa/

Shav?
    I answered on both accounts.
    If the answer isn’t your opinion, you deem the question unanswered.

We’ve talked about this multiple times and you just have a form of narcissism or stupidity. Take your pick.

My opinions on trans athletes is well known: it’s the only discussion with any merit on the trans issue. But you need to talk in solutions which benefit all parties instead if whine.

There are no men competing with 14 year old daughters.

I am opposed to the death penalty.
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 09:50
    @shavixmir said
    There are no men competing with 14 year old daughters.
    YouTube
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:45
    @cliff-mashburn said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1UkVBbUrpA
    Geez...what happened when I posted a video of a 50 year old man competing against teen girls and using their locker room?
    Where's your snappy comeback claiming it doesn't happen?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 08:00
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Geez...what happened when I posted a video of a 50 year old man competing against teen girls and using their locker room?
    Were these 50 year old men Republicans by any chance?
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 12:02
    @suzianne said
    Were these 50 year old men Republicans by any chance?
    no…keep digging and making an ass of yourself 😂
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 12:03
    @cliff-mashburn said
    you will not receive a reply from shatmixer
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Apr '24 14:571 edit
    @cliff-mashburn said
    I think the females in scholastic and Olympic sports might disagree with you.
    Nothing to do with Olympic sports they have very strict rules about testosterone levels, cis women with unusually high levels of the stuff have been banned from competing in women’s events.
    As for your monetised meat grinder of a college sports system, only you yanks give a toss about that

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree