Tell Us Again About Respecting Islamic Cultures

Tell Us Again About Respecting Islamic Cultures

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
03 Feb 23

@kevcvs57 said
Shut up halfwit. And unlike your sorry sodden ass I’ve worked for a living for the last 50yrs and still do and still happy to pay my taxes into my community you useless misanthrope.
Golly, I was referring to 'they', the losers who feed on other people. I did not say 'you'. Methinks ye protest too much ?

Lake Como

Moves
03 Feb 23
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AVW8q-B4uSZIJ3mLqc5tY8DZyojI1KLIVBQzSCb7lbg/edit#gid=0

Take your pick. The list is just the books banned in Missouri

I like the "50 Paintings You Should Know" entry (and all the entries related to art) . I just know some imbecile parent saw a booby painted in the middle ages in there and, having not heard of the millions of giga ...[text shortened]... missourian because of what offends some ignoramuses. Scary when thinking where americans are headed.
Yes, books about holocaust, slavery, whatever are history. You omit the ones about being a boy instead of a girl, such as that.
And in perfect liberaleze, you casually say it is OK for teens to 'learn about (sex) from a grownup'. I know some REALLY nasty grownups. Do you not think that it is the responsibility of the parent to teach children such things? You want perfect stranger, who may have sex like Shav does, to teach your children?

Z

Moves
03 Feb 23
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Yes, books about holocaust, slavery, whatever are history. You omit the ones about being a boy instead of a girl, such as that.
And in perfect liberaleze, you casually say it is OK for teens to 'learn about (sex) from a grownup'. I know some REALLY nasty grownups. Do you not think that it is the responsibility of the parent to teach children such things? You want perfect stranger, who may have sex like Shav does, to teach your children?
"Yes, books about holocaust, slavery, whatever are history"
Missourians banned those too.

"You omit the ones about being a boy instead of a girl, such as that."
Children should learn about the lgbtq community just as they learn about heterosexual couples. They must learn they are normal, no matter what some stuck up, closeted gay, self hating christian says otherwise.

"you casually say it is OK for teens to 'learn about (sex) from a grownup"
yes

"I know some REALLY nasty grownups. "
So don't hire them as teachers

"Do you not think that it is the responsibility of the parent to teach children such things? "
No. Just like you don't make parents teach them calculus, biology, literature, physics, chemistry, etc. Sex education is education, just like any other subject. Someone knowledgeable on the subject is better suited to teach than most people whose only authority is that they boinked at a point in time and a human came out.

"You want perfect stranger, who may have sex like Shav does, to teach your children?"
It's not a perfect stranger, it's a teacher, hired by the school my kid already goes to, teaching my kid a subject just like any other teacher in any other subject

Whatever sex that person does in their free time is of no consequence to me. (to answer your pointless side note).

So, short answer: yes.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
03 Feb 23
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Golly, I was referring to 'they', the losers who feed on other people. I did not say 'you'. Methinks ye protest too much ?
“Icky, this guy actually draws money from the government, from other people who have earned it.....It’s just hard to get past that, it really is.”

Me thinks you lie so much you cannot remember them from one page to the other 🙄

Lake Como

Moves
03 Feb 23

@shavixmir said
So, you use an example from a very harsh-line Shiite theocracy (of sorts) to bunch together many various Islamic cultures, many of which look nothing like that?

Tell us again about respecting Jewish cultures.. and I’ll give you Haredi examples of moronity.

Tell us again about respecting Christian cultures… and I’ll give you seperatist examples of moronity.

Buy the ...[text shortened]... e to Islam.
Easy reading and it will enlighten you to the diversity in Islamic culture and thought.
I can’t imagine reading up on Islam. Why would you not want to read up on the Snake-Handler religion in the USA south? Wouldn’t interest in either of them be the same, which is zilch? It is amazing what entertains you liberals.

Lake Como

Moves
03 Feb 23

@kevcvs57 said
“Icky, this guy actually draws money from the government, from other people who have earned it.....It’s just hard to get past that, it really is.”

Me thinks you lie so much you cannot remember them from one page to the other 🙄
My goodness. I do believe you took my response to your ‘shut up half wit” post personally!!😂 I referenced ‘they’, not you. Ha ha. You liberals are truly so sensitive. It is beyond my imagination. Do you get offfeennnnnndded easily as well?
Downer. I can help you if you think you need to toughen up.

Lake Como

Moves
03 Feb 23

@zahlanzi said
"Yes, books about holocaust, slavery, whatever are history"
Missourians banned those too.

"You omit the ones about being a boy instead of a girl, such as that."
Children should learn about the lgbtq community just as they learn about heterosexual couples. They must learn they are normal, no matter what some stuck up, closeted gay, self hating christian says otherwise. ...[text shortened]... e time is of no consequence to me. (to answer your pointless side note).

So, short answer: yes.
You appear to be writing to yourself, sort of like Sunhouse does. You are being rather flippant with your children’s lives, aren’t you? But that is the liberal way. You live in a collective community, everyone’s children belongs to everyone else. It could not be more creepy.

Lake Como

Moves
03 Feb 23

@averagejoe1 said
My goodness. I do believe you took my response to your ‘shut up half wit” post personally!!😂 I referenced ‘they’, not you. Ha ha. You liberals are truly so sensitive. It is beyond my imagination. Do you get offfeennnnnndded easily as well?
Downer. I can help you if you think you need to toughen up.
Did you get Zahlanzi above saying how we are all one big happy family, that I can teach your children, and you can teach my children, all one family, a village, maybe like la tribe in 0North Africa.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 Feb 23

@averagejoe1 said
I can’t imagine reading up on Islam. Why would you not want to read up on the Snake-Handler religion in the USA south? Wouldn’t interest in either of them be the same, which is zilch? It is amazing what entertains you liberals.
I have read up on the snake handlers. They base their practice on Luke 10:19.

But Islam is far more important than snake handler churches.

Lake Como

Moves
03 Feb 23

@athousandyoung said
I have read up on the snake handlers. They base their practice on Luke 10:19.

But Islam is far more important than snake handler churches.
But why do he libs take any time to read up on Islam? Does it mean you have a nefarious goal, or mission, ,,,,,what is the deal? So weird/. I think I will go play golf

Z

Moves
03 Feb 23

@averagejoe1 said
You appear to be writing to yourself, sort of like Sunhouse does. You are being rather flippant with your children’s lives, aren’t you? But that is the liberal way. You live in a collective community, everyone’s children belongs to everyone else. It could not be more creepy.
"You appear to be writing to yourself, sort of like Sunhouse does."
You keep answering though. But yes, when one's opponent barely has the intelligence of a concussed cow, it might seem at time one is talking to oneself

"You are being rather flippant with your children’s lives, aren’t you?"
No, i am just not a simpleton like you, getting scared about insignificant stuff. I want to educate children not raise them to be ignorant adults. Sex is not something to be feared. It's a natural process that sooner or later people will engage in, with or without knowledge on the subject. I would rather a teen have knowledge on the subject. You wouldn't.

"You live in a collective community, everyone’s children belongs to everyone else. "
Pass. This one is too dumb so i am passing on it.

Lake Como

Moves
03 Feb 23
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
"You appear to be writing to yourself, sort of like Sunhouse does."
You keep answering though. But yes, when one's opponent barely has the intelligence of a concussed cow, it might seem at time one is talking to oneself

"You are being rather flippant with your children’s lives, aren’t you?"
No, i am just not a simpleton like you, getting scared about insignificant stuff ...[text shortened]... , everyone’s children belongs to everyone else. "
Pass. This one is too dumb so i am passing on it.
You evade. Parents should not teach children about sex? Golly another 500-yr old tradition is shut down by liberals, in their ‘it takes a village’ world.
I’ve forgotten, can you tell me again what it is that you are going to teach them. You, who is hired yesterday, just in from Minnesota, to teach my child this morning something that I, as a parent, don’t want them to know.
I also forbid my children to dress up for Halloween and to hunt Easter eggs.
Jesus. Zahlanzi, people like you are just damn angry. Sad and pitiful. Hey it’s February, your check should be in your mailbox.
Yes, from the point of view of a capitalist, you are definitely a collectivist. Kinda sweet, though. Share city.

Z

Moves
04 Feb 23

@averagejoe1 said
You evade. Parents should not teach children about sex? Golly another 500-yr old tradition is shut down by liberals, in their ‘it takes a village’ world.
I’ve forgotten, can you tell me again what it is that you are going to teach them. You, who is hired yesterday, just in from Minnesota, to teach my child this morning something that I, as a parent, don’t want them ...[text shortened]... point of view of a capitalist, you are definitely a collectivist. Kinda sweet, though. Share city.
"Parents should not teach children about sex?"
They are free to do so just like some parents are capable of helping their children with the calculus homework. That still doesn't mean a qualified teacher on the subject isn't neede and still leaves the overwhelming majority of children whose parents have no clue what calculus is. Which is fine, because, again, that's what the bloody schools are for.

"Golly another 500-yr old tradition is shut down by liberals, in their ‘it takes a village’ world."
??

"You, who is hired yesterday, just in from Minnesota, to teach my child this morning something that I, as a parent, don’t want them to know."
Which is exactly why they should be taught sex ed because you and other frigid imbeciles won't.
Parents shouldn't get to decide the curriculum. And in most countries, they don't.

"I also forbid my children to dress up for Halloween and to hunt Easter eggs."
Sex education is the same as dressing up for Halloween? Are you getting more stupid by the hour?

" Jesus. Zahlanzi, people like you are just damn angry. Sad and pitiful. Hey it’s February, your check should be in your mailbox. Yes, from the point of view of a capitalist, you are definitely a collectivist. Kinda sweet, though. Share city."
Are you drunk again?

Moves
04 Feb 23

@zahlanzi said
They are free to do so just like some parents are capable of helping their children with the calculus homework. That still doesn't mean a qualified teacher on the subject isn't neede and still leaves the overwhelming majority of children whose parents have no clue what calculus is. Which is fine, because, again, that's what the ...[text shortened]... italist, you are definitely a collectivist. Kinda sweet, though. Share city."
Are you drunk again?
damn…I cant make heads or tails out of your post

Lake Como

Moves
04 Feb 23
2 edits

@zahlanzi said
They are free to do so just like some parents are capable of helping their children with the calculus homework. That still doesn't mean a qualified teacher on the subject isn't neede and still leaves the overwhelming majority of children whose parents have no clue what calculus is. Which is fine, because, again, that's what the ...[text shortened]... italist, you are definitely a collectivist. Kinda sweet, though. Share city."
Are you drunk again?
Everyone. We conservatives pick around this all the time, Zahlanzi has FINALLY shown everyone their hand,
Here, in black and white, HE SAYS that kids should be taught sex Ed because I and others don’t teach them.
So tell us, after about 500years of parents teaching their kids about sex, it is all of a sudden important for someone, usually of another culture, to teach our children about sex? You are a sick man. Gonna change the world are you? You and the funny hat Ohmar creature have just been thrown on your asses.

Read again. He wants to tell us how to raise our families!,, Marauder is grooming his flock! Zahlanzi, you are but a puppe.