1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 08:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    My goodness. I do believe you took my response to your ‘shut up half wit” post personally!!😂 I referenced ‘they’, not you. Ha ha. You liberals are truly so sensitive. It is beyond my imagination. Do you get offfeennnnnndded easily as well?
    Downer. I can help you if you think you need to toughen up.
    Yeah cos I could give a 💩 about your opinion of me or anyone else below average Joe. Just trying to keep you honest, heaven knows it ain’t easy.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 08:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    But why do he libs take any time to read up on Islam? Does it mean you have a nefarious goal, or mission, ,,,,,what is the deal? So weird/. I think I will go play golf
    See Joe this is why you are so treacle thick, you never read anything beyond a beer bottle label. Doesn’t stop you judging all those things you know absolutely nothing about though does it.
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 13:41
    Waiting for someone to bring up the Crusades from 1000 years ago or the Salem Witch Trials in an effort to claim Christianity is just as bad or worse than Jizzlam.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 15:45
    @jj-adams said
    Waiting for someone to bring up the Crusades from 1000 years ago or the Salem Witch Trials in an effort to claim Christianity is just as bad or worse than Jizzlam.
    Again all religions are bad when the idiots who adhere to them get to make laws, if they keep their nonsense in their churches, mosques and temples then they are more or less harmless
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 15:59
    @kevcvs57 said
    Again all religions are bad when the idiots who adhere to them get to make laws, if they keep their nonsense in their churches, mosques and temples then they are more or less harmless
    very stupid statement
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 21:372 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    very stupid statement
    I think then that you are saying that people should leave their personal religious thoughts at the door when they enter negotiations about policy.
    What about their other personal thoughts? Such as, I hate the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor, because. I lost my grandad in that bombing.
    So how can you distinguish religion But not any other personal influences? Yes, Mott was right, your comment really holds no water.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 21:41
    @mott-the-hoople said
    very stupid statement
    Only when viewed by a very stupid person, government and a belief in supernatural judgemental creatures is a toxic mix.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 21:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think then that you are saying that people should leave their personal religious thoughts at the door when they enter negotiations about policy.
    What about their other personal thoughts? Such as, I hate the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor, because. I lost my grandad in that bombing.
    So how can you distinguish religion But not any other personal influences? Yes, Mott was right, your comment really holds no water.
    That’s a very idiosyncratic example but that person probably shouldn’t be on the Japanese liaison committee other than that his opinion about Japanese people probably won’t be relevant.
    The problem with religion is that the scope of opinion covers the entirety of what the religious observer considers to be the worth of another person. Secondly how can a religious person NOT try to bend their fellow citizens to the will of what they believe to be the ultimate truth and authority in the universe. But the biggest danger religion poses to civil society is its certitude.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 22:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    That’s a very idiosyncratic example but that person probably shouldn’t be on the Japanese liaison committee other than that his opinion about Japanese people probably won’t be relevant.
    The problem with religion is that the scope of opinion covers the entirety of what the religious observer considers to be the worth of another person. Secondly how can a religious person NO ...[text shortened]... authority in the universe. But the biggest danger religion poses to civil society is its certitude.
    kev doesn't like certitude except his own.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 22:23
    @kevcvs57 said
    The problem with religion is that the scope of opinion covers the entirety of what the religious observer considers to be the worth of another person. Secondly how can a religious person NO ...[text shortened]... authority in the universe. But the biggest danger religion poses to civil society is its certitude.
    That encompasses a lot….but get this.
    I don’t know which of y’all is the most liberal, but let’s say it’s Shav , since he thinks the government should provide housing for everybody. So I am here to tell you that if he and I were on the same committee, he would try to swing me purely based upon his liberal dogma imbedded in him over the years. Like, if I would be fighting to stop this foolish idea of letting students not pay their debts, while Shav’s sits there, thinking quite logically in his mind that the government should maybe erase all debt? Why not? He would come to the table with pre-formed opinions coming right out of the gate.
    . So again and your comment here is just not getting traction..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree