1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 18:09
    @shavixmir said
    Hahaha
    So here is rimming Shav weighing in (had to look up the word). When I saw this I typed 'News of Scotland' in google...do you fellers want to have a laugh? This country is nothing, and it DOES nothing. I go there each year to play on their wonderful historical golf courses, but there otherwise aint no reason to go,, you are missing absollutely nothing unless you like to hike.
    Sorry, I hate it Shav, but other than profane language, tell us all about Scotland? Why does no one ever herald the inventions and solidarity (have you decided what currency to use yet,,,,try the dollar) of Scotland. I will google scotland again and take a snooze.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 18:23
    @AverageJoe1
    It says The duce is always right, Sieg Heil
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 18:28
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    It says The duce is always right, Sieg Heil
    No no no , Sonhouse, that word rimming, you should look that up. Always nice to know who you are conversing with, doing deals with, making oral agreements with....(uh oh, shouldn't say oral in front of Shav)
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 18:30
    @AverageJoe1
    You are not even AVERAGE. Moron is more like it. AND a member of the Trump army, anti democracy and anti American.

Move to Moscow, they will LOVE you there.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 19:20
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You are not even AVERAGE. Moron is more like it. AND a member of the Trump army, anti democracy and anti American.

Move to Moscow, they will LOVE you there.
    I'lll google them..... I'm looking 😳,,,,gracious, the USA ranks 15th among a list of (happiest)156 countries, whereas Russia is way down at 59th. All Based on Income , Life Expectancy, Freedom to make decisions, ( My very favorite), and Social Support. I guess social support is roads and firemen/?
    Wait!! Cabs are cheaper in Russia, and they have more days off. Ha, I cannot IMAGINE having days off, how can one work and be prosperous if they are not working.??? No,, not for me. And I def dont need a cab.
    Then it gets into how we make about $1500 to their $500/ month , so that about does it for me. No need to read further. Does the govt restrict freedoms over there, to get really rich, amass all the goods your want to, such as that? Tell me about their 'goods'. Any private schools? I would not live in a country without private schools, and I dont even have kids or Gkids in private schools. I bet you then must wonder why I want private schools? Government, Sonhouse. Government. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 19:30
    @AverageJoe1
    You tacitly admit you are anti democracy and anti American.

When will you be picking up your AK and follow Trumps orders to start shooting?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 20:06
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You tacitly admit you are anti democracy and anti American.

When will you be picking up your AK and follow Trumps orders to start shooting?
    I'm lookin up above to see what would bring you to say that?? Life expectancy , Income and Freedom would be what I aspire to, and you have to believe in a democratic republic to pull that off, and of course, the American way, as Superman used to call it. He sure had it right, so long ago. So, you best tell your friends that ole av joe is for democracy and america.
    Maybe you mis-typed your post above? Curious indeed.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 20:14
    @AverageJoe1
    Because you CLEARLY hate the idea of actual democracy and go along with the BULLSHYTE coming out of Trump's mouth that the election was rigged.

That makes you just another of the Trump cultists who believes everything the liar in chief says and you can't even RECOGNIZE when he is lying.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 20:19
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Because you CLEARLY hate the idea of actual democracy and go along with the BULLSHYTE coming out of Trump's mouth that the election was rigged.

That makes you just another of the Trump cultists who believes everything the liar in chief says and you can't even RECOGNIZE when he is lying.
    Sonhouse says that the election was not rigged. (There was nothing going on in the election and counting process that was improper, and that no person or persons did anything to taint any one or,, or any bundle of the votes) How bout the lady who showed up, TO VOTE, AN OLD LADY, FEEBLE AS YOU ARE, and they said, why, you have already voted!!!!! Just getting it out there, son house, someone may have missed that. 😳 😳
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 21:031 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    C'mon Raj, get yourself some Creds. So you say the above, but leave something sort of hanging out there. You are aware of Obama's lies (keep your doctor, save $2500, when we actually LOST $2500, etc), and the resulting proof that he KNEW he was lying, thus, the deceit.
    So, same as our present President? So, you should have 'rounded out' and closed your comment for i ...[text shortened]... , to make sense with their posts. Please appreciate my enlightenment, Russ, I am Workin' heah!!!!!!
    I would say that overall I prefer Trump over Obama. But that does not make Trump a saint. He has many flaws and he lacks the finesse and diplomacy required of a man of that status. Personally I think Trump would carry the US further than the Bidden /Harris pair. Im not an American. Just an outside observer.

Forget the naysayers. You speak your mind.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 21:20
    @Rajk999
    So you approve of Trump putting infants in cages, building a wall and saying Mexico will pay for it, or the virus will soon go to zero cases, nothing to see here folks, go on home. And pressuring the president of Ukraine to find dirt on Biden or forget your 400 mil in military aid and then pressuring the secretary of State of Georgia, just find me 780000 votes PLEASE. No pressure though.

Then commanding his army to attack the capitol building which is insurrection pure and simple and inciting to riot.

Also the same from Rudy and Don Junior.

They are all three domestic terrorists, Trump should not be allowed to run for county DOG CATCHER much less POTUS in 24.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 21:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    So here is rimming Shav weighing in (had to look up the word). When I saw this I typed 'News of Scotland' in google...do you fellers want to have a laugh? This country is nothing, and it DOES nothing. I go there each year to play on their wonderful historical golf courses, but there otherwise aint no reason to go,, you are missing absollutely nothing unless you like to ...[text shortened]... urrency to use yet,,,,try the dollar) of Scotland. I will google scotland again and take a snooze.
    Please stop trying to tell us that you are a world traveler (you've done this before).
    I see you as someone who has probably never travelled farther than 100 miles from your original place of birth.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 22:56
    @rajk999 said
    I would say that overall I prefer Trump over Obama. But that does not make Trump a saint. He has many flaws and he lacks the finesse and diplomacy required of a man of that status. Personally I think Trump would carry the US further than the Bidden /Harris pair. Im not an American. Just an outside observer.

Forget the naysayers. You speak your mind.
    Agreed
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 23:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Rajk999
    So you approve of Trump putting infants in cages, building a wall and saying Mexico will pay for it, or the virus will soon go to zero cases, nothing to see here folks, go on home. And pressuring the president of Ukraine to find dirt on Biden or forget your 400 mil in military aid and then pressuring the secretary of State of Georgia, just find me 780000 votes PLEA ...[text shortened]... omestic terrorists, Trump should not be allowed to run for county DOG CATCHER much less POTUS in 24.
    Did not Obama start the ICE program on the Mexican border? Trump just continued it. When a family crosses the border illegally with kids and they also bring in drugs, guns and other contraband, the normal procedure is to arrest the illegal immigrants [prison] and place the kids in the care of social services. This is the normal procedure for many decades in all countries. It is only because the press hate Trump that these things were blown out or proportion.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 00:44
    @rajk999 said
    Did not Obama start the ICE program on the Mexican border? Trump just continued it. When a family crosses the border illegally with kids and they also bring in drugs, guns and other contraband, the normal procedure is to arrest the illegal immigrants [prison] and place the kids in the care of social services. This is the normal procedure for many decades in all countries. It is only because the press hate Trump that these things were blown out or proportion.
    I think you may be new on the scene? You should have HEARD the mess these libs put out when the invaders started invading into our country, even norwegians, swedes, Fins, having extreme border laws, were telling US to let them in!
    As my granny says, i just dont wantvto talk about it......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree