1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 16:59
    @mghrn55 said
    I don't see anything that will top the circus of the last 4 years....
    Here again. no reference to his accomplishments? 100+ of them? Was that a circus? So what will you call it in the WH other than a circus, when yall start hitting everyone up for more tax money.? The Grift?
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 22:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    Here again. no reference to his accomplishments? 100+ of them? Was that a circus? So what will you call it in the WH other than a circus, when yall start hitting everyone up for more tax money.? The Grift?
    We know you're opposed to education, but your tax money will be used to send your neighbor's five children to school.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 08:50
    @kewpie said
    Blaming Trump for the American democratic trainwreck is like blaming the person holding the parcel when the music stopped. It's been happening for decades.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-10/us-toxic-politics-started-long-before-donald-trump-arrived/13042856
    Almost right - except for this guy adding a whole load of firecrackers and broken glass to the package, turning it into a shrapnel grenade. No, Trump is not the only one to blame, but he is more to blame than most of the others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree