1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 00:51
    @mghrn55 said
    Please stop trying to tell us that you are a world traveler (you've done this before).
    I see you as someone who has probably never travelled farther than 100 miles from your original place of birth.
    OK
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 00:57
    Blaming Trump for the American democratic trainwreck is like blaming the person holding the parcel when the music stopped. It's been happening for decades.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-10/us-toxic-politics-started-long-before-donald-trump-arrived/13042856
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 01:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think you may be new on the scene? You should have HEARD the mess these libs put out when the invaders started invading into our country, even norwegians, swedes, Fins, having extreme border laws, were telling US to let them in!
    As my granny says, i just dont wantvto talk about it......
    Outsiders can rant and rave all they want but the US is far more immigrant friendly than most western nations. Some illegal immigrants need to be jailed or deported as many bring in drugs and guns.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 02:15
    @kewpie said
    Blaming Trump for the American democratic trainwreck is like blaming the person holding the parcel when the music stopped. It's been happening for decades.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-10/us-toxic-politics-started-long-before-donald-trump-arrived/13042856
    yes, it's true much of what we blame Trumo has been happening before.

He is the first sitting president though to imply the opposition is comitting fraud to depose him. That the opposition are traitors. That citizens should "do something about it".

There is plenty blame to rightfully dump at Trump feet for turning the US poloitics into the poopiest poopshow we ever seen.

There never was voter fraud allegations without a shred of proof. There never was talk to simply ignore the results of an election. There never was talk to invite "patriots" in the capitol to "defend" the outgoing president.

Let's not turn Trump into a poor unlucky guy getting stuck with the check. He knew damn well what he was doing, he deliberately made a mess of everything to mask his incompetence.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 02:26
    @zahlanzi said

He is the first sitting president though to imply the opposition is comitting fraud to depose him. That the opposition are traitors. That citizens should "do something about it".

There is plenty blame to rightfully dump at Trump feet for turning the US poloitics into the poopiest poopshow we ever see ...[text shortened]... new damn well what he was doing, he deliberately made a mess of everything to mask his incompetence.
    How do you fellows explain all the videos of mishandling (we”ll call it) of ballots, the announcements for everyone to leave a room, the many ballots shepherded by Abrams in Georgia, no chain of custody and so on. There are videos.Is there a website showing why this was ignored, even by Pence?
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 02:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    How do you fellows explain all the videos of mishandling (we”ll call it) of ballots, the announcements for everyone to leave a room, the many ballots shepherded by Abrams in Georgia, no chain of custody and so on. There are videos.Is there a website showing why this was ignored, even by Pence?
    Well i don't have to explain them to you because I am not a masochist and i am not in the mood for the pain involved in talking to a retard.

I can tell you who did try to explain everything you said: Trump's legal team to various judges and they were laughed out of those courts. The reason? Maybe because the evidence was non existent.

Or maybe the judges are bought by the democrats. All of them. Including all the judges appointed by Trump in 4 years of office.

Dumbass
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 05:26
    @zahlanzi said

There is plenty blame to rightfully dump at Trump feet for turning the US poloitics into the poopiest poopshow we ever see ...[text shortened]... new damn well what he was doing, he deliberately made a mess of everything to mask his incompetence.
    I wasn't trying to exonerate him. However, I do think that the folks who wanted him to "drain the swamp" didn't choose their candidate very well. Surely they could have found a real competent Republican businessman with a decent track record of doing right by all the organisations he'd controlled. No, they picked a "celebrity" business failure with a major personality disorder to give the nomination to. Trump's been, and is, a disaster for America, but he's only the worst of a very bad lot.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 05:35
    @Kewpie
    I fear the violence is not over by a long shot.
    At least Trump cannot shout out to his multi million base like he has, he now has gone to Parlor and maybe Gab but of course they don't have the billion plus followers. I guess he could do a word of mouth bit from the small group he would send his lies to but I would think that would be a limited number of people, more easily handled by the national guard and local cops. I hope anyway.
    With Trump you never know.
    He is undoubtedly the most dangerous POTUS in American history and will also no doubt be written that way by historians but we have to live with him NOW not 20 years from now when the historians will complete their deep research.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 14:56
    @zahlanzi said
    Well i don't have to explain them to you because I am not a masochist and i am not in the mood for the pain involved in talking to a retard.

I can tell you who did try to explain everything you said: Trump's legal team to various judges and they were laughed out of those courts. The reason? Maybe because the evidence was non existent.

Or maybe the judges are bought ...[text shortened]... democrats. All of them. Including all the judges appointed by Trump in 4 years of office.

Dumbass
    Easy, little feller. You lot are an emotional lot. You are wrong of course, I will just pop you this link, sorry, I hate links! So, there was fraud. Or, you know more than these sleuths who are on it 24/7.https://wethepeopleconvention.org/articles/Voter-Fraud-Compilation-Page
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 16:07
    @AverageJoe1
    Ok, we admit there was some fraud. Now can you get on to your NEXT conspiracy theory?

Here is one: Trump is by far the worse POTUS in American history and there have been some real doozies.

Harding for instance.

BTW how do you explain the spat of resignations going on in Trump world?

I assume to an insurrectionist like you, it means those folks were enemies of the people and just managed to escape the firing squad, ala North Korea.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 22:04
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Ok, we admit there was some fraud. Now can you get on to your NEXT conspiracy theory?

Here is one: Trump is by far the worse POTUS in American history and there have been some real doozies.

Harding for instance.

BTW how do you explain the spat of resignations going on in Trump world?

I assume to an insurrectionist like you, it means those folks were enemies of the people and just managed to escape the firing squad, ala North Korea.
    I haven't seen their reasons for resigning so I am the wrong guy. Some prob because of the latest Trump actions, but most resigned likely to avoid the upcoming circus in the next 4 years. Let us all have a bet on the exact day that Biden gets on a helicopter and waves goodby? His one job, getting in, is over.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 11:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    Easy, little feller. You lot are an emotional lot. You are wrong of course, I will just pop you this link, sorry, I hate links! So, there was fraud. Or, you know more than these sleuths who are on it 24/7.https://wethepeopleconvention.org/articles/Voter-Fraud-Compilation-Page
    yeh, the trump legal team lost pretty much every case they went for to try and switch the election result but one retard with a link has the proof they couldn't find.

Or maybe you're not claiming your link could actually change the result of the election. You're just wasting my time with a couple of fraud cases and trying to throw out the entire county results. The trump legal team tried that too, and they were again laughed at.

Just like we're laughing at you
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 13:53
    @rajk999 said
    I would say that overall I prefer Trump over Obama. But that does not make Trump a saint. He has many flaws and he lacks the finesse and diplomacy required of a man of that status. Personally I think Trump would carry the US further than the Bidden /Harris pair. Im not an American. Just an outside observer.

Forget the naysayers. You speak your mind.
    A right wing religious zealot prefers Trump over Obama, goodness what is the world coming to 🙄
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 16:37
    @mchill said
    Thank You for lying about Mexico paying for that border wall.
    True liberal, you make that statement (it is the ONLY promise he had to wrestle with) but you leave it, alas, as usual, open-ended. You don't mention the tremendous NAFTA agreement that Trump pulled off, when, if you think about it, it resulted in our garnering more money from Mexico with a proper trade agreement. The guy was a good deal maker. Please amend your post!!!!!!! Where is Mott the Hoopie when we need him.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 16:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    I haven't seen their reasons for resigning so I am the wrong guy. Some prob because of the latest Trump actions, but most resigned likely to avoid the upcoming circus in the next 4 years. Let us all have a bet on the exact day that Biden gets on a helicopter and waves goodby? His one job, getting in, is over.
    I don't see anything that will top the circus of the last 4 years....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree