1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 May '22 12:421 edit
    @wajoma said
    1. My body my choice.

2. Experimental drugs mandatory.
    When you can potentially spread a disease to hundreds of other people, it's not a matter of "your body". Abortion is in the body of one person.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 12:56
    @vivify said
    When you can potentially spread a disease to hundreds of other people, it's not a matter of "your body". Abortion is in the body of one person.
    vax, shots 1, 2, 3, & 4 were a total failure at stopping transmission, it was experimental, it still is.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:06
    @wajoma said
    vax, shots 1, 2, 3, & 4 were a total failure at stopping transmission, it was experimental, it still is.
    50 million people died in the previous pandemic, when there were 1 billion people on earth. Only 5 million died this time around and there are 7 billion on earth.

Some "failure".
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:231 edit
    @vivify said
    50 million people died in the previous pandemic, when there were 1 billion people on earth. Only 5 million died this time around and there are 7 billion on earth.

Some "failure".
    People died whether they took vax 1, 2, 3 and 4 or nothing at all. Some people died from the vax alone.

50 000 000 people didn't die this time for a lot of reasons, one reason this time being the numbers and severity have been exaggerated in order to push the drugs and expand the realm of goobermint.

You have no grounds for claiming some kind of victory for the vax, you sound like a happy clapper evangelist with your state worship, not everyone shares your religion.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:312 edits
    @wajoma said
    People died whether they took vax 1, 2, 3 and 4 or nothing at all. Some people died from the vax alone.

50 000 000 people didn't die this time for a lot of reasons, one reason this time being the numbers and severity have been exaggerated in order to push the drugs and expand the realm of goobermint.

You have no grounds for claiming some kind of victory for the vax ...[text shortened]... ou sound like a happy clapper evangelist with your state worship, not everyone shares your religion.
    You're contradicting yourself. If the numbers were "exaggerated", there should have been more COVID deaths, not less.

If you mean the number of transmissions were inflated, then you agree vaccines were preventing the spread.

If you're claiming the severity was inflated, so many hospitals were overwhelmed with COVID patients that military ships needed to be used as facilities. So many people needed ventilators that new ones had to be rationed out.
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    No,....you miss his point. To me, he is speaking of freedom. A difficult concept for libs. Your sheets must be a mess.
    Just yesterday, I asked the question, Should my neighbor ask me to pay for his daughter's abortion. Kev, instead of answering the question, wrote back 'what if the daughter had been impregnated by (my) son!?! What? He changes the scenario. An ...[text shortened]... Classic lib response, and even here, vivify et all fail to get the gist of his oxymoron question.
    Should my tax dollars pay for schools
    when, I, myself don't have any children?
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:49
    @vivify said
    You're contradicting yourself. If the numbers were "exaggerated", there should have been more COVID deaths, not less.

If you mean the number of transmissions were inflated, then you agree vaccines were preventing the spread.
    The numbers of deaths attributed to covid - exaggerated - no contradiction
    The severity of covid exaggerated - no contradiction.

The claim the vax is and was experimental is a black and white fact you cannot avoid, covid hasn't been around long enough to develop and test a vax. That they've had to follow up with more and more attempts is damning enough.

You can be a guinea pig, as I've said not everyone has your blind unquestioning faith.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:121 edit
    @wajoma said

The claim the vax is and was experimental is a black and white fact you cannot avoid, covid hasn't been around long enough to develop and test a vax. That they've had to follow up with more and more attempts is damning enough.

You can be a guinea pig, as I've said not everyone has your blind unquestioning faith.
    You missed my edit. The severity of COVID was so high that hospitals were overwhelmed and military ships needed to be used as facilities. So many people were on ventilators that new ones had to be ordered and rationed carefully rationed out.

Were overwhelmed hospitals, military ships for patients and sport stadiums being used as hospitals "exaggeration"? You have no point here.

As far as "experimental", COVID drugs had to go through a rigorous approval process, from both the government and World Health Organization.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:281 edit
    @vivify said
    You missed my edit. The severity of COVID was so high that hospitals were overwhelmed and military ships needed to be used as facilities. So many people were on ventilators that new ones had to be ordered and rationed carefully rationed out.

Were overwhelmed hospitals, military ships for patients and sport stadiums being used as hospitals "exaggeration"? You have no poin ...[text shortened]... d to go through a rigorous approval process, from both the government and World Health Organization.
    You accused me of contradiction, I explained my non-contradiction

Which military ships? Not the one in NY that was a big show which was not used.
    Ventilators were abandoned as a treatment.

'Experimental' stands, no one knows medium to long term effects of the experimental juice, the need for 4 shots proves their inefficacy and unknown effects. The goobermint and WHO do not know medium to long term effects = experimental, there's no getting around that fact.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:53
    @wajoma said
    You accused me of contradiction, I explained my non-contradiction

Which military ships? Not the one in NY that was a big show which was not used.
    Ventilators were abandoned as a treatment.

'Experimental' stands, no one knows medium to long term effects of the experimental juice, the need for 4 shots proves their inefficacy and unknown effects. The goobermint and WHO do not know medium to long term effects = experimental, there's no getting around that fact.
    You focus on the military ships, but not the many sport stadiums that had to be used as hospitals, or commercial buildings in NY that were converted to medical facilities because there was no room in hospitals. Obviously, the severity of COVID was no "exaggeration". Even Trump admitted on a recording that the virus was 5 times deadlier than the flu.

Ventilators were not "abandoned", they were simply shifted in use for the most urgent patients:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/21/coronavirus-analysis-recommends-less-reliance-on-ventilators/

Again, it seems you have no real points.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:53
    @jimm619 said
    Should my tax dollars pay for schools
    when, I, myself don't have any children?
    Actually, yes, they should.

And I don't mean just handing over tax dollars to private school CEOs. I mean real schools.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:55
    @wajoma said

Not everyone is a conspiracy-theorist, either.

Your blind, unquestioning faith is just a different flavor.
  13. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:101 edit
    @vivify said
    You focus on the military ships, but not the many sport stadiums that had to be used as hospitals, or commercial buildings in NY that were converted to medical facilities because there was no room in hospitals. Obviously, the severity of COVID was no "exaggeration". Even Trump admitted on a recording that the virus was 5 times deadlier than the flu.

Ventilators were not " ...[text shortened]... virus-analysis-recommends-less-reliance-on-ventilators/

Again, it seems you have no real points.
    I don't focus on the military ships you're the one that bought them up.

I'd be interested on some images from these 'many' stadiums, which ones and how many patients. Not being an unquestioning state worshipping sheep I might ask why this happened in some places and not others. I wont ask you, you have no answer.

What I do focus on is the experimental aspect of the vax,and the inefficacy of all 4 shots.
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:26
    @wajoma said
    I don't focus on the military ships you're the one that bought them up.

I'd be interested on some images from these 'many' stadiums, which ones and how many patients. Not being an unquestioning state worshipping sheep I might ask why this happened in some places and not others. I wont ask you, you have no answer.

What I do focus on is the experimental aspect of the vax,and the inefficacy of all 4 shots.
    A short list of stadiums, both in the U,S. and other nations:

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/29040773/how-coronavirus-turned-world-athletic-fields-field-hospitals

The fact that hospitals were so overwhelmed that commercial buildings and sport stadiums needed to be converted to medical facilities is no "exaggeration".

You claiming "inefficacy" is still no more valid given only 5 million deaths in a world of 7 billion, compared to 50 million with a population of 1 billion during Spanish Flu.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:28
    @vivify said
    By your own explanation, COVID vaccines are also not mandatory.
    That is true. SCOTUS shot down the mandate except for health care workers which doesn't make much sense, but that was their ruling. People can choose to quit their jobs and some people have.
    Technically that is compulsory, but losing a good job is not a good option for those in debt or with children. That goes over the line in my opinion. If not, women should just quit their jobs when sexually harassed instead of trying to get their boss or coworker fired.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree