1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:32
    @vivify said
    When you can potentially spread a disease to hundreds of other people, it's not a matter of "your body". Abortion is in the body of one person.
    Covid vaccines do not prevent the spread of the SARS2 virus.
    That means the gene vaccine is in the body of one person.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/06/cdc_director_vaccines_no_longer_prevent_you_from_spreading_covid.html

Stop spreading disinformation!
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:38
    @vivify said
    A short list of stadiums, both in the U,S. and other nations:

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/29040773/how-coronavirus-turned-world-athletic-fields-field-hospitals

The fact that hospitals were so overwhelmed that commercial buildings and sport stadiums needed to be converted to medical facilities is no "exaggeration".

You claiming "inefficacy" is still no ...[text shortened]... s in a world of 7 billion, compared to 50 million with a population of 1 billion during Spanish Flu.
    Did you even check your link, or just the headline?

You're saying the same thing over and over, you have nothing that proves the vax that after 4 failed attempts this time would have made any difference to the spanish flu.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:39
    @metal-brain said
    Covid vaccines do not prevent the spread of the SARS2 virus.
    That means the gene vaccine is in the body of one person.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/06/cdc_director_vaccines_no_longer_prevent_you_from_spreading_covid.html

Stop spreading disinformation!
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/11/17/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-protect-against-infection-transmission/6403678001/

Vaccines decrease chances of infection, transmission

All three COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the U.S. were designed to prevent severe infection, hospitalization and death. But experts and public health officials say the shots also protect people from contracting and spreading the virus.

"What we know is that individuals who are vaccinated are much less likely to be infected therefore much less likely to spread the virus,"
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:46
    @wajoma said
    Did you even check your link, or just the headline?

You're saying the same thing over and over, you have nothing that proves the vax that after 4 failed attempts this time would have made any difference to the spanish flu.
    You asked which sport stadiums were used as COVID facilities, the link names them. What's your issue?

As for "failed" attempts, you're making an empty claim with nothing to back it up. You claim vaccines "failed" and never said why. So you're being hypocritical. All you've done is unsuccessfully try to downplay the severity of the pandemic.

Medical experts, scientists and governments all over the world disagree with you. You're like a flat earther asking for proof the world is round.
  5. Joined
    10 May '22
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:49
    @jimm619 said
    Should my tax dollars pay for schools
    when, I, myself don't have any children?
    No they shouldn't. I agree.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 May '22 18:251 edit
    @capacrapa said
    #1 My body My choice!!

#2 Vaccinations should be Mandatory!!

Kinda an oxymoron no? 🤔
    Yeah you're absolutely right about this one. We're reliant on our public servants to make decisions about relative risk and safety.

I've noted this about conservative-think land too. On the one hand, they're fine with the idea of forcing a woman to carry a non-viable fetus inside her body for months against their will, but are completely irate when someone asks them to take a harmless vaccine to save lives. Totally contradictory sentiments, all the way around.

Even hypocrisy itself is hypocritical.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 23:35
    @vivify said
    You asked which sport stadiums were used as COVID facilities, the link names them. What's your issue?

As for "failed" attempts, you're making an empty claim with nothing to back it up. You claim vaccines "failed" and never said why. So you're being hypocritical. All you've done is unsuccessfully try to downplay the severity of the pandemic.

Medical experts, scientist ...[text shortened]... l over the world disagree with you. You're like a flat earther asking for proof the world is round.
    And you're making empty claims, that's the point.

However in the present day there's the fact that after 4 attempts with the jab jabbed up people are still catching and passing on covid. I know that, you know that. Everyone now knows directly or knows of someone (i.e. not from the goobermint propaganda machine) that has:
    1/ taken the seizure syrup, caught covid and had a rough time
    2/ taken the seizure syrup, caught covid and cruised it.
    3/ taken the seizure syrup and been covid free.
    4/ not taken the seizure syrup, caught covid and had a rough time
    5/ not taken the seizure syrup, caught covid and cruised it.
    6/ not taken the seizure syrup and been covid free.

and there's a 7th category

7/ taken the seizure syrup, have been injured or died.

So you claiming that if they had the covid jab back in spanish flu days that things would have been different is an empty claim.

"You asked which sport stadiums were used as COVID facilities, the link names them. What's your issue?"

Many of the so called "field hospitals" in your link weren't hospitals. Most were anything but: command centers for the police to enforce quarantine, quarantine for people forced into quarantine by goobermint (not covid), homeless shelters, food distribution, testing. Most of the 'field hospitals' were to deal with problems caused by goobermint not covid.

Of the few hospitals there were even fewer patients. News for vivify: They were photo ops for the covid theater, to be lapped up by the gullible such as yourself.

If only you could take a step back and view yourself, you're like a bible thumping, happy clapper, devout god botherer with your state worship.

Blind faith and a waste of my time.
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 May '22 23:42
    @vivify said

Medical experts, scientist ...[text shortened]... l over the world disagree with you. You're like a flat earther asking for proof the world is round.
    Hey, who you going to believe?
    The whole scientific community or one 'creepy kiwi?'
  9. Joined
    10 May '22
    Moves
    22 May '22 01:43
    @jimm619 said
    Hey, who you going to believe?
    The whole scientific community or one 'creepy kiwi?'
    What is..."They got everything wrong so I'll go with the Kiwi for $500 Alex 🤔"
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 02:261 edit
    @vivify said
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/11/17/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-protect-against-infection-transmission/6403678001/

Vaccines decrease chances of infection, transmission

All three COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the U.S. were designed to prevent severe infection, hospitalization and death. But experts and public health officials say the ...[text shortened]... cinated are much less likely to be infected therefore much less likely to spread the virus,"
    That is an outdated article from a year and a half ago. It also provides no proof of the claim, just a claim from Amesh Adalja who does not provide a source of information to back up that claim.

In other words, you found a link promoting gossip without any proof at all.
    Now, back to the real world. Jen Psaki was vaccinated and got covid more than once.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10640801/Jen-Psaki-tests-positive-COVID-second-time.html

Your gossip is contradictory to the real world. You have no proof, just gossip from democrats that chose to believe without proof. Everybody will get it, so that means you are wrong. The only way for you to prove me wrong is to make the case that not everyone will get it and you cannot do that.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00728-2

Stop spreading gossip which is misinformation!
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 02:05
    @wajoma said
    And you're making empty claims, that's the point.

However in the present day there's the fact that after 4 attempts with the jab jabbed up people are still catching and passing on covid. I know that, you know that. Everyone now knows directly or knows of someone (i.e. not from the goobermint propaganda machine) that has:
    1/ taken the seizure syrup, caught covid and had ...[text shortened]... happy clapper, devout god botherer with your state worship.

Blind faith and a waste of my time.
    Blind faith in conservative media is a waste of everyone's time.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 02:09
    @metal-brain said
    If not, women should just quit their jobs when sexually harassed instead of trying to get their boss or coworker fired.
    Are you actually hoping more women would get sexually harassed at work?

Because that is what your proposal would accomplish.

You're a monster, by any standard of decency.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 May '22 02:371 edit
    @suzianne said
    Are you actually hoping more women would get sexually harassed at work?

Because that is what your proposal would accomplish.

You're a monster, by any standard of decency.
    No, I am pointing out the hypocrisy of supporting a compulsory policy that makes people choose to quit their jobs to avoid taking the gene vaccine. If leftists think that is fair then so is letting people quit their jobs to avoid sexual misconduct.

If you still support making people choose to quit their jobs to avoid taking the gene vaccine you're a monster, by any standard of decency.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree