1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    02 Aug '13 23:28
    Originally posted by JS357
    ... if it's not implemented properly.

People hear what they want to hear.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/harry-reid-talks-obamacare-on-radio-show/5182f4c22b8c2a15290002fd
    Well that gives them some wiggle room.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '13 14:561 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Eladar- Oh, come on...you're just saying that to be nice!😀
    No, it is really how I see it.

In any case, what do you think that the 'affordable care act' will do to prices? Will everyone's insurance rates go down and become more affordable? Or is it just supposed to be more affordable for some, but more expensive for others?

What do you think of the Federal government exempting itself from the affordable care act because it would make insurance costs go up too much for its workers?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '13 17:40
    Instead of starting a new thread, thought I'd just bump this one:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/harry-reid-and-tom-coburn-agree-obamacare-was-designed-fail-pave-way-single-payer_745908.html#

And so we have a rare moment of bipartisan agreement in the United States Senate. Reid now appears to concur with Republican senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, who has has been warning for quite some time that Obamacare was "rigged to fail" in order to pave the way for a total government takeover of the health insurance industry.
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    10 Aug '13 17:44
    Originally posted by Eladar
    If it is so great, then why isn't obama implementing it?
    Ahhhhh..... GOP standing in the way.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '13 17:45
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Ahhhhh..... GOP standing in the way.
    GOP standing in the way? That's not what Reid thinks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree