1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '23 01:23
    @kmax87 said
    You make a good point that gets overlooked. Saying its an elite problem, gets ordinary people off the hook. Its just them Eyes Wide Shut folk, with their mansion parties, right? Nothing to see, except its a very real society wide problem, not just a preference of the elite.

Unfortunately the well established QANON/Infowars/Alex Jones trope that says the only way to ascend u ...[text shortened]... dilute the achievements of others in order for the modest achiever to feel better about themselves.
    Ordinary people do not murder anyone who tries to expose pedophile rings.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Jan '23 06:11
    @metal-brain said
    Ordinary people do not murder anyone who tries to expose pedophile rings.
    People don’t generally murder anybody.
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    02 Jan '23 11:25
    @metal-brain said
    Do you have the name of that "other" person?
    Did youtube claim they removed the video because it was a video of some "other" person? I could not find anything about that.
    No I don't. All I am asking is for the 'provenance' of the clip that shows for all intents and purposes a person strapped to a stretcher that comes alive as they load them into the vehicle. Is it possible it's a clip of a psych patient having a manic episode? Other than the narrator telling you what to believe, where's the proof this is Anne Heche sitting up?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '23 23:56
    @shavixmir said
    People don’t generally murder anybody.
    I didn't say generally. I was referring to elite pedophiles. Note the name of the thread.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '23 23:571 edit
    @kmax87 said
    No I don't. All I am asking is for the 'provenance' of the clip that shows for all intents and purposes a person strapped to a stretcher that comes alive as they load them into the vehicle. Is it possible it's a clip of a psych patient having a manic episode? Other than the narrator telling you what to believe, where's the proof this is Anne Heche sitting up?
    Here is another video from a different angle. Same scene.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2748839/Video-Moment-Anne-Heche-loaded-ambulance-fiery-crash.html
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    03 Jan '23 14:48
    @metal-brain said
    Here is another video from a different angle. Same scene.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2748839/Video-Moment-Anne-Heche-loaded-ambulance-fiery-crash.html
    Well apologies seem in order, but the reaction of Heche struggling to break free from the stretcher while being bundled into a ambulance, may also be part of some adrenalised post crash reaction, that when it subsided, she succumbed to her injuries and burns unfortunately, and that was the end of her. Her car was going at a fast clip. Was she wearing a seat belt? Not necessarily foul play, but in the absence of detailed evidence, why not blame "them"?
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    03 Jan '23 14:54
    @kmax87 said
    Well apologies seem in order, but the reaction of Heche struggling to break free from the stretcher while being bundled into a ambulance, may also be part of some adrenalised post crash reaction, that when it subsided, she succumbed to her injuries and burns unfortunately, and that was the end of her. Her car was going at a fast clip. Was she wearing a seat belt? Not necessarily foul play, but in the absence of detailed evidence, why not blame "them"?
    Given how TV stations have used unrelated footage in the past for whatever audience bias they are pandering to, the question still remains, is that footage really of Anne Heche being stretchered? Were they in a rush to get the story on air and subbed in this footage not realizing the victim sitting up at the end of the clip, something that happens to OD patients who have been given a shot of narcane and are restored from their comatose state to become quite belligerent. Just saying...
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '23 15:11
    @kmax87 said
    Let's talk about that clip of her car flying by. Why was it making so much noise on a relatively straight road as it passed by? It is an electric car. I have driven electric cars when I was an auto detailer. They are very quiet cars.

Sounds to me like she was applying the brakes. Her car is an electric mini coop. It can be hacked.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-warns-cia-can-hack-cars-for-undetectable-assassinations
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    03 Jan '23 20:531 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Let's talk about that clip of her car flying by. Why was it making so much noise on a relatively straight road as it passed by? It is an electric car. I have driven electric cars when I was an auto detailer. They are very quiet cars.

Sounds to me like she was applying the brakes. Her car is an electric mini coop. It can be hacked.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-warns-cia-can-hack-cars-for-undetectable-assassinations
    Your plots are becoming more convoluted because you are bending the facts to fit a predetermined story.

If starwackers abound then how does Corey Feldman get his story out there? How does Harvey Weinstein get named. How does Bill Cosby get put behind bars?

If an elite cabal truly runs things then they're doing a pretty ordinary PR job wouldn't you say?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '23 00:201 edit
    @kmax87 said
    Your plots are becoming more convoluted because you are bending the facts to fit a predetermined story.

If starwackers abound then how does Corey Feldman get his story out there? How does Harvey Weinstein get named. How does Bill Cosby get put behind bars?

If an elite cabal truly runs things then they're doing a pretty ordinary PR job wouldn't you say?
    You are evading my question.
    Why was that electric car making so much noise?

"If an elite cabal truly runs things then they're doing a pretty ordinary PR job wouldn't you say?"

Epstein and Jean-Luc Brunel both dead in prison is an ordinary PR job? LOL!
  11. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    04 Jan '23 01:442 edits
    @metal-brain said

"If an elite cabal truly runs things then they're doing a pretty ordinary PR job wouldn't you say?"

Epstein and Jean-Luc Brunel both dead in prison is an ordinary PR job? LOL!
    If this elite cabal really had as much power as you suggest, then a good PR job would have been Epstein never going to court, but whose plane went off course and was downed in a storm or who had a heart attack while working out....Epstein making it to court suggests that your elites aren't as powerful as you suggest and him dying under very suspicious circumstances only brings more attention not less, which is not exactly brilliant PR.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '23 02:001 edit
    @kmax87
    As if this didn't bring attention to the scandal. They just got tired of protecting him which would bring even more attention to the scandal. You have not thought this through, have you?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-s-slap-wrist-raises-lot-question-doj-needs-ncna946176

13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    04 Jan '23 02:40
    @metal-brain said
    @kmax87
    As if this didn't bring attention to the scandal. They just got tired of protecting him which would bring even more attention to the scandal. You have not thought this through, have you?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-s-slap-wrist-raises-lot-question-doj-needs-ncna946176

No idea. Maybe it was not Anne Heche's electric Mini?
    Talk about not thinking things through.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '23 03:14
    @kmax87 said
    No idea. Maybe it was not Anne Heche's electric Mini?
    Talk about not thinking things through.
    LOL!

So it is a conspiracy between multiple news sources and TMZ showing the same video?

The irony is hilarious! Care to make a bet on it? The usual terms.
  15. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    04 Jan '23 05:56
    @metal-brain said
    LOL!

So it is a conspiracy between multiple news sources and TMZ showing the same video?

The irony is hilarious! Care to make a bet on it? The usual terms.
    And in the history of broadcasting multiple news sources have never been subject to broadcasting the same false video?

Anyhow this looks like we're going to go around the same circle ad infinitum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree