1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '23 03:321 edit
    @kmax87 said
    Well apologies seem in order, but the reaction of Heche struggling to break free from the stretcher while being bundled into a ambulance, may also be part of some adrenalised post crash reaction, that when it subsided, she succumbed to her injuries and burns unfortunately, and that was the end of her. Her car was going at a fast clip. Was she wearing a seat belt? Not necessarily foul play, but in the absence of detailed evidence, why not blame "them"?
    "Well apologies seem in order"

More than one apology is in order.
    Anyhow this looks like we're going to go around the same circle ad infinitum.

Epstein and Jean-Luc Brunel both dead in prison and just by some wild coincidence both camera's failed to record their deaths. Most Americans are not buying it. I can see you are the 1 in 5 people who thinks Epstein offed himself.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/people/january_2020/most_now_think_jeffrey_epstein_was_murdered

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree