1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 02:51
    It is time to talk about it. Enough famous people have been murdered for bringing it up in public.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-27-tucker-carlson-time-talk-elite-pedophilia-problem.html
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 06:08
    What’s the average age that girls get roped into prostitution and sex trafficking in the US?

Paedophilia isn’t an elite problem. It’s a problem which has to do with a whole load of very serious and complicated issues.
    And turning this issue into conspiracy of dumbness with Tucker and his cronies, does nothing to solve any of the real issues.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 06:271 edit
    @shavixmir said
    What’s the average age that girls get roped into prostitution and sex trafficking in the US?

Paedophilia isn’t an elite problem. It’s a problem which has to do with a whole load of very serious and complicated issues.
    And turning this issue into conspiracy of dumbness with Tucker and his cronies, does nothing to solve any of the real issues.
    People that get murdered for exposing pedophile in powerful circles is an elite problem. Coolio is not the only one either. I am just starting with him. There is a clear pattern of people exposing pedophiles and getting murdered afterwards. That is an elite problem.

https://newspunch.com/coolio-was-about-to-take-down-hollywood-pedophile-ring-before-he-died/

Feldman named names in Hollywood.

https://newspunch.com/corey-feldman-hollywood-pedophiles-list/

https://newspunch.com/corey-feldman-hollywood-pedophiles/

You are from the UK originally. Have you heard about this?

https://news.sky.com/story/was-man-murdered-for-exposing-paedophile-ring-10368317
  4. Joined
    18 Nov '22
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 16:425 edits
    In the Philippines the age of consent is 12.
    In Canada it was 14 and they changed it to 16 in the early 2000's
    In the middle east... don't even ask

In the USA every state has a different age but the majority go with 18 I think. In Massachusetts you could marry a 12 year old and I don't think that has been changed yet.
    Then they sexualize everything in movies and music. Go watch a music video and you'll see pop stars performing for preteens and it is absolutely a sexual performance with the moves and lyrics they use

So in order to fight the problem I think the whole world needs to have the same age of consent. Also stop sexualizing everything. Jesus.

How can you point the finger at one person and then say it's ok for the Filipino to have sex with a 12 year old?
    Is what the law says your only guideline?
    If it is then you don't really care about the age...you just care about the law.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 20:081 edit
    @metal-brain said
    It is time to talk about it. Enough famous people have been murdered for bringing it up in public.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-27-tucker-carlson-time-talk-elite-pedophilia-problem.html
    The article to which you linked makes no reference to anyone’s being murdered for calling attention to the sexualization of children. As usual, you’re making things up to sensationalize some personal gripe about America. America has enough real problems without you inventing more surreal ones.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 21:54
    from the OP:
    Well, at the very least, we can conclude, based on the evidence that there is a tolerance for pedophilia among some, among the most powerful in our society
    -----------------

Exactly. Michael Jackson is a good example. People accepted it just so they could rock with Michael.
    --------------------------------------------

Also:

The corporate-controlled media on the Left, meanwhile, along with leftist politicians, insist that calling out this perversion and wickedness is wrong because it represents an attack on the “LGBT community.”
    -------------

There ya go! I told y'all in here that one day pedophilia will be one of the many gender ID's hence protected by the LGBTetc
  7. Joined
    18 Nov '22
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 22:01
    @Earl-of-Trumps

When they tried to change the terminology to "attracted to minor persons" we knew those pervs were trying to normalize it.
  8. Joined
    18 Nov '22
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 22:02
    ... after that they will try to normalize bestiality.

Hope Spring Eternal eh Shavixmir? πŸ˜„ You sick B**tard.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 22:05
    @earl-of-trumps said
    from the OP:
    Well, at the very least, we can conclude, based on the evidence that there is a tolerance for pedophilia among some, among the most powerful in our society
    -----------------

Exactly. Michael Jackson is a good example. People accepted it just so they could rock with Michael.
    --------------------------------------------

Also:

[i]The corpo ...[text shortened]... in here that one day pedophilia will be one of the many gender ID's hence protected by the LGBTetc
    Michael Jackson was not found guilty and it is possible he was castrati and unable to have sex. He was a weirdo but not necessarily a pedo.
  10. Joined
    18 Nov '22
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 22:141 edit
    @AThousandYoung

So.you think paying off the accusations makes you innocent?

You probably think Kobe was innocent too πŸ™„
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 22:332 edits
    @dork said
    @AThousandYoung

So.you think paying off the accusations makes you innocent?

You probably think Kobe was innocent too πŸ™„
    If it were that easy why didn't Weinstein, Epstein, Cosby, R Kelly and Maxwell do it?
  12. Joined
    18 Nov '22
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 22:571 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    If it were that easy why didn't Weinstein, Epstein, Cosby, R Kelly and Maxwell do it?
    The victims wanted more than just a pay off.

They wanted a conviction and I imagine later their will be civil suits.

The ones who take pay offs are the type that would rather avoid the publicity of a trial and such.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 05:01
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63658818

This “elite” malarkey is not the problem.
    If “elite” people are misbehaving they’re a symptom. The same percentage of the population of “non-elite” will be misbehaving as well. And that’s a much vaster group.

An estimated 1 in 5 Philipino children (see link in this post) are sexually abused, many for money.
    14 year olds in the US are rolled into prostitution.
    1 in 5 women are sexually abused in their life.
    Most abuse takes place in the home by family or friends.

The scale of the problem is immense. So large that people like Metal Brain won’t comprehend it (sorry for being a bit patronising here, but it’s a serious issue and some people just don’t have the scope to debate it).
    Coming away with arguments about “the elite” , based on a few rotten apples is a coping mechanism and wholly disfunctional and misleading.

What you are actually talking about is world economics & poverty, human nature, morality, drugs legalisation, corruption and fear. All entwined in a nightmarish blend of complication that renders solutions impotent, which leads to feelings of guilt being brushed under the carpet instead of openly debated.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 08:251 edit
    @shavixmir said
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63658818

This “elite” malarkey is not the problem.
    If “elite” people are misbehaving they’re a symptom. The same percentage of the population of “non-elite” will be misbehaving as well. And that’s a much vaster group.

An estimated 1 in 5 Philipino children (see link in this post) are sexually abused, many for money.
    14 year olds i ...[text shortened]... impotent, which leads to feelings of guilt being brushed under the carpet instead of openly debated.
    πŸ‘
    I’m mentioning it to you because I don’t have the heart to tell homophobes like earl that the vast majority of pedos are ‘straight’ men, as often as not married and victimising their own children.
    I think your right it’s much more comfy to believe that pedos are a small elite or some minority group that scares us already for some dysfunctional reason rather than that guy down the street who seems a lot like us.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 08:33
    @moonbus said
    The article to which you linked makes no reference to anyone’s being murdered for calling attention to the sexualization of children. As usual, you’re making things up to sensationalize some personal gripe about America. America has enough real problems without you inventing more surreal ones.
    I posted other links that do. Stop lying!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree