1. northern utah
    Moves
    19 Mar '24 19:531 edit
    this is why women should have never been given the right to vote.

The White House has argued that the law violates the Constitution and federal law by interfering with the U.S. government's power to regulate immigration
    Liberal Justices Ketanji Brown Jackson, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor dissented from the majority decision
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Mar '24 20:58
    @the-grifter said

The White House has argued that the law violates the Constitution and federal law by interfering with the U.S. government's power to regulate immigration
    Liberal Justices Ketanji Brown Jackson, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor dissented from the majority decision

This attitude by the right wing is why conservatives have lost elections and may very well lose the next one. Like it or not, women make up a really big voting group. It's not wise to alienate them.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Mar '24 21:09
    @mchill said

This attitude by the right wing is why conservatives have lost elections and may very well lose the next one. Like it or not, women make up a really big voting group. It's not wise to alienate them.
    Nice going grifter, you hooked your first one haha. Dang I thought the bait was too obvious, there's a worm on the line and he's even wearing a 'I'm bait' t shirt, but still mchill had a nibble.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 03:541 edit
    @the-grifter said

They're the only ones on the Court with what resembles a backbone.

With any luck, women will save America, and I'm not talking about these Nikki Haley, Katie Britt wanna-bes.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 03:56
    @wajoma said
    Nice going grifter, you hooked your first one haha. Dang I thought the bait was too obvious, there's a worm on the line and he's even wearing a 'I'm bait' t shirt, but still mchill had a nibble.
    Typical. Stealing a line from Trump, eh? That anyone answering me with facts has "taken the bait"?

I see you. And Shav is right.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 04:04
    @Suzianne
    I guess they figure men are all powerful and no matter how women vote, men will outvote them and make abortion illegal no exceptions, keep 'em barefoot and pregnant AND grab 'em by the pussy, they LOVE that......
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 04:30
    @wajoma said
    Ahhh, the koala raping sexist apologist, once again claiming joke to hide the incellic intentions behind a post.

So obvious. Another right-wing turd, floating down the river of shyte propaganda, thinking he’s smart; blissfully unaware that everyone sees him for what what he is. And smells him too.

So sad. So tragic. So unloved.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 08:50
    @wajoma said
    It’s hilarious if you do actually believe that the ‘grifter’ does not earnestly believe what he’s saying.
    Should the Jewish community believe trump when he claims that they must hate Israel and their own religion if they vote democrat.
    You cannot seem to grasp how bat💩 crazy the MAGA crowd actually are.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 08:57
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s hilarious if you do actually believe that the ‘grifter’ does not earnestly believe what he’s saying.
    Should the Jewish community believe trump when he claims that they must hate Israel and their own religion if they vote democrat.
    You cannot seem to grasp how bat💩 crazy the MAGA crowd actually are.
    What ever crowd you, sunstroker, suziman and shag doody are in is pretty far out there too.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 09:10
    @wajoma said
    What ever crowd you, sunstroker, suziman and shag doody are in is pretty far out there too.
    Yeah sure thing, what are we like 😉
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 19:14
    @Wajoma
    Yeah, we should be hog tied and branded for wanting to actually keep a democracy here in the US, you know that part where repubs and dems used to work together, fighting like hell over policy, coming to some agreement, actually passing laws, when a POTUS loses, he hands over the reigns of power peacefully to the next dude or dudettte, which is a far cry from what we have now, thanks very much Newt Gingrich, forget working with dems, they are our enemy. they are not even Americans, just sub humans. And Trump took that to an entirely lower level. About as low as politics can become here in the US.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree