1. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 00:09
    This may not be a debate, but I think the Queen of England did a fairly good job of upstaging the 'Harry and Meghan' interview with her broadcast. I won't be watching the Harry and Meghan interview, I don't have a sick bucket big enough to last the whole thing, and no doubt we'll be treated to the 'highlights' ad nauseum, which is I think an appropriate way of putting it.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 00:39
    Haven't followed it that closely but close enough to know that Harry is a grandson to the Queen.

All I can say is... he's a crud.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 00:44
    @indonesia-phil said
    This may not be a debate, but I think the Queen of England did a fairly good job of upstaging the 'Harry and Meghan' interview with her broadcast. I won't be watching the Harry and Meghan interview, I don't have a sick bucket big enough to last the whole thing, and no doubt we'll be treated to the 'highlights' ad nauseum, which is I think an appropriate way of putting it.
    I haven't followed it either, except enough to know that the racist British press drove them to leave their "Royal duties".

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-48212693
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 08:45
    @indonesia-phil said
    The yanks will lap it up like a dog lapping it’s own vomit.

It’s all oxygen for the fire of their own little brand management.
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 22:15
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Haven't followed it that closely but close enough to know that Harry is a grandson to the Queen.

All I can say is... he's a crud.
    That's close enough, beyond that I wouldn't bother.

Your second paragraph refers; fair comment.
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 22:19
    @divegeester said

From what I've seen on news reports and in terms of which of them was the most sickening, I make it a draw.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 22:22
    I see book deals coming
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 23:591 edit
    @divegeester said

Hey it's not our fault that the allure of California girls stole your Prince.

YouTube : California Gurls Katy Perry
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 00:081 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 04:56
    Obviously not giving a toss about the royal family (although I have discussed cookies with the Dutch king and queen in a shop Salzburg) I haven’t paid this story much attention.
    So I gandered over to the Beeb (BBC) to see what they had to say.

My first reaction was: Meghan’s black?
    My second reaction was: I couldn’t finish the article. It just doesn’t interest me.

If Meghan felt uncomfortable in the royal family, it’s probably less to do with colour and far more to do with breeding.
    She’s an American actress, not a Dutchess who’s father has owned the same land for centuries with all the males of the family having been educated at Eton.

Wallis Simpson wasn’t accepted either.
    The good news for Meghan is that the royals will probably attend her funeral.

Oh well.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 07:54
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    What has being “pro brexit” got to do with it?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 08:00
    @shavixmir said
    Obviously not giving a toss about the royal family (although I have discussed cookies with the Dutch king and queen in a shop Salzburg) I haven’t paid this story much attention.
    So I gandered over to the Beeb (BBC) to see what they had to say.

My first reaction was: Meghan’s black?
    My second reaction was: I couldn’t finish the article. It just doesn’t interest me.

I ...[text shortened]... d either.
    The good news for Meghan is that the royals will probably attend her funeral.

Oh well.
    They are all as bad as each other. All this public mudslinging is unedifying but it will build their brand in the US. They are already multimillionaires. I sure Megan was treated poorly by some in the family and by some in the institution, she’s not the first and she won’t be the last.

The Monarchy as a corporate institution is of value to the UK, the “family” are largely a bunch of flakey wastrels. When the Queen passes away there will be wholesale re-engineering of the institution, its funding, scale and scope.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 08:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 09:01
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You keep claiming others have poor reading comprehension.

Perhaps you’re just not communicating clearly?
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 09:10
    A pointless interview.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree