1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 05:491 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The next sentence:

Flowers tweeted back at Trump that she was a supporter and would “definitely be at the debate.” Her attendance was confirmed by BuzzFeed and the New York Times.
    Well good for her... so what's the problem? If she's invited then she's not an 'univited' guest.

If Dems were above using psychological warfare then it would be a different story, but this is precisely why Trump is the ideal Republican candidate.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 06:01
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Well good for her... so what's the problem? If she's invited then she's not an 'univited' guest.

If Dems were above using psychological warfare then it would be a different story, but this is precisely why Trump is the ideal Republican candidate.
    LMAO!

If the Republicans had run someone like Kasich, they'd have this election all but wrapped up given Hillary's unpopularity. Instead, their rank and file managed to choose the one candidate even more unpopular then her.

This antic is typical Trump and stupid for the reasons I already explained.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 06:14
    LMAO!

If the Republicans had run someone like Kasich, they'd have this election all but wrapped up given Hillary's unpopularity. Instead, their rank and file managed to choose the one candidate even more unpopular then her.

This antic is typical Trump and stupid for the reasons I already explained.
    I remember hearing the same BS eight years ago... Democrats telling Republicans who has the best shot at winning running against their candidate.

Nice try, but it's too late for that now. You don't get Jeb or Kasich or anyone else you'd feel comfortable with. Trump is the candidate your side needs to defeat.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 06:29
    I remember hearing the same BS eight years ago... Democrats telling Republicans who has the best shot at winning running against their candidate.

Nice try, but it's too late for that now. You don't get Jeb or Kasich or anyone else you'd feel comfortable with. Trump is the candidate [b]your
    side needs to defeat.[/b]
    (Shrug) It's hardly my side; I have no intention of voting for Hillary.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 06:351 edit
    (Shrug) It's hardly [b]my side; I have no intention of voting for Hillary.[/b]
    Who then, or are you sitting this one out?

Oh, that's right, I forgot... you're an Independent. Believe it or not I'm seriously thinking of switching to Independent if the Republican leadership doesn't fully back their own candidate. If they do anything to screw this up (like they did 8 years ago) I am done with "the grand old party".
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 06:46
    Who then, or are you sitting this one out?

Oh, that's right, I forgot... you're an Independent. Believe it or not I'm seriously thinking of switching to Independent if the Republican leadership doesn't fully back their own candidate. If they do anything to screw this up (like they did 8 years ago) I am done with "the grand old party".
    Actually I switched my registration last year to Democratic to vote for Bernie; my State has "closed primaries" and only party members can vote in their primaries.

That said, I almost always vote Green in both national and local elections if they run a candidate.
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 06:521 edit
    http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/dr_lisa_bardacks_faustian_bargain.html He needs to bring up her health history also. Just as Smokin Joe helped Obama from gettin wacked Kaine scares me more than a Trump presidency. I could prolly deal w/ Pence. Really doesn't matter tho. They are all Rothschild puppets anyway.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 07:11
    Actually I switched my registration last year to Democratic to vote for Bernie; my State has "closed primaries" and only party members can vote in their primaries.

That said, I almost always vote Green in both national and local elections if they run a candidate.
    What's your opinion on Stein's fanatical anti-science views?
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 09:19
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What's your opinion on Stein's fanatical anti-science views?
    My opinion is she doesn't have any.
  10. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 14:001 edit

Nice try, but it's too late for that now. You don't get Jeb or Kasich or anyone else you'd feel comfortable with. Trump is the candidate [b]your
    side needs to defeat.[/b]
    McCain WAS the best shot at beating Obama in 2008. The unpopularity of Bush and the economic collapse in September probably doomed any Republican candidate, but McCain kept it as close as any Republican likely would have. Until the September collapse, McCain was practically even money to win in spite of Bush's unpopularity and the mediocre economy in general.

Kasich, or even Jeb, would be big favorites over Hillary right now instead of Trump needing a Hail Mary.
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 14:04
    LMAO!

That's precisely my intense frustration with the GOP.

Ordinarily, I would't care that much. After all, Bill did a decent enough job and there's every reason to hope that Hillary would do a similar job. The problem is the Jihad the Dems are launching on for-profit education that Hillary is likely to continue or intensify. That's why I need Hillary to lose. Unfortunately, the Republicans nominated the one lunkheaded neanderthal who Hillary could beat.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 17:09
    Originally posted by sh76
    McCain WAS the best shot at beating Obama in 2008. The unpopularity of Bush and the economic collapse in September probably doomed any Republican candidate, but McCain kept it as close as any Republican likely would have. Until the September collapse, McCain was practically even money to win in spite of Bush's unpopularity and the mediocre economy in general.
    ...[text shortened]... or even Jeb, would be big favorites over Hillary right now instead of Trump needing a Hail Mary.
    Just out of curiosity, what do you think of Allan Lichtmans prediction? He predicted Democrats would take back the White House in 2008...

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/43453

... and now he's predicting the same for Republicans.
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 18:52
    Originally posted by mchill
    I want to hear from the 2 candidates, their DETAILED plans for fixing our 2nd rate education system, our crumbling infrastructure, and caring for our homeless vet's. But, I suppose this melodrama with Jennifer flowers and Cuban etc. is more important to many than any substantive issues. 😞
    It's naïve (or maybe wishful thinking?) to believe one or both candidates will come out and immediately go at it like a couple of junk yard dogs. Getting the nomination, especially for Trump, was like winning a mud wrestling match against a field of ugly bikini clad women wannabes...

And now there's one more for him to deal with...

and, uh... 😳

( good grief, I forgot where I was going with this )
  14. Germany
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 19:18
    My opinion is she doesn't have any.
    She's an anti-vaxxer.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Sep '16 21:03
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    She's an anti-vaxxer.
    Reference?
    Wikipedia suggests otherwise:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Stein#Science

It looks more like she has been a bit vaguer than necessary.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree