1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 16:36
    It didn't take long for the defendants to start pleading, Sydney Powell and now Mr Cheese. And Trump thinks that will help his defense:!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kenneth-chesebro-takes-minute-plea-deal-georgia-election/story?id=104169908
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 16:41
    @sonhouse said
    It didn't take long for the defendants to start pleading, Sydney Powell and now Mr Cheese. And Trump thinks that will help his defense:!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kenneth-chesebro-takes-minute-plea-deal-georgia-election/story?id=104169908
    I love the Cheese. Can't say it enough. Really I hope he lands on his feet. Good guy, went a little sideways for a bit there at the end of the insurrection but he'll be fine.
  3. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 17:50
    @sonhouse said

Another rat jumps off the Trump ship. More dirty little deeds will be aired in court.

This is almost as entertaining as the slow-motion GOP train wreck in the House of Representatives. ๐Ÿ˜
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 17:52
    Question for the remaining group: At which point will the good deals end? So I would expect others to follow suit to avoid jail time.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 17:591 edit
    @mchill said
    Another rat jumps off the Trump ship. More dirty little deeds will be aired in court.

This is almost as entertaining as the slow-motion GOP train wreck in the House of Representatives. ๐Ÿ˜
    Before the come-to-order gavel, when they are gathering on the House floor, someone needs to play Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 18:01
    @ponderable said
    Question for the remaining group: At which point will the good deals end? So I would expect others to follow suit to avoid jail time.
    I think the deals will continue until there's no one left to flip.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 18:171 edit
    @suzianne said
    I think the deals will continue until there's no one left to flip.
    Or there is enough evidence to lock up The Big Enchilada himself.

Do the names Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchel, and Dean sound familiar?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 18:20
    @moonbus
    Nice guys all๐Ÿ™‚
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Oct '23 19:40
    @sonhouse said
    @moonbus
    Nice guys all๐Ÿ™‚
    Dean did finally come clean, and published a very good memoir titled “Blind Ambition.” Should be required reading for every president’s chief of staff.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 04:15
    @moonbus
    Then there was the bag man himself, Spiro T Agnew, taking bribes literally in brown bags IN THE WH. Yep, a great bunch. Trump would have been proud.
    BTW, it was first Nixon who advised Trump to run for POTUS........
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 10:28
    @sonhouse said
    @moonbus
    Then there was the bag man himself, Spiro T Agnew, taking bribes literally in brown bags IN THE WH. Yep, a great bunch. Trump would have been proud.
    BTW, it was first Nixon who advised Trump to run for POTUS........
    Geeez, thanks, Tricky Dick. Couldn't go out without one final "F U, America!"
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 17:571 edit
    @Suzianne
    So much for 'I am not a crook'๐Ÿ™‚
    Not sure if you ever listened to my soundcloud acount, but I am up to 309 tracks there now, the latest a tune in remembrance of the 266 kids slaughtered by Hamas at the Supernova Universo Parallelo music festival. As a musician that one really hit me, besides all the other deaths that precipitated.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 19:12
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    So much for 'I am not a crook'๐Ÿ™‚
    Not sure if you ever listened to my soundcloud acount, but I am up to 309 tracks there now, the latest a tune in remembrance of the 266 kids slaughtered by Hamas at the Supernova Universo Parallelo music festival. As a musician that one really hit me, besides all the other deaths that precipitated.
    Oh, hell yeah, man, I think your stuff is awesome.

Not really my genre, but the talent is obvious.

I'll go back to catch the newer stuff.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 19:281 edit
    @Suzianne
    I have kind of a half talent, compose for instruments but suck at writing songs๐Ÿ™‚ When you go to my SC account, what does it look like? With over 300 tracks there now, when I go to my own account there, I get about 20 tracks in one window where I can pick any one to play but have to hit forward button for the next 20 and so forth, so it takes quite a number of hits to get to say my first post 7 years ago.
    Is that what you see as an external listener or is it all just one scroll down forever?
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Oct '23 20:33
    @sonhouse

A third defendant has now pleaded guilty

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/24/politics/jenna-ellis-fulton-county/index.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree