1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 10:00
    http://www.cracked.com/article_25322_smart-hannity-fans-smash-their-own-coffee-makers-in-protest.html

"You know what really triggers liberals? When you destroy your own expensive property. That is, according to #BoycottKeurig proponents. "Liberals are offended by this video of a Keurig being thrown off of a building. Please retweet to offend a Liberal," states one such pro-Hannity activist. And you know what? He's absolutely right.

If you want to teach liberals a lesson (for being disgusted by a sympathetic interview with an alleged child molester) it's time to smash your own property with a baseball bat. First of all, liberals will be intimidated by your mature way of expressing your opinion. When they watch you smashing your coffee machine to bits while laughing like a toddler hyped up on juice boxes, they'll quickly realize they're dealing with an intellectual powerhouse.

Liberals, being touchy-feely-tree-hugging-emotion-commies, have an irrational attachment to your personal items. Especially expensive ones. Watching a video of you smashing your stuff is like kryptonite to liberals. "Why are you assaulting that innocent coffee machine!?" they shriek, fainting from the shock of seeing an innocent Keurig hit the pavement. But why stop at coffee machines? Take a powerful magnet to your hard drive. Throw a brick into your washing machine. Squeeze a tube of petroleum jelly onto your keyboard. Tie your Roomba to a chair, and dance to the sound of "Stuck in the Middle with You" as you take a ball peen hammer to it. Take a video. Post it online for us to see. You know. To trigger the liberals."
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 12:59
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    http://www.cracked.com/article_25322_smart-hannity-fans-smash-their-own-coffee-makers-in-protest.html
    Well given they're made in America, and given that people never really give up drinking coffee, once people get over their destruction fantasy, addiction will most likely see them quietly re-purchase a new Keurig, with the boost to the economy, ironically, doing more than Trump and all his enablers combined to "Make America Great Again"!!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 13:31

"You know what really triggers liberals? When you destroy your own expensive property. That is, according to #BoycottKeurig proponents. "Liberals are offended by this video of a Keurig being thrown off of a building. Please retweet to offend a Liberal," ...[text shortened]... en hammer to it. Take a video. Post it online for us to see. You know. To trigger the liberals."
    Best. Post. Ever.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 14:241 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Best. Post. Ever.
    Plagiarizing a joke article on cracked.com is the "Best. Post. Ever." now?

Oy, How this forum has fallen. The Telerions and Melanerpes of the world are turning over in their graves.

Oh, and I'm sure you'll be just as amused the next time whodey posts some random article about liberal crackpots doing something stupid?
  5. The moral highground
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 14:51
    Who ever said anything about 'offending liberals'. We are doing a justifiable boycott against a duchy company. And having fun smashing stuff up.

We can spare the money trust me.

Hannity's interview was matter of fact and balanced, as it SHOULD be against someone ACCUSED of a crime.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 14:56
    Originally posted by @sh76

Oy, How this forum has fallen. The Telerions and Melanerpes of the world are turning over in their graves.

Oh, and I'm sure you'll be just as amused the next time whodey posts some random article about liberal crackpots doing something stupid?
    "Plagiarizing a joke article on cracked.com is the "Best. Post. Ever." now?"
    Do you understand what "plagiarize" means or words are too hard for you? You missed the part where i linked the site? How about the quotes around the posted fragment "?

"Oy, How this forum has fallen. The Telerions and Melanerpes of the world are turning over in their graves."
    Yes, the downfall started with me posting something funny. Not with whodey. Not with eladar's racism and sexism. Not with any other's racism/sexism/homophobia/islamophobia/anti-semitism.

Melanerpes is a kind of woodpecker. I am sure it has something to do with the sorry state a debate forum is in. You wouldn't just invent a greek sounding dude called Melanerpes and say he is rolling in his grave, would you? Perhaps you could explain who he is (maybe she? no reason we should be sexist, women can be made up greek philosophers too)

"Oh, and I'm sure you'll be just as amused the next time whodey posts some random article about liberal crackpots doing something stupid?"
    The thing is, pumpkin, that liberals own up their horrible specimens. Spacey's show was pulled, Louis CK - out, Weinstein - out. Conservatives elect one such specimen president of the US.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 15:001 edit
    Originally posted by @brother-edwin
    Who ever said anything about 'offending liberals'. We are doing a justifiable boycott against a duchy company. And having fun smashing stuff up.

Hannity's interview was matter of fact and balanced, as it SHOULD be against someone ACCUSED of a crime.
    EDIT: Lol, sorry, i didn't see who i am talking too. Sorry brother edwin, please disregard the original reply. You are retarded or a troll and i can't be bothered arguing with you.

"We are doing a justifiable boycott against a duchy company. "
    You don't understand what boycott means. You hurt someone by not buying their product. You don't hurt someone by smashing the product you already bought.

"And having fun smashing stuff up."
    Have fun

"Hannity's interview was matter of fact and balanced, as it SHOULD be against someone ACCUSED of a crime."
    Yes, asking someone over and over softball questions like "isn't it true that you didn't date such a young girl" is fair and balanced. Even after that turd answered with "Generally speaking, i don't recall". So specifically, yes you did? "I have never dated a girl without the permission of their mother". So... that's a yes, you did date a girl that needs permission from her mother?
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 15:05

To be fair, it was reasonably amusing when Whodey whined about how advertisers pulling their ads from Hannity's show is akin to fascism, just recently in the Roy Moore thread.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 15:28
    Volvo also pulled advertising from Hannity's show. I would love to see a redneck smash his volvo up then wonder how he is going to get to work without a car.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 16:49
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    Well given they're made in America, and given that people never really give up drinking coffee, once people get over their destruction fantasy, addiction will most likely see them quietly re-purchase a new Keurig, with the boost to the economy, ironically, doing more than Trump and all his enablers combined to "Make America Great Again"!!
    So we can all have demitasse cups of coffee. Whooppee.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 17:16
    Volvo also pulled advertising from Hannity's show. I would love to see a redneck smash his volvo up then wonder how he is going to get to work without a car.
    Are there even rednecks who own Volvos?
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 18:55
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Are there even rednecks who own Volvos?
    If Volvo advertised on Hannity, you can bet their research showed that there were.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 23:32

Wow, a lot of conservatives here (who are presumably fans of Sean Hannity) seem to be pretty grumpy from being told that their emotional, gut reaction to people disagreeing with them (destroying their own, already-paid-for property) is on its face a stupid and useless gesture.

Maybe y'all just need to grow up.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 23:351 edit
    Originally posted by @brother-edwin

News flash: Destroying something you already own isn't "boycott"ing anybody.

Forrest Gump was right. Stupid IS as stupid does.

P.S. Hannity is a partisan shill. He couldn't be "fair and balanced" if you paid him. Oh, wait, Fox News IS paying him.
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 00:00
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Wow, a lot of conservatives here (who are presumably fans of Sean Hannity) seem to be pretty grumpy from being told that their emotional, gut reaction to people disagreeing with them (destroying their own, already-paid-for property) is on its face a stupid and useless gesture.

Maybe y'all just need to grow up.
    If you really think I'm one of those people who would destroy my own property to protest, you're an idiot.

If you don't, your post is pointless.

Incidentally, I am not a fan of Sean Hannity (but you knew that already).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree