1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    15 Nov '17 13:041 edit
    Originally posted by @sh76
    Plagiarizing a joke article on cracked.com is the "Best. Post. Ever." now?

Oy, How this forum has fallen. The Telerions and Melanerpes of the world are turning over in their graves.

Oh, and I'm sure you'll be just as amused the next time whodey posts some random article about liberal crackpots doing something stupid?
    SH in reply to suziannes post:

"Best. Post. Ever."

kmax in response to a shavmiester post:

"I wish I knew how to give your response more than 1 rec.... +10"

I floated an idea in the Site Ideas forum, let these folk hit the thumbs up or thumbs down fake internet points button as often as they like, it pleases my schadenfreude that kmax, suzi and d would be able to spend hours clicking away rather than messing up the board with their posts. Unfortunately my suggestion received beaucoup thumbs down.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Nov '17 13:441 edit
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    SH in reply to suziannes post:

[b] "Best. Post. Ever."

kmax in response to a shavmiester post:

"I wish I knew how to give your response more than 1 rec.... +10"

I floated an idea in the Site Ideas forum, let these folk hit the thumbs up or thumbs down fake internet points button as often as they like, it pleases my schadenfreude ...[text shortened]... ssing up the board with their posts. Unfortunately my suggestion received beaucoup thumbs down.[/b]
    Because unlimited thumbs turn any rating system into a farce. Actually, I'm guessing this is why you proposed it, because down thumbs make you sad.

Do you think letting people vote more than once in a political election is a good idea?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Nov '17 13:48
    If you really think I'm one of those people who would destroy my own property to protest, you're an idiot.

If you don't, your post is pointless.

Incidentally, I am not a fan of Sean Hannity (but you knew that already).
    Actually, before you stuck your face in here with some whining comment, I really couldn't be bothered with what you thought.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    16 Nov '17 15:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Actually, before you stuck your face in here with some whining comment, I really couldn't be bothered with what you thought.
    And yet... after I did, you cared enough to call me a fan of Sean Hannity, pretty grumpy, being in favor of a stupid and useless gesture and told me to grow up. And that, of course, is when I responded, not back in the days when you "couldn't be bothered."
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Nov '17 22:17
    And yet... after I did, you cared enough to call me a fan of Sean Hannity, pretty grumpy, being in favor of a stupid and useless gesture and told me to grow up. And that, of course, is when I responded, not back in the days when you "couldn't be bothered."
    Your powers of recall must be failing you if you can't remember that I did not call you out by name. I said, "some conservatives". Plural. What I was referencing was my many down thumbs for that post. I even said, "y'all", not "you".

I know you might think it's all about you, but nope, sorry.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    16 Nov '17 23:51
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Your powers of recall must be failing you if you can't remember that I did not call you out by name. I said, "some conservatives". Plural. What I was referencing was my many down thumbs for that post. I even said, "y'all", not "you".

I know you might think it's all about you, but nope, sorry.
    Well, okay. You did quote my post, which seems to mean that you're responding to it.

But either way...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree