1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 14:28
    @jj-adams said
    When did Trump say that?
    All the other stuff you mentioned happened after Biden took office.
    Do your research he said Putin’s invasion was a genius move, he shut his stupid pouty mouth when Putin got his ass kicked back to Donetsk though.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 14:41

Removed by poster

3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 14:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    Do your research he said Putin’s invasion was a genius move, he shut his stupid pouty mouth when Putin got his ass kicked back to Donetsk though.
    what Trump said….

““The problem is not that Putin is smart, which, of course, he’s smart,” Trump said. “The problem is that our leaders are dumb… and so far, allowed him to get away with this travesty and assault on humanity.”

“Putin is playing [President Joe] Biden like a drum and it’s not a pretty thing to watch,” he continued”

Just telling the truth.
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 14:46
    @kevcvs57 said
    I found the sound bite, he wasn't praising Putin, he was being sarcastic.
    His comments were taken out of context.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 16:31
    @mott-the-hoople said
    what Trump said….

““The problem is not that Putin is smart, which, of course, he’s smart,” Trump said. “The problem is that our leaders are dumb… and so far, allowed him to get away with this travesty and assault on humanity.”

“Putin is playing [President Joe] Biden like a drum and it’s not a pretty thing to watch,” he continued”

Just telling the truth.
    It is Biden that is providing the matériels that the Ukrainians used to kick Putin’s ass out of Kyiv and Kherson.
    That’s the truth, Trump would have just said “i’ve spoken to Vlad and Vlad says he hasn’t invaded Ukraine and I have no reason to doubt him”
  6. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:22
    Oh no!

Trump said something

What are we going to do!?

Oh the humanity! 😭

It's almost as bad as a mean tweet!
  7. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:22
    @kevcvs57

Toughen up Nancy boy.

Everything was better under Trump.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:25
    @kevcvs57 said
    It is Biden that is providing the matériels that the Ukrainians used to kick Putin’s ass out of Kyiv and Kherson.
    That’s the truth, Trump would have just said “i’ve spoken to Vlad and Vlad says he hasn’t invaded Ukraine and I have no reason to doubt him”
    putin took crimea under obama, putin took ukraine under biden...DING DING DING...wake up fool
  9. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:45
    @kevcvs57 said
    More made op BS.
    If Trump was in office Putin would not hsve invaded.
  10. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:50
    Nor would 100 billion be wasted on a war that has nothing to do with Americans.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 19:06
    @jj-adams said
    So you are saying China intentionally released Covid in order to hurt Trump?
    That could be, since they knew Biden was a weak senile old fool that was in their hip pocket and they wanted him in office .
    No, that's what Booger said.
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 02:061 edit
    Surely Americans can find two smart guys who aren't worn out and aren't owned by oligarchs to duke it out for the job? Biden and Trump are both past their use-by dates.
    I'm not being ageist. I'm the same age and I can see how my own abilities are slowly declining.
  13. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 02:18
    @athousandyoung said
    No, that's what Booger said.
    I've been saying it since they released it.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 08:56
    @mott-the-hoople said
    putin took crimea under obama, putin took ukraine under biden...DING DING DING...wake up fool
    He hasn’t taken Jack and he might lose the Crimea as well if you support Biden instead of Putin.
    You people are your nations soft underbelly and Putin is well aware of it that’s why he’s constantly trying to flip elections in your favour.
  15. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 10:10
    @kevcvs57

Nope.

We see the NATO countries favouring non whites and gays so we side with the dictators now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree