1. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 14:34
    The immigration crisis is a fabrication used to justify cruelty.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/21/opinion/blood-libel-trump-immigrants.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region
  2. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 14:42
    Thanks for the NY Times op/ed piece written by a liberal Trump-hater.

Your charge that the whole immigration crisis isn't real but it's being made up just so we can enjoy the satisfaction of "ripping babies from parents and throwing them in cages," is nothing but Trump Resistance rhetoric and propaganda.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 14:521 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Thanks for the NY Times op/ed piece written by a liberal Trump-hater.

Your charge that the whole immigration crisis isn't real but it's being made up just so we can enjoy the satisfaction of "ripping babies from parents and throwing them in cages," is nothing but Trump Resistance rhetoric and propaganda.
    Did they mention it happened under Obama as well without so much of a peep from Phranny or anyone else?

No?

The hell you say
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 16:01
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Did they mention it happened under Obama as well without so much of a peep from Phranny or anyone else?

No?

The hell you say
    phranny or sluzy or dsixtyfoe don't want to talk about that, be quiet.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 16:07

No?

The hell you say
    I think that was already explained.
    This administration is using this disgusting tactic to portray themselves as "tough on the border" ahead of the midterm elections.

That's the crisis.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 16:081 edit

No?

The hell you say
    I already gave you an article explaining that the splitting of immigrant children from their families was "rare" under Obama, who deported more immigrants than any other president in U.S. history.

So why are 2,000 children being ripped from their families in the span of a month, under Trump?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 16:10
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    phranny or sluzy or dsixtyfoe don't want to talk about that, be quiet.
    They are talking about it.
    You just aren't listening.
    Your nose is buried in the conservativetreehouse. 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree