This is many on this board…

This is many on this board…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Hey assswipe, R ASKED if there was anyone here with Palestinian friends and I answered him, I was not talking to you.

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Hey assswipe, R ASKED if there was anyone here with Palestinian friends and I answered him, I was not talking to you.
and? doesnt change my statement

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Of course, assswipes like you always think they win arguments based on bullshyte.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13d

@mott-the-hoople said
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/03/bruni-young-progressives-never-acknowledge-horrific-october-7-attack-they-advocated-for-hamas/
What pathological right wing liars who are stupid enough to read breitbart let alone post a link to it.
Yeah to be fair there is quite a few of yer.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13d

@spruce112358 said
OK, so you and Mott are on the same page. He said 'the “palestinians” would be better of[f] under an israeli govt…' And @Rajk999 you said the only Palestinian Arabs living well are in Israel, AND Palestinians are incapable of running their own affairs. Perfect.

Guess what that all lines up with?

(wait for it)

The One State Solution! You are both advocating the O ...[text shortened]... page singing Kumbaya.

Amazing. I was't sure, but you boys eventually got there. Congratulations!
There is already a successful one-state solution in the Land of Palestine. Arabs who want to live in peace and security are already living in that one-state Israel. Arabs who hate Jews and want to kill them are living on the outskirts, the frlnge areas and they are not doing well. Nobody wants to be near these Arabs. Not even their blood-buddies like Egypt or Jordan want any part of them

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
I'm just going to tip-toe veeeerrry quietly out of the room.

Don't y'all are say ANYTHING. Just leave him with this thought in his head.

SHUSH!!!
Inside Israel, it's peaceful with everyone living together in peace, but you get into areas controlled by terrorists not so much no matter where you come from or who you are.

Moves
13d

@kellyjay said
Inside Israel, it's peaceful with everyone living together in peace, but you get into areas controlled by terrorists not so much no matter where you come from or who you are.
trying to reconcile the last part of your post with the issue at hand…why do you mention that?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Step out of line, you are no different than an enemy, who gets the food and aid?

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Of course, assswipes like you always think they win arguments based on bullshyte.
Tell us an argument You won, little feller?

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@kevcvs57 said
What pathological right wing liars who are stupid enough to read breitbart let alone post a link to it.
Yeah to be fair there is quite a few of yer.
Where has Breitbart been wrong?

Moves
13d

Moves
13d

@averagejoe1 said
this will be a non answer 😉

Moves
13d

@kellyjay said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Step out of line, you are no different than an enemy, who gets the food and aid?
👍

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@averagejoe1 said
No, they will, they just missed it , reposted here

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
13d

@kellyjay said
I have no doubt that there will one day be peace on both sides, once we have justice.

If you want peace, work for justice.