1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 14:59
    Some retarded "1st Amendment Auditor" harasses military people for no reason.
    Liberals defend this cretin because it's "his right to free speech".
    Let's see how many of you libchits think this should be allowed:
    YouTube
    I think they should have been allowed to slap him silly as soon as he opened his mouth:
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 14:22
    @jj-adams said
    Some retarded "1st Amendment Auditor" harasses military people for no reason.
    Liberals defend this cretin because it's "his right to free speech".
    Let's see how many of you libchits think this should be allowed:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeDWDbo3lB4
    I think they should have been allowed to slap him silly as soon as he opened his mouth:
    As suspected right wing turds only believe in THEIR right to free speech, I guess you think slagging off three big strapping guys in uniform is worse than ripping a vulnerable trans or gay person, but of course you do.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 14:29
    @kevcvs57 said
    As suspected right wing turds only believe in THEIR right to free speech, I guess you think slagging off three big strapping guys in uniform is worse than ripping a vulnerable trans or gay person, but of course you do.
    Man, that was a culture clash. Which one do you identify with, Kevcvs57?

Nawww, say it ain't so. You are joshing us. Not him, truly.......

Think about it, Kev.
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 14:31
    @kevcvs57 said
    1st Amendment doesn't mean you can chase strangers around, screaming insults and cursing at them.
    Why don't you people get that?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 15:11
    @jj-adams said
    1st Amendment doesn't mean you can chase strangers around, screaming insults and cursing at them.
    I wonder if even Kev would be pleasant company
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 15:51
    I've visited a phlebotomist.
    She's reported that I've non-boiling blood.
    It's apparently just 98.6F.
    Tepid by blood-boiling standards.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 16:12
    @jj-adams said
    Yeah it kinda does, just like them scum who stand outside family planing clinics harassing women and MTG getting in the face of a school shooting survivor.
    You people are very serious about your hypocrisies
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 16:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    Man, that was a culture clash. Which one do you identify with, Kevcvs57?

Nawww, say it ain't so. You are joshing us. Not him, truly.......

Think about it, Kev.
    I don’t side with either it’s just a drunken halfwit ripping some chained dogs.
    There is often a lot of resentment to the military in port and barrack towns
  9. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 16:271 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah it kinda does, just like them scum who stand outside family planing clinics harassing women and MTG getting in the face of a school shooting survivor.
    You people are very serious about your hypocrisies
    No, it doesn't.
    Google limits to 1st Amendment free speech and educate yourself.
    Being a public nuisance/creating a disturbance is not a right.
    Where did you get that idea?
    Your concept of the right to free speech is child-like.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 16:351 edit
    @jj-adams said
    No, it doesn't.
    Google limits to 1st Amendment free speech and educate yourself.
    Being a public nuisance/creating a disturbance is not a right.
    Where did you get that idea?
    Your concept of the right to free speech is child-like.
    So those scumbags outside family planning clinics are breaking the law then, when MTG chased that survivor up the road was breaking the law then.
    You weren’t asking a question about illegality you were posing a moral question about free speech, if you do not have the freedom to criticise the armed forces then you have no freedom at all.
  11. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 16:433 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    So those scumbags outside family planning clinics are breaking the law then, when MTG chased that survivor up the road was breaking the law then.
    You weren’t asking a question about illegality you were posing a moral question about free speech, if you do not have the freedom to criticise the armed forces then you have no freedom at all.
    He isn't criticizing our armed forces, he is following individuals around and insulting them for no reason.
    They have the same rights as any private citizen.
    Like I said, google limits to free speech, you sound stupid defending the guy in the video.
    If you're not going to look it up then you are speaking from ignorance and we're done with you.
    You can't follow people around and scream profanity at them, stupid, that is NOT a right guaranteed under the constitution..
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:05
    @JJ-Adams how about the multiple times Trump, while president, said horrid things about military personnel. He called those that volunteer to serve losers. he disparaged Sen. John McCain's military service. He was rude to the parents of a gold star veteran. Let's see how many of you rabid right wingers condemn Trump for his anti military statements.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:31
    @kevcvs57 said
    No one should slag, whatever that means. You see, now pay attention here….you see, the 3 guys were walking and minding their business, very graceful, don’t you know?
    And this black haired guy starts assaulting them, to a degree. Say, yeah, you got a point , AvJoe.
    So who were, say, the most human-like?

I am always so proud of my simple questions.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:32
    @jj-adams said
    He isn't criticizing our armed forces, he is following individuals around and insulting them for no reason.
    They have the same rights as any private citizen.
    Like I said, google limits to free speech, you sound stupid defending the guy in the video.
    If you're not going to look it up then you are speaking from ignorance and we're done with you.
    You can't follow people around and scream profanity at them, stupid, that is NOT a right guaranteed under the constitution..
    Kiev’s problems are unfortunately a bit deeper than that.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 17:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    No one should slag, whatever that means. You see, now pay attention here….you see, the 3 guys were walking and minding their business, very graceful, don’t you know?
    And this black haired guy starts assaulting them, to a degree. Say, yeah, you got a point , AvJoe.
    So who were, say, the most human-like?

I am always so proud of my simple questions.
    I’m callin’ you out,Kev

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree