1. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    26 Dec '20 21:47
    @ashiitaka said
    It seems that Native people have been so erased that they do not even register.

Those continents were definitely empty.
    We are not bringing in native Americans.

Pakistani and "people from India"
    Are bombarding Canada.

Is that better?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '20 21:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. RSA
    Moves
    26 Dec '20 22:001 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Only a small percentage of South Africans speak English at home. However, I have never met someone who does not speak it, although there may be some in rural areas.

My Afrikaans (the majority or plurality language in much of Western South Africa) has become rusty since I left school because I hardly ever speak it anymore. My university is entirely in English, as it is the only language that everyone has in common.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '20 22:051 edit

5. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    26 Dec '20 22:09
    As long as they know they fled their country like cowards 😏
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '20 22:491 edit

7. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    26 Dec '20 23:201 edit
    Are immigrants today fleeing from Nazis and "kill em all" regimes?

I can play your dumb game too Princess 🙄

*Rules to the Duchess64 game*

- invent some ridiculous question that involves a time machine and apply it to modern society.

- hate the white man

Those are the only rules.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '20 23:31
    @cheesemaster said
    Are immigrants today fleeing from Nazis and "kill em all" regimes?

I can play your dumb game too Princess 🙄

*Rules to the Duchess64 game*

- invent some ridiculous question that involves a time machine and apply it to modern society.

- hate the white man

Those are the only rules.
    You're hurling insults again. 😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 00:52

10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 01:481 edit
    He was never seen again. Yet no Finnish pilot openly refused to fly that type of captured aircraft.

Yes indeed. Those were desperate times. Out numbered and out gunned by the Soviets, the Finn's used weather, all white camouflaged, misdirection, superior knowledge of the local terrain, in addition to captured armaments' to wear down the Soviet advance. Those Finn's were a brave and sturdy lot.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 07:22
    @cheesemaster said
    Immigrants get preferences in non skilled job applications because companies are so scared to be called racist.

20% of the population is immigrants so no company should have more than a 20% immigrant staff.
    They don't work harder.
    I'm around them every day.
    Immigrants work harder and complain less. That's why they are preferred for jobs where they are told what to do by disrespectful white/Jewish/Asian managers.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 07:283 edits

13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 07:303 edits
    Funny, my brother's Korean-American wife was driven out of her job at a prestigious law firm by her Japanese manager's disrespect. I guess he must have been an exception.

Maybe it was one of the MANY businesses owned by Asians who hire Asian managers and Mexican workers (e.g. Asian restaurants in CA)

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/news/investigations/2018/10/14/latino-workers-say-asian-restaurants-employment-agencies-exploit-them/1601259002/

CHICAGO — On a cool Monday evening in August, a few minutes after the 10 p.m. closing of Ping Tom Memorial Park in Chinatown, a group of men is settling in for the night. Some are from Guatemala, others are Mexican, and one is a U.S. citizen. They crack jokes, drink beer and relax — some sprawled on bare mattresses, others lounging on dilapidated furniture amid an assortment of shopping carts.

Bright lights from the nearby baseball field flood a corner of the dimly lit camp, revealing discarded bottles and cardboard. The Chicago River is a few yards away, and downtown skyscrapers glitter in the distance.

Hidden by trees, behind railroad tracks, and next to a wall of concrete, the men live “debajo del puente” or “under the bridge.” Drivers and pedestrians on the busy 18th Street above are likely unaware of the men who live and sleep below them, or that many of them are the same people who chop vegetables, clean floors and refill buffets at Asian restaurants across the Midwest.

Jose Luis Ruiz, a 39-year-old from Michoacan, Mexico, is lying on the mattress where he will spend the night, playing on his phone. He found his first job because of a newspaper ad looking for dishwashers. It included a place to live.

He said he works at Chinese restaurants all over the Midwest, putting in 12- or 13-hour days, making $2,000 a month. Each time he gets a job, he pays an employment agency a fee. Ruiz, and another man who asked not to be named, said they were paid less than minimum wage and no overtime while working at a Chinese restaurant near the Wisconsin-Illinois border.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 07:346 edits

15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 07:383 edits
    The "Tortilla ceiling" is so low that most Latin American mestizos have a hard time appreciating the "Bamboo ceiling". The statistics are skewed because there are many rich whites in the "Hispanic" population.

Is Duchess saying Japanese aren't Asians?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree