1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 01:53
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tim-allen-says-having-conservative-134706130.html

After actor/comedian Tim Allen came out to defend his conservative views and admitted he attended the Trump inauguration, it looks like he will never find work again.

He said that if you don't agree with "the group", then bad things happen to you, just like they did in Nazi Germany.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 02:45
    As a 63-year-old man who hasn't had popular movie or TV show at least 20 years, I doubt "finding work" is on this guy's mind.

Or, maybe because he's a 63-year-old man who hasn't had a popular movie or TV show in 20 years, he's desperate to find work.

Either way, he's giving "Tool Time" a new meaning.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 02:47
    Originally posted by vivify
    As a 63-year-old man who hasn't had popular movie or TV show at least 20 years, I doubt "finding work" is on this guy's mind.

Or, maybe because he's a 63-year-old man who hasn't had a popular movie or TV show in 20 years, he's desperate to find work.

Either way, he's giving "Tool Time" a new meaning.
    I reckon now we know why
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 02:55
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317798/Pro-Trump-radio-host-Michael-Savage-claims-attacked.html

In other news, Brown Shirt liberals in California attack 74 year old Michael Savage, presumably because he is a conservative talk show host.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 07:481 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    He said that if you don't agree with "the group", then bad things happen to you, just like they did in Nazi Germany.
    Several successful actors with weird religious beliefs prove that is simply not true.

Now if you had said Chinese people have a hard time getting starring roles, I would completely agree.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 09:42

After actor/comedian Tim Allen came out to defend his conservative views and admitted he attended the Drumpf inauguration, it looks like he will never find work again.

yes, because he was such a sought out actor before that. can you name a good movie (or even a mediocre one) he made in the last decade?

do you think scott baio is not finding work because he supports trump? do you think meryl streep wins all these awards because she is against trump?
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 10:23

After actor/comedian Tim Allen came out to defend his conservative views and admitted he attended the Trump inauguration, it looks like he will never find work again.

Whodey, Trump, Erdogan... now Tim The Toolman. You people sure do like to use Nazi references.

Didn't he last work on a mediocre but successful sitcom with a laugh track to indicate when the viewer should laugh, and doesn't he have a recurring role in Toy Story?

Seems he doing pretty fine for a thoroughly mediocre actor.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    20 Mar '17 15:37
    Poor Tim Allen. How will he afford his twenty-third supercar now*?

Clint Eastwood has had a long and successful career as an actor and director in Hollywood and is a well-known Republican supporter. Could it be that Clint Eastwood is simply much more skilled and talented than Tim Allen?

*) Answer: perhaps by fleecing some gullible Trumpsters.
  9. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 11:35
    I was going to mention Gary Oldman, but then I grew suddenly distracted by the thought that Tim Allen was in Silverado. Then I realized that he wasn't, that in fact someone else from Home Improvement was in Silverado, and I also recalled that I couldn't remember anything at all about Silverado, except maybe John Cleese. And that, apart from the John Cleese bit, is precisely what I think of when I hear the words "Tim Allen" - he's a comic actor who wasn't in Silverado.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 12:07

Just as well all his good stuff is way behind him then.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 12:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Just as well all his good stuff is way behind him then.
    I can feel your hate.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 13:31

No real great loss though, is it?

He can always go and do some carpentry.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 13:33
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    No real great loss though, is it?

He can always go and do some carpentry.
    Well if he wanted to work some more he would have kept his mouth shut and been a good boy.

I reckon he no longer cares.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 15:441 edit
    Well if he wanted to work some more he would have kept his mouth shut and been a good boy.

I reckon he no longer cares.
    Few things better than playing the eternal victim card, are there, Whodey? Even when it's your boy who is now in the White House, you can't help yourself. "Woe is me... everyone is against me... please pity me!"
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 16:04
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Fews things better than playing the eternal victim card, are there, Whodey? Even when it's your boy who is now in the White House, you can't help yourself. "Woe is me... everyone is against me... please pity me!"
    I'm confused here, are you agreeing with me and just rubbing my face in it or disagreeing with me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree