1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 15:50
    Is a transsexual who's attracted to the same gender (s)he was born as considered gay or straight?
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 16:03
    And which prison does a transsexual offender go to?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 17:06
    This leads to another intersting question

If someone gets married and then changes their name and gender, should they be able to get married again assuming they have not divorced their previous spouse?

Help us SCOTUS!!! Make a final ruling that will stand for all enternity.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 18:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    This leads to another intersting question

If someone gets married and then changes their name and gender, should they be able to get married again assuming they have not divorced their previous spouse?

Help us SCOTUS!!! Make a final ruling that will stand for all enternity.
    That would be polygamy, old chap. Why do conservatives keep confusing this with something else?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 18:19
    Originally posted by vivify
    Is a transsexual who's attracted to the same gender (s)he was born as considered gay or straight?
    I'd say gay.

You can change the parts on the outside, but you can't change the basic body structure.

In case you don't understand what I mean, I'll give you an example:

East German female Olympic athletes were given steroids which had a masculine effect on their outward appearance. These women were able to build up more muscle mass and increase their performance, but their bone structure and joints were still female. Knees and other joints were never meant to take that much pressure and the athletes suffered damage accordingly.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 18:201 edit
    That would be polygamy, old chap. Why do conservatives keep confusing this with something else?
    Not so.

There is no more Bruce Jenner. Now there is only Caty Jenner.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 18:28
    And which prison does a transsexual offender go to?
    You planning to cut your nuts off and go on a bank robbery spree?
  8. Germany
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 18:32
    Depends on who is doing the considering.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 20:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Not so.

There is no more Bruce Jenner. Now there is only Caty Jenner.
    The more I learn about DNA and genetics I can understand the idea of being born gay due to an error or mutation during the reproduction process.

In the case of Bruce Jenner, I believe he just wondered what it would be like to be a women and began to fantisize so much about it that he became obsessed to the point of getting a sex change operation.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 20:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The more I learn about DNA and genetics I can understand the idea of being born gay due to an error or mutation during the reproduction process.

In the case of Bruce Jenner, I believe he just wondered what it would be like to be a women and began to fantisize so much about it that he became obsessed to the point of getting a sex change operation.
    I think it has more to do with a combination of learned behavior and environmental toxins messing up hormones.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 21:01
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I think it has more to do with a combination of learned behavior and environmental toxins messing up hormones.
    Different strokes for different folks. 😏
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 01:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 03:49
    Environmental toxins can cause DNA replication errors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK21554/
  14. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 05:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Do you always just say whatever crap comes into your head without actually knowing anything about the subject. That is certainly the case here. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  15. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 05:59
    That is quite an ignorant statement. You guys must get some kind of "special" feelings by discussing this. For a second I thought it might be one of whodey's gems.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree