1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 17:47
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/technology/trump-news-media-ignore.html?_r=0

Donald Trump is not only the single most famous person alive, not only the single most famous person in history...but he's received more coverage than the next 1,000 most famous people combined.

In January, Mr. Trump broke mediaQuant’s records. In a single month, he received $817 million in coverage, higher than any single person has ever received in the four years that mediaQuant has been analyzing the media, according to Paul Senatori, the company’s chief analytics officer. For much of the past four years, Mr. Obama’s monthly earned media value hovered around $200 million to $500 million. The highest that Hillary Clinton got during the presidential campaign was $430 million, in July.

It’s not just that Mr. Trump’s coverage beats anyone else’s. He is now beating pretty much everyone else put together. Mr. Senatori recently added up the coverage value of 1,000 of the world’s best known figures, excluding Mr. Obama and Mr. Trump. The list includes Mrs. Clinton, who in January got $200 million in coverage, Tom Brady ($38 million), Kim Kardashian ($36 million), and Vladimir V. Putin ($30 million), all the way down to the 1,000th most-mentioned celebrity in mediaQuant’s database, the actress Madeleine Stowe ($1,001).
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 17:55
    Anyone remember when I proposed we STOP making threads about Trump a few months ago?

Thread 167883

LMAO. The Trump threads have only increased since then. Trump dominates the lives, minds and souls of all humanity.
  3. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 18:022 edits
    Originally posted by vivify
    Anyone remember when I proposed we STOP making threads about Trump a few months ago?

Thread 167883

LMAO. The Trump threads have only increased since then. Trump dominates the lives, minds and souls of all humanity.
    Maybe he's a virus incarnate?

I'm just waiting for the moment he peels that obviously fake face-mask, worst mask ever, really bad mask, from his head to show us he's actually a V-like alien and says:

"You fools! I'm gonna get Saturn 7 on yer asses!"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree