Trump right again

Trump right again

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
180d

This is how Biden got 81 million votes:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/election-might-not-settle-connecticut-mayor-s-race-upended-by-video-of-ballot-box-stuffing/vi-AA1jyXlG?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=23dd061f0d0c45deb87d526f84f83a63&ei=8#details

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/election-might-not-settle-connecticut-mayor-s-race-upended-by-video-of-ballot-box-stuffing/vi-AA1jyXlG?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=23dd061f0d0c45deb87d526f84f83a63&ei=8#details
🙄 give it up traitor boy

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
Fukking retard.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
180d

@kevcvs57 said
🙄 give it up traitor boy
Give what up? Y'all never close your silly posts. Is that you, Suziane?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
180d

@AverageJoe1
Maybe Kev, or his lieutenant Sue, could send us info on such chrges?

Moves
180d

It's funny, here in Arizona I'm still wearing my TRUMP 2020 hat, people of all ages come up to me and give me a thumbs up. I've talked to hundreds of people that voted for Trump, only met two that voted for Biden (and they aren't happy that they did). Biden couldn't draw more than 50 people in Az while Trump filled football stadiums.
Yet Biden took the state after the polls closed with a mysterious flood of mail-in ballots for him. Same happened in a lot of other states.
No one will ever convince me the 2020 election was legitimate.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
It's funny, here in Arizona I'm still wearing my TRUMP 2020 hat, people of all ages come up to me and give me a thumbs up. I've talked to hundreds of people that voted for Trump, only met two that voted for Biden (and they aren't happy that they did). Biden couldn't draw more than 50 people in Az while Trump filled football stadiums.
Yet Biden took the state after the polls ...[text shortened]... e happened in a lot of other states.
So? Taylor Swift fills full stadia as well, doesn’t mean she’s anywhere near as talented as the London Philharmonic Orchestra, does it?

w

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
Yet Biden took the state after the polls ...[text shortened]... e happened in a lot of other states.
Trump's own campaign knew they would lose 6 months before the election. That's why all the rallies were about the democrats stealing it from him. He was prepping you for a coup.

Z

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
"I've talked to hundreds of people that voted for Trump, only met two that voted for Biden"
I'll take "Stuff that never happened for 400, Alex"

"No one will ever convince me the 2020 election was legitimate."
One doesn't convince cult members. You just control the amount of fertilizer they buy (so they don't make bombs, in case you're too dumb to get the ref) and hope the suicide pact they will inevitably end up in is not too messy

t

Garner, NC

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
Well, you've heard of insurance fraud, bank fraud, real estate fraud, Medicaid fraud, tax fraud, welfare fraud and investment fraud. Also, there's identity theft, people have scammed the College Board to boost their SAT scores, people have gamed the immigration system, people create counterfeit money, and I could go on and on. In most of these cases the villains come up with a way to scam the system that ordinary people wouldn't even think of.

But somehow, in 2020, all 50 states came together and created an election system that resulted in a scam proof election. It's a good thing they did too. Because half the country were convinced one of the candidates was the next Hitler, there would have been a lot of motivation to cheat. Fortunately, no one was able to cheat and the next Hitler lost fair and square.

How do we know there was no cheating? All the failed lawsuits. For example, in one lawsuit, the claim was denied under the "doctrine of laches". Several others were denied due to "lack of standing". Trump had about a month and a half to delve into details of all 50 states. Although he didn't have subpoena power, there wouldn't have been time for that anyway, so it doesn't matter. Presumably any cheating would have been easy to spot. If you file a few lawsuits and they fail, that disproves all possible scams. That's just basic logic.

If all that isn't proof that nothing bad happened in the election, I don't know what is.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
180d

@shavixmir said
So? Taylor Swift fills full stadia as well, doesn’t mean she’s anywhere near as talented as the London Philharmonic Orchestra, does it?
Shav says Biden more talented than Trump. Measure talent. Hmmmmmm… keeping dictators at bay??. They are scared of Trump. They are not scared of Biden.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
180d

@wildgrass said
Trump's own campaign knew they would lose 6 months before the election. That's why all the rallies were about the democrats stealing it from him. He was prepping you for a coup.
Still waiting for evidence of a coup.

Z

Moves
180d

@jj-adams said
"Biden couldn't draw more than 50 people in Az while Trump filled football stadiums.
Yet Biden took the state after the polls closed with a mysterious flood of mail-in ballots for him."
One is a politician the other is a clown. Democrats and independents voted for the non entertaining politician because they didn't want the clown to win. Such a simple explanation and it's too hard for you imbeciles to comprehend.

Also, nothing mysterious about those ballots. As was decided by the judges in all the cases Trump lost. Several of whom were appointed by Trump himself

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
179d

@jj-adams said
Actually, Biden was well ahead in the early counting which caused Fox News to call the State for him more quickly than other networks:

"Just before midnight on the East Coast on election night, Fox News called Arizona for Democrat Joe Biden.

It was a bold call. It opened up a wider path for Biden to win the presidency after a night that began with a lot of bad news for the former vice president. Florida had been called for President Trump, and other states went for the president by wider margins than expected.

When Fox made its call, Biden was up 9 percentage points in Arizona, a state no Democrat had won in more than 20 years."

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/19/936739072/ap-explains-calling-arizona-for-biden-early-before-it-got-very-close

Trump supporters raised a bunch of money to do a hand audit of votes in Maricopa County, the State's largest. Embarrassingly:

"A preliminary report on the results of the audit, made at the cost of some six million dollars raised from Trump supporters determined to overturn the election, found no evidence of fraud.[183] Despite that, Trump continued to claim that there had been fraud in the tabulation of results and confirmation of the Biden win.[183] The audit claimed to have found minor discrepancies in the original, state-certified count, that had actually widened Biden's margin by 360 votes.[183]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona#cite_note-207

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
179d

@techsouth said
Well, you've heard of insurance fraud, bank fraud, real estate fraud, Medicaid fraud, tax fraud, welfare fraud and investment fraud. Also, there's identity theft, people have scammed the College Board to boost their SAT scores, people have gamed the immigration system, people create counterfeit money, and I could go on and on. In most of these cases the villains come up w ...[text shortened]... c logic.

If all that isn't proof that nothing bad happened in the election, I don't know what is.
Being a sore loser doesn't make you any less of a loser.