1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 14:40
    Trump is like a perpetual 10 year old, living only in the present and psychologically unable to project his mind into the future and see problems coming up.

That is why he failed in his businesses 4 times ending in bankruptcy and now not really believing they can take away his buildings if indeed he has much in the way of actual equity to take from since several of his 'iconic' buildings are leased not owned by Trump and the deal he just made with that outfit buying in to his "Truth Social'' site can't sell stock for 6 months and so far no Arab or Russian is coming forth with a half bil to save him.

He literally doesn't understand he is in deep legal trouble.
    This present half bil fine is only the beginning. There are a lot of people going after him, capitol cops suing him and a government officials also.

These suites could result in another few hundred million in fines and he has already proven he lied about being a billionaire, his buildings he does own are mortgaged to the hilt so he doesn't even have that much collateral to draw from.

He is totally screwed financially and even his base is going to figure out when he said "I am so rich I don't need donations or anyone else's money to run my campaign'', he was 100% lying.

He has spent not one penny of his own money on his campaign, for instance when he came down the escalator, he donated ten million into the RNC coffers for his campaign but when money started coming in from small donors, he paid himself back that ten million he ante's up at first.

He still literally does not understand the legal trouble he is in and it is a bit sad in a way, the downfall of what his base used to consider near godlike.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 18:06
    @sonhouse

All sizzle, no steak. Donald J. Trump, that’s him: only a ‘brand’’, no substance to back it up.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 19:23
    @sonhouse said
    Trump is like a perpetual 10 year old, living only in the present and psychologically unable to project his mind into the future and see problems coming up.

That is why he failed in his businesses 4 times ending in bankruptcy and now not really believing they can take away his buildings if indeed he has much in the way of actual equity to take from since several of his ' ...[text shortened]... he is in and it is a bit sad in a way, the downfall of what his base used to consider near godlike.
    Trump is hilarious. It’s just soooo sad he doesn’t understand why.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 20:28
    Congress just approved a merger between Truth Social and some other venue that netted Trump $3.5Billion.

ta ta
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 23:111 edit
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Not going to be able to stop his half bil fine, they won't be able to sell stock for 6 months. I guess he will have plenty of money when he is sentenced to prison for the rest of his life. And no matter how many billions he gathers he will still be unable to see consequences. That is a fact of life for Trump.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 20:04
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Not going to be able to stop his half bil fine, they won't be able to sell stock for 6 months. I guess he will have plenty of money when he is sentenced to prison for the rest of his life. And no matter how many billions he gathers he will still be unable to see consequences. That is a fact of life for Trump.
    So tell me Trump understands consequences.
  7. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 20:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    At the last the orange turd will have plenty in his commissary.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 20:57
    @YEAH-BOY
    Besides the half bil he already has been fined, he will be on the hook for yet more lawsuits by Capitol cops and several congressmen whose life were threatened so there may be another few hundred mil awards there. I would LOVE to see him lose his private jet(s?), can you imagine him in line going through the metal detectors with a hundred folks behind him🙂
  9. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 22:12
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 17:42
    @YEAH-BOY
    Trump NEVER faced consequences before.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 23:22
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So you are telling me, he can't sell his own stock to get the cash???

C'mon, dude, that can't be right.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 01:33
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Sonhouse thinks Trump will be sentenced to prison.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 06:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    Sonhouse thinks Trump will be sentenced to prison.
    The amusing thing, obviously, is that after jan 6, trump held a speech, declaring that the violence is was intolerable, un-American and those that are guilty will be brough to justice.

Seemingly republican memories are short.

However, he's obviously too thick to have comprehended that it would be about himself as well.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 08:00
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps. I guess he will have plenty of money when he is sentenced to prison for the rest of his life.
    You think Trump is going to prison for the rest of his life?
    You’re living in a fantasy land sonhouse.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 09:471 edit
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Yes it’s baked into the floatation contract, Trump is truth social, it’s a one man lie inflater and the only people on it are his base, imagine if trump sold his stock and walked away, the other shareholders would be left with a pocket full of Trump jizz
    Oh sorry were you going to speculate that Biden has weaponised the finance sector for electoral interference purposes

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree