1. Germany
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 21:57
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Do the math.
    Guy's been around, conspicuously in the public eye, now four or five decades.
    Been inordinately wealthy the entire time.
    Was vetted by multiple agencies in those decades, including a mainstream media outlet in order to helm a wildly successful, multi-year series.
    Has been hit with 100's of lawsuits during his tenure, settling or losing a minute portion of the same.
    But when he runs for president?
    NOW the charges emerge.
    Weird.
    Wait... when did Bill Cosby run for president?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 21:58
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    To bad that his 6000 victims in this case who were completely ripped off of an education and tens of thousands of dollars do not feel the same. Huh?
    That something was alleged in a lawsuit does not make it so.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 21:59
    Originally posted by sh76
    Bought the presidency? Haha.

Hillary raised more, spent more and ended with more campaign money than Trump.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

I realize it's difficult for Dems to come to grips with the election results, but continuing to blame it on anything and everything except for shortcomings in the ...[text shortened]... emocratic candidate or platform is a particularly ineffective form of burying heads in the sand.
    He is not President yet. Still two months to go. At 70 years old, anything could happen before then.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 21:59
    Bought the presidency? Haha.

Hillary raised more, spent more and ended with more campaign money than Trump.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

I realize it's difficult for Dems to come to grips with the election results, but continuing to blame it on anything and everything except for shortcomings in the ...[text shortened]... emocratic candidate or platform is a particularly ineffective form of burying heads in the sand.
    It did help Trump that bribing the Florida AG cost significantly less than $1 billion.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 21:591 edit
    That something was alleged in a lawsuit does not make it so.
    LOL, BS! It's already been proven.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:00
    He is not President yet. Still two months to go. At 70 years old, anything could happen before then.
    Will the Dems be happier if Pence takes office instead?
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:001 edit
    LOL, BS!
    Your reply is truly too stupid to respond to.

My statement was self-evidently true and all you can say is "LOL, BS"?

Oy.
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:01
    Your reply is truly too stupid to respond to.
    Actually yours is. That is why I kept it short for you.
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:02
    LOL, BS! It's already been proven.
    You're obviously clueless as to how the US court system works and have poor logical reasoning skills. A settlement is not evidence of anything and there has been no judgment in court about Trump U.

This is so obviously true that it's sad that I need to say it.
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:042 edits
    You're obviously clueless as to how the US court system works and have poor logical reasoning skills. A settlement is not evidence of anything and there has been no judgment in court about Trump U.

This is so obviously true that it's sad that I need to say it.
    He's settlement proves it numb skull. Paying 25 million is an admission of guilt anyway you look. DUH!!!
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:074 edits
    He's settlement proves it in a court of law numb skull. Paying 25 million is an admission of guilt. DUH!!!
    As with most settlements, this one includes no admission of any wrongdoing. In fact, the settlement agreement almost certainly stipulates, in so many words, that it is NOT an admission of guilt.

That you are completely and utterly clueless about the US legal system is now self-evident.

I think you should go back outside and scream "NOT MY PRESIDENT" or "WE REJECT THE PRESIDENT-ELECT." Intellectual conversation does not suit you.
  12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:111 edit
    As with most settlements, this one includes no admission of any wrongdoing. In fact, the settlement agreement almost certainly stipulates, in so many words, that it is NOT an admission of guilt.

That you are completely an utterly clueless about the US legal system is now self-evident.

I think you should go back outside and scream "NOT MY PRESIDENT" or "WE REJECT THE PRESIDENT-ELECT." Intellectual conversation does not suit you.
    Twist it anyway you want. We ALL know he is guilty of this and many other things anyway you spin it. So does God! So who is not suited for intellectual communicate of the Truth? It is you. BTW, I do not protest.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:11
    He's settlement proves it in a court of law numb skull. Paying 25 million is an admission of guilt. DUH!!!
    It is a de facto (in this case) but not de jure admission of guilt.
  14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:131 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It is a de facto (in this case) but not de jure admission of guilt.
    I know that. However, if he was truly innocent, he would not have offered to pay 25 million. Especially as the President elect. Either way you look at it, paying 25 million is an admission of guilt on his part.
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Nov '16 22:15
    Twist it anyway you want. We ALL know he is guilty of this and many other things anyway you spin it. So does God! So who is not suited for intellectual communicate of the Truth? It is you.
    🙄

I've had more intelligent conversations with my 4 year old.

A settlement proves nothing in a court of law. You don't have to admit to me that shot your mouth off without having the first clue as to what you're talking about; but you should at least admit it to yourself. That "God" you reference would otherwise be disappointed in your sin of pride.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree