1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 22:14
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-settles-trump-university-lawsuits-for-25-million-215707514.html

Looks like money wins again. Three lawsuits settled with this one decision. Another bullet dodged by the man with teflon armor.

"With no admission of wrong-doing." Money makes right. Money can do anything. It even bought a Presidency.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 22:19
    Ah, the great American justice system, with just a little bit more justice if you can afford it.

Doubtless Trump will easily make back that $25 million using his position to further his business interests.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 22:58
    And the Reps on this forum will remain silent.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 23:151 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    And the Reps on this forum will remain silent.
    I guess those students ended up doing well after all now that they are worth millions. Lucky for them the con man won the election and just needed to be rid of them once and for all.

Isn't the US legal system wonderful? 😵
  5. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '16 23:22
    25 million isn't exactly a nuisance settlement.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 00:17
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    25 million isn't exactly a nuisance settlement.
    For you maybe.

For Trump, it's like the cost of half a wife.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 00:291 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-settles-trump-university-lawsuits-for-25-million-215707514.html

Looks like money wins again. Three lawsuits settled with this one decision. Another bullet dodged by the man with teflon armor.

"With no admission of wrong-doing." Money makes right. Money can do anything. It even bought a Presidency.
    What a fraud Trump is. I'm still waiting to see what happens in the lawsuit against him for his rape of a 12 year old that is coming up soon in court. I should think he will settle that with 3 to 5 million. Thoughts?
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 00:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne

What? You mean they settled for only money? They was ripped off !!

What did you think they wanted from the lawsuit... an apology?
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 00:42
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    What a fraud Trump is. I'm still waiting to see what happens in the lawsuit against him for his rape of a 12 year old that is coming up soon in court. I should think he will settle that with 3 to 5 million. Thoughts?
    He should hire Hillary to defend him, and pay her biggly.
    Money can't heal all the wounds of defeat, but with her I'm not so sure.
    They could become great friends... for the right price.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 00:45
    6000 victims. Subtract plaintiff attorney fees and do the math. Don't forget these people have both an out of pocket loss and an opportunity cost due to the quality of the education.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 01:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 01:11
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Come to think of it, I think Trump did the same to me when I was only 8 years old.

Anyone know a good lawyer?
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 01:251 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Come to think of it, I think Trump did the same to me when I was only 8 years old.

Can you imagine the sheer volume of lawsuits (targeting Trump) that will surely materialize as more details of Clinton/Obama corruption seeps into the collective consciousness?
    Liberals will need to do all they can to distract and take focus off themselves for the next 4 years, or the next election cycle will mostly be going through the motions until re-electing Trump (or electing another Republican).
  14. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 02:03
    Originally posted by whodey

I believe it. Now we know what happened to you. I always wondered. Any lawyer would take the case if true.
  15. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    19 Nov '16 02:10
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    He should hire Hillary to defend him, and pay her biggly.
    Money can't heal all the wounds of defeat, but with her I'm not so sure.
    They could become great friends... for the right price.
    Naw! She already knows he won't pay up when the bill comes due.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree