Trump University fraud case settled for $25 million

Trump University fraud case settled for $25 million

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
20 Nov 16

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
It is a de facto (in this case) but not de jure admission of guilt.
Paying what amounts to a pittance to him to avoid being dogged by a persistent headache during his transition and presidency is a perfectly rational decision whether he's truly "guilty" or not.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sh76
🙄

I've had more intelligent conversations with my 4 year old.

A settlement proves nothing in a court of law. You don't have to admit to me that shot your mouth off without having the first clue as to what you're talking about; but you should at least admit it to yourself. That "God" you reference would otherwise be disappointed in your sin of pride.
Awww. LOL. Pride? Reread what you have wrote and then Look in the mirror fool. What a joke you are bigoted fool. I'm sure your 4 year old wins many of your debates with him or her. lol It's so simple.

K

Germany

Moves
20 Nov 16

Paying what amounts to a pittance to him to avoid being dogged by a persistent headache during his transition and presidency is a perfectly rational decision whether he's truly "guilty" or not.
Sure, but even without the legal case, it's obvious that Trump University was what Donald Trump does best (apart from making reality TV and assaulting women): a con designed to fleece gullible rubes.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Nov 16

Originally posted by KingDavid403
He has had claims against him his whole life as an adult. With several billions of dollars do you really think he would ever be convicted of anything other than murder??? Especially when it is his word against his victims? Do that math. I do not care about Clinton losing the presidency. The Dump was elected by republicans as their nominee against 1 ...[text shortened]... a joke half our nation has become! Especially the supposed Christian half that voted for him!!!
You come across as a perfect example of the phrase, "S*** splatters."
I'll stand clear.
Carry on.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Nov 16
5 edits

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You come across as a perfect example of the phrase, "S*** splatters."
I'll stand clear.
Carry on.
Yes, Truth melts you right-wing freaks. Stand clear freakyKBH, I would splatter you no problem with facts and truth. LOL Crack me up that all you can come back with to the truth is a 3rd grader insult. LOL Just another right-wing LIAR joke. lol

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
21 Nov 16

Awww. LOL. Pride? Reread what you have wrote and then Look in the mirror fool. What a joke you are bigoted fool. I'm sure your 4 year old wins many of your debates with him or her. lol It's so simple.
When your hangover clears tomorrow morning and you read the rubbish you've posted tonight while drunk, you're going to be mortified.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
21 Nov 16

You're obviously clueless as to how the US court system works and have poor logical reasoning skills. A settlement is not evidence of anything and there has been no judgment in court about Trump U.

This is so obviously true that it's sad that I need to say it.
A settlement results in a judgment, sh; surely you are aware of that.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Nov 16
2 edits

When your hangover clears tomorrow morning and you read the rubbish you've posted tonight while drunk, you're going to be mortified.
LOL, Sorry, I do not drink any longer. lol You should be mortified by who you voted for every day. In fact you will if he makes it to office.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
Exactly. He will never admit that tho due to his false pride. lol

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
21 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
You also know perfectly well it's not an admission of guilt as you also know that most settlements specifically disclaim an admission of guilt or liability.

The judgment is that the settlement about needs to be paid; nothing more. It's not a finding of fault.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
21 Nov 16

LOL, Sorry, I do not drink any longer. lol You should be mortified by who you voted for every day. In fact you will if he makes it to office.
I'm proud to have voted for Evan McMullin, actually.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
21 Nov 16
1 edit

To follow up, I've been killing Trump since as early as anyone on this board and I absolutely think he's an unqualified and poor choice for President. It's just that liberals seem to want to kill him on absolutely everything and are in total denial as to their own liability for the Trump phenomenon.

w

Moves
21 Nov 16

I'm proud to have voted for Evan McMullin, actually.
So you were the one. 😵

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
21 Nov 16

Originally posted by whodey
So you were the one. 😵
I and Lindsey Graham.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/lindsey-graham-votes-for-evan-mcmullin-230954

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 16
1 edit

He has had claims against him his whole life as an adult. With several billions of dollars do you really think he would ever be convicted of anything other than murder??? Especially when it is his word against his victims? Do that math. I do not care about Clinton losing the presidency. The Dump was elected by republicans as their nominee against 1 ...[text shortened]... a joke half our nation has become! Especially the supposed Christian half that voted for him!!!
Yeah man . We have to call this turd out.

If Hillary had've won... well it may have been worse for americans... but she too would have to be shown for what she is.

Trump sympathizers should be ashamed