1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:495 edits
    Sorry Trump supporters, but this one is not going away anytime soon! It seems the bulk of the U.S. Intelligence community has uncovered evidence (contrary to Donald's tweets) that Russia did hack Democratic National Committee's website, in a clear attempt to influence the 2016 election. This report is serious enough to prompt several high ranking Republicans to join Democrats in insisting on further investigations, as Mitch McConnell said: "Let me remind all of you that the Senate Intelligence Committee — on which I and the chairman of the Armed Services Committee sit as ex officio members — is more than capable of conducting a complete review of this matter, and Senator Schumer will soon join us on that committee and he can review this matter through the regular order." "The Donald" is anxious to have this issue fade away, since it show's either his ignorance of what Russia is really doing, or Trump does not want the full extent of his ties with Russia to become known. As old Walter Cronkite used to say during Nixon's Watergate investigation "It just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/russia-hack-report.html?_r=0

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/12/12/mcconnell-says-congress-probe-russian-election-hack/95331688/
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 01:35
    I think you will find the Russians and China try to hack us quite often.

The US government tries to hack them
    The US government tried to hack the drudgereport

Just because the dims were inept and Obama's stooges head the agencies all of a sudden it is a big deal.

When Trump puts his stooges in place you will see an entire other version of events.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 01:37
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I think you will find the Russians and China try to hack us quite often.

The US government tries to hack them
    The US government tried to hack the drudgereport

Just because the dims were inept and Obama's stooges head the agencies all of a sudden it is a big deal.

When Trump puts his stooges in place you will see an entire other version of events.
    Exactly, especially the CIA
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 02:00
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Exactly, especially the CIA
    The US government is so corrupt.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 02:02
    Originally posted by mchill
    Sorry Trump supporters, but this one is not going away anytime soon! It seems the bulk of the U.S. Intelligence community has uncovered evidence (contrary to Donald's tweets) that Russia did hack Democratic National Committee's website, in a clear attempt to influence the 2016 election. This report is serious enough to prompt several high ranking Republicans ...[text shortened]... news/politics/elections/2016/12/12/mcconnell-says-congress-probe-russian-election-hack/95331688/
    Was the CIA telling us that Iraq had WMD's a scandal as well?
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 02:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    No Whodey, it was George W Bush and his appointees that did that.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 02:40
    I am glad that you are beginning to see the light.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 04:36
    In October of 2002, 9 months before the US-led invasion of Iraq, the CIA produced a document summarizing relevant intelligence on Saddam Hussein's chemical and biological weapons programs. The document became the basis for the Bush Administration's public statements about the extent of Saddam's WMD program and was also distributed to members of Congress.
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 04:47
    Thread titles are deceiving. Given that Americans voted for him, in the case of Trump vs US intelligence, I would most definitely say, Trump 1, US intelligence 0.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 05:21
    Sorry Trump supporters, but this one is not going away anytime soon! It seems the bulk of the U.S. Intelligence community has uncovered evidence (contrary to Donald's tweets) that Russia did hack Democratic National Committee's website, in a clear attempt to influence the 2016 election. This report is serious enough to prompt several high ranking Republicans ...[text shortened]... news/politics/elections/2016/12/12/mcconnell-says-congress-probe-russian-election-hack/95331688/
    Oh, dear: it's not going to go away because they're going to keep repeating an unfounded, baseless assertion... again?

By ALL accounts, by ANY account we are hearing the exact same thing: Russia done hacked us, y'all!
    Let's do sumptin' back!
    Well, we've been waiting for something besides accusation and remain waiting for something besides accusation.
    When, exactly, are they going to produce it?

You know what really isn't going to go away?
    How fraudulent the Democrats were in the nomination process, how egregious the behavior of HRC and the MSM was during the election, how Podesta's emails revealed a pedophile ring at the top of the Democratic power circle, how the MSM has been and continues to be the source of "fake news."

That's what's not going away.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 06:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    Uh. No.
    The CIA cast doubts on Powell's assertions.
    So did MI6.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 07:05
    The story here, you right wing, idiotic scum, is not whether Russia hacked the democratic party's emails.

It's about a foreign nation deliberately influencing a democratic election (which the US is many-fold guilty of themselves) and about the president (-elect) twittering (which is basically the same as standing drunk on a street corner and screaming) that his own Intelligence services (plural) are wrong, misinformed and incompetent.

Now, I'm obviously loving it.
    But then again, I'm a communist and it would pleasure me immensely to see the great capitalist Satan sink into history's oblivion...

So, take a step back from your paranoia and look at it objectively.
    What do you see?
    What do you think the outcome of this is going to be?

Do you see that this isn't good for your country?

It's bloody brilliant!
    The flag-waving trailer trash scum applauding their own downfall.

It's like irony so thick I need a fork to lap it up!

Go USA!
    Go USA!

Haha
  13. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 10:15
    Man, it's hilarious to see all of Putin's lapdogs trying to defend the subversion of an already weak system. The taste of those Russian boots is just too good to let go, I suppose.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 11:12
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Man, it's hilarious to see all of Putin's lapdogs trying to defend the subversion of an already weak system. The taste of those Russian boots is just too good to let go, I suppose.
    Trump's got his tongue so far up Putin's arse, the Russian's balls are bruising his chin.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 11:291 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Uh. No.
    The CIA cast doubts on Powell's assertions.
    So did MI6.
    Cast doubts? What in the hell does that mean exactly?

I would say that that means any sitting President can interpret the finding of the CIA any damn well way they want.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree