Trump vs U.S. Intellegence

Trump vs U.S. Intellegence

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jan 17

Originally posted by whodey
Cast doubts? What in the hell does that mean exactly?

I would say that that means any sitting President can interpret the finding of the CIA any damn well way they want.
Sure, he can "interpret" (that word has a few too many syllables for the Donald, methinks) as he wishes. And he's going to remain the punchline to the rest of the world's jokes for the rest of his life, along with every American who didn't vote for Clinton.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Jan 17

Originally posted by shavixmir
Trump's got his tongue so far up Putin's arse, the Russian's balls are bruising his chin.
Well, at least now we know why you're so excited by recent events.

E

Moves
07 Jan 17

The story here, you right wing, idiotic scum, is not whether Russia hacked the democratic party's emails.

It's about a foreign nation deliberately influencing a democratic election (which the US is many-fold guilty of themselves) and about the president (-elect) twittering (which is basically the same as standing drunk on a street corner and screaming) ...[text shortened]... wn downfall.

It's like irony so thick I need a fork to lap it up!

Go USA!
Go USA!

Haha
You mean like when Obama's campaign guy wirked to get regime change in Israel?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Eladar
You mean like when Obama's campaign guy wirked to get regime change in Israel?
Obama wants regime change in Israel?

Don't you just mean that Obama has joined the rest of the world in agreeing that building settlements on occupied land is illegal?

But other than that, yeah... as I said... the US has a nasty history of changing regimes... by the way... look how well that's FFing worked out all over the bloody place...

And again, from a US perspective: NOT THE BLOODY POINT!

Your intelligence services say they have PROOF of Russian interference... and Trump dismisses them as stupid (oh the irony).

And YOU don't find that worrying.

Again: I couldn't care less. I want your sick capitalist regime dragged out and shot like a cancerous mongrel.

And you're not even the slightest bit worried that I'm enjoying this.

Eyes Wide Shut.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
08 Jan 17

Don't you just mean that Obama has joined the rest of the world in agreeing that building settlements on occupied land is illegal?

But other than that, yeah... as I said... the US has a nasty history of changing regimes... by the way... look how well that's FFing worked out all over the bloody place...

And agai ...[text shortened]... rel.

Eyes Wide Shut.
Well said! 🙂

w

Moves
08 Jan 17
1 edit

And agai ...[text shortened]... rel.

Eyes Wide Shut.
The only things we need proof to believe is God and capitalism being a workable construct.

Everything else should be blindly accepted.

As for Israel, they will take over the world one settlement at a time. It's all part of the Jewish conspiracy to rule the world.

It sure beats getting thrown in ovens.