1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 03:382 edits
    YouTube

I've heard rebuttals that most drugs come across ports of entry into the US and that the wall would do nothing about it.

So if they know the drugs are there, then why don't they stop them? That makes zero sense to me. 300 American die every day and it's damn time for a change.

IT"S TIME FOR THE WALL!
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 03:50
    They know the drugs are there based on the law of averages. Not all vehicles will be searched so some drugs get through. You cant possibly search every vehicle.
    They dont know the drugs are there they just assume that not all can be caught.

The wall would help i believe.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 03:57
    @eye-of-horus said
    They know the drugs are there based on the law of averages. Not all vehicles will be searched so some drugs get through. You cant possibly search every vehicle.
    They dont know the drugs are there they just assume that not all can be caught.

The wall would help i believe.
    So let me get this straight, 300 people dying a day is not enough incentive to search every vehicle?

What would be an incentive then?
  4. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 04:06
    Searching every vehicle takes too long.
    Not enough resources or man power and the cost to search that much would be huge.

Last i looked junkies die from drug use.
    If ya cant handle your own habit then dont do it.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 04:29
    Oh please.
    If you get a whole continent hooked on oxycodin and then stop the legal supply, people are gonna resort to heroin.

The wall will not add anything to what’s already there.
    Take 5 seconds to imagine how you’d circumvent the wall... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

There you go. The wall wouldn’t even stop you, never mind a drug carrier.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 05:381 edit
    @whodey said
    [youtube]KWcmZ8hozvU[/youtube]

I've heard rebuttals that most drugs come across ports of entry into the US and that the wall would do nothing about it.

So if they know the drugs are there, then why don't they stop them? That makes zero sense to me. 300 American die every day and it's damn time for a change.

IT"S TIME FOR THE WALL!
    Trump's campaign ad can be summed up very simply, as I've said for weeks now.

#MoarFear

Or how about this one

#MoarLies
  7. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 05:41
    @Suzianne

Hottest avatar ever.
    Its not you. You liar.
    #avatarlies
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 09:33
    @whodey said

IT"S TIME FOR THE WALL!
    Can you cite a county which built a wall on its borders and reduced drug smuggling?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 11:121 edit
    @eye-of-horus said
    Searching every vehicle takes too long.
    Not enough resources or man power and the cost to search that much would be huge.

Last i looked junkies die from drug use.
    If ya cant handle your own habit then dont do it.
    Well if it takes to long to search vehicles then shut it down!

I have come to the realization that the US is at war with Mexico. Think about it, 300 people a day die from drug, 90% of which, come across the border. In one year, that is more people that died in Vietnam, or did you not care about them either?

No, pretty much every American now knows someone personally who has been affected by this epidemic, people THEY care about.

So why do you think people from Mexico are coming to the US? It's because their own government won't protect them from the drug lords who are in their back pocket, drug lords that seem to have both the DNC and GOP in their back pockets as well.

The US should not only shut down the border entirely until they can monitor it effectively, they should impose the death penalty for anyone caught trying to smuggle drugs that are killing 300 people a day in the US.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 11:15
    @wolfgang59 said
    Can you cite a county which built a wall on its borders and reduced drug smuggling?
    There are countries like Singapore who cut drug trafficking in half about every year.

So it can be done, the question becomes, do they have the will?

In the US, neither party seems to have that will due to various reasons. Is it because they are getting money from the drug cartels or do they fear assassination?
  11. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 11:51
    @whodey

I agree with the wall and shutting the borders down. Pro Trump all the way but I'll never have sympathy for people who get high and act like it's a disease.
    Pulling out your hair and eating it is a disease. Getting high so much it destroys your life is not.
  12. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 13:19
    @whodey said

IT"S TIME FOR THE WALL!
    What a pathetic performance from the office that used to lead the 'free world'. Besides the fund raising and misleading arguments, Trump has had two years with a Republican Congress and has not built one inch of his supposedly Mexico-funded wall and he is now so desperate that he resorts to a fabricated national crisis. Crisis?
    Really?

And what's even worse are the parrots, sycophants and devotees that support Trump and his world of alternative facts, false promises and constant lies.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 13:56
    @lundos said
    What a pathetic performance from the office that used to lead the 'free world'. Besides the fund raising and misleading arguments, Trump has had two years with a Republican Congress and has not built one inch of his supposedly Mexico-funded wall and he is now so desperate that he resorts to a fabricated national crisis. Crisis?
    Really?

And what's even worse are the parro ...[text shortened]... nd devotees that support Trump and his world of alternative facts, false promises and constant lies.
    All good points.

Why did Trump wait for the Dims to take power, knowing that they could in no way do anything he wants due to the Trump hatred. In fact, politically, the MUST oppose everything he does to make sure that everything he does fails.

My guess is that both parties are in the back pockets of the drug cartels. Trump knew that this issue is a winning issue because he won with it, so now he continues it for his 2020 campaign where he can sit back and blame both parties. People will eat it up! Trump against the Swamp!
  14. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 14:20
    @whodey said
    All good points.

Why did Trump wait for the Dims to take power, knowing that they could in no way do anything he wants due to the Trump hatred. In fact, politically, the MUST oppose everything he does to make sure that everything he does fails.

My guess is that both parties are in the back pockets of the drug cartels. Trump knew that this issue is a winning issue be ...[text shortened]... ign where he can sit back and blame both parties. People will eat it up! Trump against the Swamp!
    Of course, Trump waited until he could use the wall as a political talking point (again). While he know how to saber (gun) rattle and get people riled up no matter what he says, this must be their (those who made Trump run) backup plan - a combination of fear mongering and blame the other guy. And why not? It's been working for 20+ years.

There's nothing the Democrats 'must' do. But spending $5B on a project as flimsy as 'a wall' that could have been started two years ago, should be stopped.

By drug cartels do you mean Big Business?

Trump is the swamp. Or evolved into something worse. A new type of swamp monster.
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 14:22
    @wolfgang59 said
    German Democratic Republik?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree