Trump's plan for office

Trump's plan for office

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
179d

@moonbus said
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariannajohnson/2023/01/05/jan-6-insurrection-2-years-later-how-many-arrested-convicted-and-what-price-donald-trump-may-still-pay/

"Sedition" or "insurrection" take your pick. Violent interference in lawful government proceedings to hinder lawful transfer of power, or attempt to do so, it's all the same. I guess this never appeared on Fox, eh?
You are playing with words. Is here any formal iindictment of insurrection against any of he people who were conviced OF insurrection. I am sure you will produce that, but it is necessary, if you would like to have the real creds, to tell us WHY Trump has not been indicted for insurrection.
Please finish htis one way or another. Sonhouse is driving me crazy with insurrection drivel.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
179d

@AverageJoe1
Moon, bush, just above, answers by telling me, I should pick a word. If you’re silly, why doesn’t he just answer the question and not asked me to answer it for myself?

w

Moves
179d

@averagejoe1 said
You are playing with words. Is here any formal iindictment of insurrection against any of he people who were conviced OF insurrection. I am sure you will produce that, but it is necessary, if you would like to have the real creds, to tell us WHY Trump has not been indicted for insurrection.
Please finish htis one way or another. Sonhouse is driving me crazy with insurrection drivel.
Don't look now but it's you playing with words.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
179d

@jj-adams said
George Washington actually led troops while president to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion, so I reckon there's some precedence for using the military to quell riots and such. According to historian Joseph Ellis, this was "the first and only time a sitting American president led troops in the field".
Unfortunately for you the Republicans made that illegal in 1878.

Über-Nerd

Moves
179d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
No I am not playing with words. Wake up and smell the coffee. People have been convicted of seriously trying to overthrow the legitimate government. It's no joke, and Trump is going to be held to account for aiding and abetting it, sooner or later, too.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
179d

@moonbus said
No I am not playing with words. Wake up and smell the coffee. People have been convicted of seriously trying to overthrow the legitimate government. It's no joke, and Trump is going to be held to account for aiding and abetting it, sooner or later, too.
I am sure you are always right, you and Sonhouse. We are the three musketeers. So, that being said, can you tell us anything about who and when there was a charge of insurrection against anyone.? Thanks in advance. AvJoe’s grandmother.