Trump's plan for office

Trump's plan for office

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
181d

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/05/trump-revenge-second-term/

If you think this is BS, think again. This is EXACTLY what Trump is after if he is by some will of the devil, reelected.

He wants to use the military to quell any protest and he doesn't care a bit how many people will die as a result because he is literally insane and his brain has lost the ability to think, not that he ever had much in the way of real intelligence, just slyness and the ability to sway weak minded individuals he is the only hope for America which is the farthest from the truth which is he wants to be literally dictator and make an end to our form of democracy so he can join the club of dictators around the world whom he adores and has said so repeatedly, the latest praising Orban of Hungary, he envies all of them, Putin, Un, Orban and anyone else who is a dictator in his or her country,

His plan is to invoke the insurrection act on day one after he is installed as POTUS again and use our military to quell any protest.
This is his actual plan and of course denials will flow steadily till his base is fully saturated with the apparent goodness and strength of the new Trump presidency if that happens and of course it will be way too late at that point, our democracy will be on the trash heap of history.

Mark these words well right wingers, you will not like what happens if Trump by some disaster becomes POTUS again.

And OF COURSE the Maga crowd will mewl and crow that would never happen which just will show exactly how deluded they all are if they think Trump gives a royal dam about democracy in the US, they will find out the hard way too late to save our republic from joining the other dictatorships around the world.

Über-Nerd

Moves
181d

@sonhouse

While I don’t doubt that Trump is petty and vindictive enough to try,
I don’t believe the US military would comply with orders to quell domestic protests.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
181d

@moonbus said
@sonhouse

While I don’t doubt that Trump is petty and vindictive enough to try,
I don’t believe the US military would comply with orders to quell domestic protests.
https://www.military.com/military-life/6-times-military-was-used-suppress-civilian-uprisings-us.html/amp

Uh… oh yes they do….

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
181d
1 edit

@moonbus
You know, when he was first elected, I knew what he was about because of his very first act the next day after inauguration which to try to kill the senate ethics committee.
I knew right there we were in deep doo doo with Trump as POTUS and I was right
and now it will be a hundred times worse if he gets reelected,
do you think for instance he was kidding when he said 'I will be your retribution'?
YOUR retribution. Right. Anyone who dared to criticize him will be his target because that is how he thinks. That is the ONLY way he thinks.
I just hope the Colorado case wins out and at least in that state he will not be on the ballet and maybe other states will follow.
Of course there will be lesser evils running as maga sycophants to take his place in any event.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
181d

@sonhouse said

If you think this is BS, think again. This is EXACTLY what Trump is after if he is by some will of the devil, reelected.

He wants to use the military to quell any protest and he doesn't care a bit how many people will die as a result because he is literally insane and his brain has lost the a ...[text shortened]... ut the hard way too late to save our republic from joining the other dictatorships around the world.
His plan is to invoke the insurrection act on day one after he is installed as POTUS again and use our military to quell any protest.

Yeah, I saw that. Between this and his vast array of legal woes, maybe the MAGA folks will start rethinking their choices.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
181d

@sonhouse said

He wants to use the military to quell any protest and he doesn't care a bit how many people will die as a result because he is literally insane and his brain has lost the a ...[text shortened]... ut the hard way too late to save our republic from joining the other dictatorships around the world.
He upsets the right people and the more screwy they get the better.

BTW, that's you sunstroker.

Über-Nerd

Moves
181d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
https://www.military.com/military-life/6-times-military-was-used-suppress-civilian-uprisings-us.html/amp

Uh… oh yes they do….
I’m old enough to remember the infamous incident at Kent State University. If, after the events of Jan. 6, there are more killings at Trump’s behest, future historians will not look upon him with favor.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
181d

@moonbus said
I’m old enough to remember the infamous incident at Kent State University. If, after the events of Jan. 6, there are more killings at Trump’s behest, future historians will not look upon him with favor.
Jan 6th? How did you get it so backwards, killing protestors? He's talking about pardoning them. If I could vote in the US I'd vote for him solely for this reason.

Moves
181d

@mchill said
I don't have a problem with that.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
181d

@mchill said

Yeah, I saw that. Between this and his vast array of legal woes, maybe the MAGA folks will start rethinking their choices.
What other entity would quell an unruly protest? I'm certainly not going up against rioters in a street. I must be missing something here.
Sincerely, Average Joe

Moves
180d

@averagejoe1 said
What other entity would quell an unruly protest? I'm certainly not going up against rioters in a street. I must be missing something here.
Sincerely, Average Joe
George Washington actually led troops while president to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion, so I reckon there's some precedence for using the military to quell riots and such. According to historian Joseph Ellis, this was "the first and only time a sitting American president led troops in the field".

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
180d

@wajoma said
Jan 6th? How did you get it so backwards, killing protestors? He's talking about pardoning them. If I could vote in the US I'd vote for him solely for this reason.
No he’s talking about pardoning his own foot soldiers who took part in his own attempted coup.
Nit the same as pardoning protesters, he plans to shoot protesters who protest against him and pardon those who violently protested the results of democracy

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
180d

@averagejoe1 said
Sincerely, Average Joe
Yeah they are normally policed at a distance and left to make their point by utilising their 1st amendment rights. Did he use the phrase ‘unruly’ or just any protest against him. Narcissist’s don’t take kindly to criticism

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
180d

@sonhouse said

If that’s the case Gee I hope he avoids any book repositories, especially those near a grassy knoll 🙏🏼🤞🏼

Moves
180d

@kevcvs57 said
No he’s talking about pardoning his own foot soldiers who took part in his own attempted coup.
OMG some people walked around the capitol building and took selfies for a couple hours.
We almost lost our democracy.