1. Joined
    13 Apr '12
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 21:47
    What about 6 months for talking about a riot on Facebook?
  2. Joined
    13 Apr '12
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 21:53
    Originally posted by Dewi Jones
    What about 6 months for talking about a riot on Facebook?
    Or maybe the police operations against legitimate Welsh nationalist organisations, or during the miners strike? Or the secret police officers having sex with environmentalists whilst pretending to be something they're not?

Phone hacking? Politicians expenses? The ruling class have always taken the piss, now they're rubbing our noses in it!
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 22:24
    Originally posted by Dewi Jones
    Or maybe the police operations against legitimate Welsh nationalist organisations, or during the miners strike? Or the secret police officers having sex with environmentalists whilst pretending to be something they're not?

Phone hacking? Politicians expenses? The ruling class have always taken the piss, now they're rubbing our noses in it!
    " The ruling class have always taken the piss, now they're rubbing our noses in it!"

No argument here, I suppose if you are the actual target of the police in their political role discussions about which political police forces are worse is academic.

Still rather live here though🙂
  4. Joined
    13 Apr '12
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 06:29
    Yeah me too. I can't speak Russian for a start. ;-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree