Unarmed woman killed, where is the outrage?

Unarmed woman killed, where is the outrage?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
08 Jan 21

@eladar said
https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/07/954446008/authorities-identify-woman-killed-by-police-during-u-s-capitol-rioting

If no outrage for her, then why outrage over others?

Because people outraged by other police shootings are hypocrites?

Yes, that is the answer.
One less domestic terrorist .
No big deal .

Moves
08 Jan 21

@joe-shmo
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hey joe-blow,
Do you mean the name of the cop who was killed by ''THE PATRIOTS?''

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 21

@Eladar
No, the deal for you is a black man shot a white woman.

E

Moves
08 Jan 21

@sonhouse said
@Eladar
No, the deal for you is a black man shot a white woman.
There you go again, making false claims out of ignorance.

It has probably been that way your entire life, going off on things which you are totally clueless about.

E

Moves
08 Jan 21

@caissad4 said
One less domestic terrorist .
No big deal .
Did the protesters actually kill anyone?

m

Moves
08 Jan 21
1 edit

@eladar said
Did the protesters actually kill anyone?
Yes. A police officer at that.
Investigation is underway. Somebody out there knows he/she is in trouble.

Edit: I will qualify the above response. I don't think the protesters killed anyone.
The protesters didn't actually enter the Capitol Building.
The anarchists and thugs did. Some of them smiled for the cameras.
Idiots !!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 21

@mghrn55 said
Yes. A police officer at that.
Investigation is underway. Somebody out there knows he/she is in trouble.

Edit: I will qualify the above response. I don't think the protesters killed anyone.
The protesters didn't actually enter the Capitol Building.
The anarchists and thugs did. Some of them smiled for the cameras.
Idiots !!
The officer collapsed from engaging with the protestors...probably had a heart attack. You can most likely blame the cheeseburgers he ate which hardened his arteries. He wasn't beaten to death by the mob.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 21

@joe-shmo
So you are swapping your engineering degree for an MD.

Good to know.
I will ask you medical advice for sure.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 21
5 edits

@sonhouse said
@joe-shmo
So you are swapping your engineering degree for an MD.

Good to know.
I will ask you medical advice for sure.
"Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries," the statement read.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/capitol-police-officer-killed/index.html

Where does it explicitly say he was beaten to death by the mob? What were these injuries he succumbed to? Notice they completey leave that out and allow you to infer he was murdered in cold blood by the mob...what a facking joke.

Show me a report which confirms blunt force trauma, stabbing, gunshot, etc... were the injuries he succumbed to.

its also noteworthy to mention that now you suddenly support the police, and feel remorse for their death in dealing with rioters... Since your suddenly having a change of heart have a look at this...

https://news.yahoo.com/12-police-officers-shot-during-100000431.html

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 21

@joe-shmo said
The officer collapsed from engaging with the protestors...probably had a heart attack. You can most likely blame the cheeseburgers he ate which hardened his arteries. He wasn't beaten to death by the mob.
That's an incredibly hypocritical way to talk about the 'thin blue line' you're always going on about.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 21

@Suzianne
You expected anything else?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jan 21
2 edits

@suzianne said
That's an incredibly hypocritical way to talk about the 'thin blue line' you're always going on about.
Listen here...unlike you I support the police. That doesn't mean I believe the manner in which they die should be embellished for political expedience. I'm asking for facts about the officers death, if you don't have them shut your trap...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 21

@dood111 said
Gee that's funny after a whole year of BLM rioters burning down our cities and looting stores I don't recall hearing any stories about blacks being shot by cops, they mostly just stood by and watched.
How convenient.

Do you remember a guy by the name of George Floyd, killed in the street for being black?

Oh, and you spelled 'white nationalist group' wrong.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 21

@joe-shmo said
Listen here wench...unlike you I support the police. That doesn't mean I believe the manner in which they die should be embellished for political expedience. I'm asking for facts about the officers death, if you don't have them shut your trap...
CNN's on 24/7.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jan 21

@joe-shmo
You purportedly have an engineering degree. Try GOOGLING it yourself. That should be within your pay grade.