Unarmed woman killed, where is the outrage?

Unarmed woman killed, where is the outrage?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
2 edits

@kevcvs57 said
I will certainly offer my condolences and point out that there is no excuse for shooting a police officer for carrying out his duty.
But that is not the same as condemning someone for protesting the unlawful and needless shooting of yet another black citizen, because that is who the officer is sworn to protect every bit as much as the white citizen. I’m sorry if your finding life a bit too complex just now.
You evaded attempting to resolve the apparent leftists paradox. I'll repeat it one more time in case you missed that part.

How do 12 officers get shot as a result of "peaceful" protests?

Hint: Its not a paradox at all if you are willing to break ranks and be honest...I don't expect an answer from a unprincipled coward. That goes for ALL of YOU.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@eladar said
So you support all police officers who shoot and kill people who are breaking the law?

Or are you a hypocrite?
If they are breaking a capital offence law and the officer can prevent that capital offence being committed then no I don’t have a problem with that.
But murdering someone and then waving their outstanding parking tickets in the air as justification is unacceptable.
The other justification is self defence or the defence of those you are sworn to protect as in this case.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@joe-shmo said
You evaded attempting to resolve the apparent leftists paradox. I'll repeat it one more time in case you missed that part.

How do 12 officers get shot as a result of "peaceful" protests?

Hint: Its not a paradox at all if you are willing to break ranks and be honest...I don't expect an answer. That goes for ALL of YOU.
Their is no paradox you are simply unable to understand the difference between protesting police brutality and trying to violently overthrow the results of a democratic election because you lost.
Listen we’ve all seen the videos of those violent thugs and the threats they were making to members of congress, we know about the weapons and bombs they were carrying. A violent alt right fascist got shot trying to breach a police defensive line.
Yeah it was one of yours this time Joe, you guys will need to learn how to suck it up like the black folks if you are serious about your fascist revolution, because I suspect a lot of your comrades will be going to the morgue. When they say the price of freedom is blood they weren’t talking about the other guys blood.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21

@kevcvs57 said
Their is no paradox you are simply unable to understand the difference between protesting police brutality and trying to violently overthrow the results of a democratic election because you lost.
Listen we’ve all seen the videos of those violent thugs and the threats they were making to members of congress, we know about the weapons and bombs they were carrying. A violent a ...[text shortened]... morgue. When they say the price of freedom is blood they weren’t talking about the other guys blood.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07/28-times-media-and-democrats-excused-or-endorsed-violence-committed-by-left-wing-activists/

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Listen we’ve all seen the videos of those violent thugs and the threats they were making to members of congress, we know about the weapons and bombs they were carrying. A violent a ...[text shortened]... morgue. When they say the price of freedom is blood they weren’t talking about the other guys blood.
For fak sake...just a few months ago you guys carved out a militant autonomous zone in a major metropolitan area!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Jan 21

@joe-shmo said
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07/28-times-media-and-democrats-excused-or-endorsed-violence-committed-by-left-wing-activists/
I’m about as interested in the federalists view of the left as I am about MBs views on vaccinations and the moon landing.
What about the crux of my point regarding this case and how it bears no similarity at all to someone being shot in the back five times at close range or throttled to death on the ground whilst offering no threat to the officers whatsoever?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jan 21

@joe-shmo
Says the Trump army man. Tell me, when will you pick up your AK and follow Trump's orders to start killing? I guess you figure it was a failure the attack on the capitol since only 5 people died.

BTW, that cop who died was hit on the head with a fire extinguisher.

So much for your 'heart attack' theory.

Take your Trump army and shove it up your puckered ass.

E

Moves
09 Jan 21

@kevcvs57 said
If they are breaking a capital offence law and the officer can prevent that capital offence being committed then no I don’t have a problem with that.
But murdering someone and then waving their outstanding parking tickets in the air as justification is unacceptable.
The other justification is self defence or the defence of those you are sworn to protect as in this case.
So as long as the person is doing something illegal such as resisting arrest, then you are ok with the person being shot and killed.

OK

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jan 21

@Eladar
Hey assswipe FIVE people died that day including a cop who got fatally whacked on the head with a fire extinguisher.

I hope the FBI finds your image in the photo's of the domestic terrorists attacking the capitol building.

E

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@sonhouse

So you are saying that police killed 4 people and this woman was unarmed and you are fine with that.

If it was BLM riot, you would not be OK with it. You are nothing more than a hypocrite.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jan 21

@Eladar
This attack was much more serious than the news saw. There were PIPE BOMBS ready to deploy and molitov cocktails ready to throw but they were caught out before they could act.

I think the same kind of attack will happen on Jan 20 with the goal to kill Biden and Harris.

But this time the feds and locals will be ready for Trump's army.

He is not done with the attacks that is certain.

E

Moves
09 Jan 21

@sonhouse
This attack was nothing.

Were they going to take over the country? No

The BLM riots did much more damage and killed many more people, you hypocrite.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Jan 21
1 edit

@joe-shmo said
For fak sake...just a few months ago you guys carved out a militant autonomous zone in a major metropolitan area!
They were not trying to violently overthrow a democratic election though were they. You keep trying to pretend that the BLM protests posed anything like the same existential threat to the foundations of the US as Trumpism but they were not.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jan 21

@Eladar
Yes, being anti democracy as usual. 5 people dead means nothing to you.

Too bad you were not one of them.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Jan 21

@eladar said
So as long as the person is doing something illegal such as resisting arrest, then you are ok with the person being shot and killed.

OK
Learn to read or stop lying your face off and have another attempt at rebutting my position.