1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 00:34
    @kevcvs57 said
    The questioned isn’t that complicated or philosophical. The question is did the officer carry out his or her duty. They gave this officer a gun for a reason, if it wasn’t stopping a rabid mob from invading that bldg by the use of force what the F was it?
    Anyone who wouldn’t have opened fire on them if they were invading your house speak up!
    So you support all police officers who shoot and kill people who are breaking the law?

Or are you a hypocrite?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 00:35
    @sonhouse
    There were far fewer protesters there compared to blm riots.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 01:04
    @joe-shmo said
    FALSE...I wan't the freaking truth..whatever that may be. We know the truth about the girl. She was shot in cold blood. We know other people ( along with an officer ) died as well...from what? I just find it all so amazingly obtuse. And I loath how you are so suddenly Pro Police!! Its astounding. Its as if your internal convictions are a liquid and I haven't been hearing ...[text shortened]... Your completely vacuous, just waiting to be filled up with whatever crap anyone wishes to sell you.
    Funny, you've been proving exactly that about you for the last four years.

Who's the hypocrite?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 01:10
    @eladar said
    Was she armed?

Was her offense worthy of the death penalty?

Or are we not supposed to ask those questions?
    How many people have been executed for sedition or killed while committing insurrection in this country?

Go on, look it up, we'll wait, unless like joe, you conveniently "can't find it".
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 01:11
    @eladar said
    @sonhouse
    There were far fewer protesters there compared to blm riots.
    How many died of COVID-19 yesterday?

How many will die tomorrow?

Are we up to 5000/day yet?
  6. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 01:22
    @Eladar I said she did not desere to die BUT she was participating in a VERY serious crime.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 01:27
    @phranny said
    @Eladar I said she did not desere to die BUT she was participating in a VERY serious crime.
    Serious crime? What were they going to do? The only reason you believe it is serious is because the people doing it were wearing Trump hats.

If they were black lives matters people it would be a horse of a different color. People like you would be on the other side of the fence. Hypocrites the lot of you.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 01:287 edits
    @suzianne said

137,300 people died TODAY in the world ( and we still have 4 hrs. left ). COVID in all its liberal glory is a tiny little blip on the daily death radar...

2500 Suicides TODAY

20,000 Cancer Deaths TODAY

100,000 Abortions TODAY

1000 Flu Deaths TODAY

And even with all this death there is 200,000 more people in the world TODAY than there was yesterday...
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 01:291 edit
    @suzianne said

Too bad the covid patients were not given high doses of vitamin D.

But to counter your question...

How many got covid and died due to BLM riots?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 14:41
    @eladar said
    So you support all police officers who shoot and kill people who are breaking the law?

Or are you a hypocrite?
    No, you're the hypocrite that it took you so long to get outraged. Our stance is the same, she should have been taken down with non-lethal means and then she should have stood trial. All we're saying now is that, given how broken the US police is, the fact that a terrorist was shot to death during an act of terrorism is not at all surprising.

It's not at all surprising that more people weren't shot. This was the police actively exercising restraint because the people in question were white. There was more violence clearing protesters because Trump wanted a photo in front of a church.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 14:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 14:571 edit
    @eladar said

Or are you a hypocrite?
    No only a right wing nut would support that, I’m saying shooting someone whose clear intent is to harm you or those you are sworn to protect is justification for discharging your side arm.
    The very next time a non violent civilian of any skin colour gets gratuitously killed by a police officer, even if they are breaking some minor law which doesn’t involve violence to the police officer or those they are sworn to protect, I will be on this forum ‘bumping my gums about it’.
    The hypocrisy is all yours.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 15:362 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    No only a right wing nut would support that, I’m saying shooting someone whose clear intent is to harm you or those you are sworn to protect is justification for discharging your side arm.
    The very next time a non violent civilian of any skin colour gets gratuitously killed by a police officer, even if they are breaking some minor law which doesn’t involve violence to the p ...[text shortened]... e sworn to protect, I will be on this forum ‘bumping my gums about it’.
    The hypocrisy is all yours.
    And the converse? The next time a police officer gets shot when dealing with BLM "protestors" will you be on hear bumping your gums also? Cause I didn't see any of that on here with the 12 officers who got shot over the George Floyd protests?

How do "peaceful" protestors end up shooting 12 cops anyhow...that's a bit of a paradox?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/12-police-officers-shot-during-100000431.html
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 15:45
    @joe-shmo said
    And the converse? The next time a police officer gets shot when dealing with BLM "protestors" will you be on hear bumping your gums also? Cause I didn't see any of that on here with the 12 officers who got shot over the George Floyd protests?

How do "peaceful" protestors end up shooting 12 cops anyhow...that's a bit of a paradox?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/12-police-officers-shot-during-100000431.html
    I will certainly offer my condolences and point out that there is no excuse for shooting a police officer for carrying out his duty.
    But that is not the same as condemning someone for protesting the unlawful and needless shooting of yet another black citizen, because that is who the officer is sworn to protect every bit as much as the white citizen. I’m sorry if your finding life a bit too complex just now.
  15. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 15:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    And let us not forget that the FBI is tasked with dealing with internal security of the US . They watched the terrorists planning online for several weeks and then did absolutely nothing to protect this country .
    Maybe all law enforcement in the US needs a total reset .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree