UNICEF calls for immediate cease-fire

UNICEF calls for immediate cease-fire

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
205d
1 edit

@wajoma said
You need to calm down, you're becoming over wrought and too invested in this.

They're calling it an airstrike but they stop short of blaming either Israel or Hamas.

It was not a lie, it's there in black and white and you should retract.

However I restate my accusation towards you, you made it up, you attempted to attach it to the Guardian article to give your dream feelings some credibility.
GFY. The only ones making "airstrikes" is Israel as you well know. I didn't make anything up, so stop lying and claiming I did; the article says exactly what I claimed.

You restating your lie doesn't make it any less of a lie.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
205d

NBC News reported the same thing you have falsely accused me of making up:

"Israel has ordered the entire population of northern Gaza to evacuate south, a warning that leaves more than 1 million people to decide whether to abandon their homes. Hamas urged Gazans to ignore it.
Following the order, 70 people — mostly women and children — were killed after Israeli airstrikes hit convoys of Palestinian evacuees heading south in Gaza."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-rcna120252

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
205d

@no1marauder said
GFY. The only ones making "airstrikes" is Israel as you well know. I didn't make anything up, so stop lying and claiming I did; the article says exactly what I claimed.

It 100% does not say Israel was responsible, no more than they said Hamas was responsible.

That's you making it up

The article said there was an air strike they did not say who. You were the one making that up with zero proof.

I repeat z e r o proof.

So you must retract your accusation of me being a liar. It's Ok we understand you're all worked up, you've made a mistake, I won't ride it, but you must retract your accusation of me being a liar.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
205d

@no1marauder said

Hamas continues to send missiles, they have never stopped, do you know where missiles come from before they land?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
205d

@no1marauder said
NBC News reported the same thing you have falsely accused me of making up:

"Israel has ordered the entire population of northern Gaza to evacuate south, a warning that leaves more than 1 million people to decide whether to abandon their homes. Hamas urged Gazans to ignore it.
Following the order, 70 people — mostly women and children — were killed after Israeli air ...[text shortened]... Gaza."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-rcna120252
You're a lying scummy shyte. The Guardian article did not attribute the strike to anyone.

Own up, fess up, be a man.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
205d
1 edit

@wajoma said
It 100% does not say Israel was responsible, no more than they said Hamas was responsible.

That's you making it up

The article said there was an air strike they did not say who. You were the one making that up with zero proof.

I repeat z e r o proof.

So you must retract your accusation of me being a liar. It's Ok we understand you're all worked up, you've made a mistake, I won't ride it, but you must retract your accusation of me being a liar.
You're a pathetic, lying POS. "Air strikes" means an attack delivered by a flying vehicle, not a ground based missile i.e.

"an attack by military aircraft on a city, enemy soldiers, or their supplies, either by bombing or by firing guns"

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/airstrike#google_vignette

Hamas has no capability to make "air strikes", while Israel has delivered thousands of bombs launched from aircraft since last Saturday. The Guardian article said "airstrike" and that could only mean Israel was responsible.

So either you're too stupid to know the definition of a widely known term or are now desperately adding falsehood on top of falsehood to try to justify your original lie.

Which is it?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
205d

@no1marauder said
You're a pathetic, lying POS. "Air strikes" means an attack delivered by a flying vehicle, not a ground based missile i.e.

"an attack by military aircraft on a city, enemy soldiers, or their supplies, either by bombing or by firing guns"

Hamas has no capability to make "air strikes", wh ...[text shortened]... esperately adding falsehood on top of falsehood to try to justify your original lie.

Which is it?
The Guardian article said 'airstrike' not 'Israeli airstrike'.

TRUE

or

FALSE

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
205d

@wajoma said
The Guardian article said 'airstrike' not 'Israeli airstrike'.

TRUE

or

FALSE
What part of this are you pretending not to get:

"Hamas has no capability to make "air strikes", while Israel has delivered thousands of bombs launched from aircraft since last Saturday. The Guardian article said "airstrike" and that could only mean Israel was responsible."

????????

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
205d
2 edits

@no1marauder said
What part of this are you pretending not to get:

"Hamas has no capability to make "air strikes", while Israel has delivered thousands of bombs launched from aircraft since last Saturday. The Guardian article said "airstrike" and that could only mean Israel was responsible."

????????
From the fuggin B fuggin B fuggin C.

"Having established the key details, we were then able to identify common features in other footage claiming to show the incident, including a video shot from about 100 meters away which shows burning vehicles.

We spoke to several weapons experts but they said it is hard to tell what caused the explosion based on the videos of the aftermath."

They can't even tell if it came from the air let alone if it was a missile from the ground or a missile from an aircraft. But you can, Mr armchair expert, maybe the BBC should have contacted you.

Go with your made up story if you like. It's between you and your conscience.

Edit: BTW the BBC, like the Guardian refrained from assigning blame, but don't let that stop you, if ever there were a situation for the armchair experts to go letting lose with their unfounded assumptions and blame it's this one right. You know about ass-u-me right? It' makes an ass out of u and you.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
205d

@no1marauder said

Hamas has no capability to make "air strikes", wh ...[text shortened]... esperately adding falsehood on top of falsehood to try to justify your original lie.

Which is it?
He can’t fathom how racism is used, so you’ve basically hit the nail on the head there.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
205d

@shavixmir said
He can’t fathom how racism is used, so you’ve basically hit the nail on the head there.
You making an ijit of yourself contradicting yourself in the same sentences and same posts is not the subject here shag doody, you're not the center of everything, people get bored of you, go away.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
205d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Was it Israel that bombed one of the escape routes or was it Egypt?
Why would Israel care if the Palestinians leave Gaza and go to Egypt? Isn't getting them to leave been Israel's goal all along? Cutting off 90% of potable water and cutting off electricity most of the time was meant to make their lives difficult so they would leave, right? That was going on for years. I ...[text shortened]... o you think Israel will allow any of them to return once they have complete control over north Gaza?
Because the Hamas fighters will go with them, my guess is the leadership has already left.
Israel has nothing to gain but whatever pleasure or reassurance you get from killing then children of the tribe that killed the children of your tribe. The rest of the world needs to put a heavy foot down right about now.

Moves
205d
1 edit

Hamas want Israel destroyed completely, the only way to achieve that is to get as many Islamic countries to join them due to the expected overkill response to the Hamas butchery a couple of weeks ago. I suspect they therefore want all out apocalyptic war.

Israel I suspect are no going to reoccupy Gaza to shore up their western flank and drive Hamas into the sea and elsewhere. Palestinian civilians are collateral damage to that objective. Might be wrong, I think this is what we are going to see.

The big ticket question is what will the other Islamic nations do.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
205d

@divegeester said
Hamas want Israel destroyed completely, the only way to achieve that is to get as many Islamic countries to join them due to the expected overkill response to the Hamas butchery a couple of weeks ago. I suspect they therefore want all out apocalyptic war.

Israel I suspect are no going to reoccupy Gaza to shore up their western flank and drive Hamas into the sea and el ...[text shortened]... is what we are going to see.

The big ticket question is what will the other Islamic nations do.
I suggested the other day that the Israelis would create a militarised buffer between Israel and Gaza, using Gaza land to do it.
There is no combined power in the region that could destroy Israel whilst the US is holding its coat

Moves
205d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
I suggested the other day that the Israelis would create a militarised buffer between Israel and Gaza, using Gaza land to do it.
There is no combined power in the region that could destroy Israel whilst the US is holding its coat
The timing of the Hamas attack was interesting; just when the US was moving to position themselves as brokers of the relative period of calm. Biden getting told to go away by Jordan yesterday is also interesting.

I don’t think a land break will achieve Israel’s goal. There might/will be some frantic financial negotiations by the US with Egypt to open its border once it realises the inevitable. Otherwise what are we looking at, concentration camps in Israeli occupied Gaza.