2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 04:13
    @wajoma said
    So deep.
    Sooooo deeeeeeep.
    Hey! My inbred stalker from way down under.

Glad to see you still hanging on my every word.
    Christ, your life must be boring during kangaroo hibernation season.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 07:52
    @metal-brain said
    There is no evidence Russia targeted civilians. There is a big difference between targeting and condoning. Targeting means you intended to kill civilians. A missile that hits an unintended building is not a target. Knowing your missiles are going to miss their target and inadvertently will kill civilians is condoning, not targeting.

Targeting is an intentional kill.
    Tell that to the UN investigators you lying dimwit
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 08:03
    @kevcvs57

Read this article. I cannot copy and paste the relevant excerpts because it will be automatically censored for some strange reason. A released hostage explains how she was treated well by her captors for the most part.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/freed-israeli-hostage-explains-why-133400621.html
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 14:18
    @shavixmir said
    From the BBC:
    UN chief says 7 October attack did not happen in a vaccuum
    At a meeting of the United Nations Security Council in New York, secretary general Antonio Guterres said that "the 7 October attack by Hamas on Israel "did not happen in a vacuum”.

Guterres added “The Palestinian people been subjected to 56 years of suffocating occupation. They have seen th ...[text shortened]... s resign…

The Israeli’s can’t handle any form of criticism, no matter how balanced it is.
    Seems like Israel is stepping up the: “Any form of reflection is antisemitism” rhetoric.

Good grief. They are like a little fascist state oppressing opinions they don’t like.

Ugh.
  6. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 14:281 edit
    UNICEF call for a cease-fire?
    Wow.
    About as effective as the Salvation Army doing it.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 14:44
    @metal-brain said
    @kevcvs57

Read this article. I cannot copy and paste the relevant excerpts because it will be automatically censored for some strange reason. A released hostage explains how she was treated well by her captors for the most part.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/freed-israeli-hostage-explains-why-133400621.html
    Well I’m guessing they won’t be releasing the young girls they’ve raped multiple times, they are long dead.
    Have you ever heard of nuance or impartiality. Is it too much for you to consider the possibility that Hamas did exactly what the witness statements, cctv footage and body worn cameras show them doing whilst still demanding that innocent Palestinians should not be slaughtered in even greater numbers by the IDF in retaliation?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 17:55
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well I’m guessing they won’t be releasing the young girls they’ve raped multiple times, they are long dead.
    Have you ever heard of nuance or impartiality. Is it too much for you to consider the possibility that Hamas did exactly what the witness statements, cctv footage and body worn cameras show them doing whilst still demanding that innocent Palestinians should not be slaughtered in even greater numbers by the IDF in retaliation?
    What is your source of information?
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 13:21
    So, what do Celtic (Glasgow football team) supporters have to say about the Israeli-Hamas conflict?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-67215217

Makes one a wee bit proud!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree