1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:19
    Will illegal or legal aliens be allowed to receive the basic income?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:261 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:27
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Do they pay in more with taxes than they receive? If you want to base it as a tax rebate, then fine.

So I ask again, are aliens given social benefits?
  4. Germany
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:59
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Do they pay in more with taxes than they receive? If you want to base it as a tax rebate, then fine.

So I ask again, are aliens given social benefits?
    In Finland, which has a much more streamlined bureaucracy than the U.S., it is impossible to receive benefits as an illegal alien. Beyond emergency health care and whatever NGO's may provide they get basically nothing.

In Helsinki and a few other major cities there are a few such illegals on the streets working as beggars. Since the poverty rate among Finns is close to zero, there is actually decent money (relatively speaking) for Roma coming to beg in Nordic countries. Easy to corner the market without competition. Often they are controlled by a sort of "pimps" who take a cut of the proceeds.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 23:44
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    In Finland, which has a much more streamlined bureaucracy than the U.S., it is impossible to receive benefits as an illegal alien. Beyond emergency health care and whatever NGO's may provide they get basically nothing.

In Helsinki and a few other major cities there are a few such illegals on the streets working as beggars. Since the poverty rate amon ...[text shortened]... hout competition. Often they are controlled by a sort of "pimps" who take a cut of the proceeds.
    Beggars do well in the US too. One old lady got an earful from a guy who gave her money everyday. He caught her getting into her new car at the end of the day. She drove a nicer car than he did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree