1. Joined
    28 Nov '10
    Moves
    30 Nov '10 23:23
    Originally posted by kmax87
    ...They'll get away with it, because the electorate simply does not care anymore. Real reality does not factor in anymore. We are more interested in Tiger Woods' peccadilloes and whether Lindsay should stay in rehab, than the state of the world.
    Maybe you have outused your G-spot.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 06:22
    Originally posted by sh76
    No, I think the memo in question is seemingly the work of a competent professional.
    Writing down childish gossip in a Memo - competence?
    Letting it be read by outsiders - competence?
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 06:28
    Originally posted by smw6869
    Your analogies are weaker than a fourth grade anorexic after a 10 meter run. Yes, ALL members of the UN spy on the UN and they spy on other member countries of the UN. Why is this so surprising to you? Are you bonging Salvia, or what?

GRANNY.
    You're so thick you couldn't flush you.
    It's not about the spying. It's about the US top diplomat telling us the US never does anything illegal.

It's not spying that's amusing. It's being caught.
  4. Joined
    28 Nov '10
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 14:431 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    28 Nov '10
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 15:16
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    I think the information was intended to be leaked.

Where is the good stuff? What about depleted uranium and all the serious issues?

Perhaps this was all a setup to find out who takes the bait and put out information they wanted to be released.

This is a whole lot about nothing. It is a laugh that people think this is serious info.
    Good point. These files must be stored in other areas.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Dec '10 23:35
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    No, it isn't. The Constitution defines Treason:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Leaking the information that some of our diplomats don't think much of the Italian PM is hardly treason and it's hysterical, Whodeyism to suggest it is.
    Hysterical Whodeyism seems to be mainstream Republicanism these days:

Mike Huckabee, like Palin a potential Republican presidential candidate, also said the person who leaked the information to Assange should be tried for treason and executed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40467957/ns/us_news-wikileaks_in_security/
  7. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 15:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    What part of "lied" didn't you understand?
    I understand the meaning of the word; but it appears that in haste I had scrolled rapidly down the large page and missed the post containing the original reference. I'd only read your subsequent comments on it. Hence my querying something that was actually clearly explained the first time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree