1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '18 20:111 edit
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    There is no evidence of collusion with Russia, but there is evidence that Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Donna Brazil meddled in our elections. Debbie conspired against Sanders and Donna conspired with Hitlery against Trump.
    Jesus, you guys win, and you're STILL butt-hurt almost a year and a half later.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '18 22:04
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    What did we win?

A tax break that Trump has negated with his tariff?

Essentially all that happened was Trump revived the DNC after Obama and Hillary killed it.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Mar '18 23:30
    Originally posted by @whodey
    What did we win?

A tax break that Trump has negated with his tariff?

Essentially all that happened was Trump revived the DNC after Obama and Hillary killed it.
    Things could be worse.
    Trump could get impeached and Pence takes over.

GOP is waiting till after midterms and then they will make a call.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '18 07:15
    There you go assuming again. You do that a lot.
    I am NOT a republican. I didn't vote for Trump.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Mar '18 09:00
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Nope, only Trump.

It's all his fault.

Take that back, it's all Putin's fault.

I wonder who Putin will elect in 2020.
    It’s not often you say something wise.
    But.... once again, you’ve opened your mouth and farted stupidity and ignorance.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '18 09:55
    There you go assuming again. You do that a lot.
    I am NOT a republican. I didn't vote for Trump.
    Ok, so you must be one of those Bernie supporters all butt-hurt because he lost the primary, and so refused to support the party's candidate. You might as well have voted for Trump.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '18 15:162 edits
    Ok, so you must be one of those Bernie supporters all butt-hurt because he lost the primary, and so refused to support the party's candidate. You might as well have voted for Trump.
    I voted for Sanders in the primary and Jill Stein in the general. Hitlery Clinton and Trump are working for the same elites. They are wonderful friends.

https://www.good.is/articles/photos-donald-trump-bill-clinton-together

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-wedding-that-explains-the-election
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '18 23:29
    I voted for Sanders in the primary and Jill Stein in the general. Hitlery Clinton and Trump are working for the same elites. They are wonderful friends.

https://www.good.is/articles/photos-donald-trump-bill-clinton-together

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-wedding-that-explains-the-election
    Yeah, okay. Thanks for helping destroy America just because you are stupid and gullible.
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    18 Mar '18 05:16
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Are you suggesting the US government has been breaking laws and international treaties???
    I do not think that even the people who would have signed such treaties would have any rational expectation that they would have been honored towards that end, lol.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '18 15:28
    Yeah, okay. Thanks for helping destroy America just because you are stupid and gullible.
    You are stupid and gullible. You have been duped into thinking one person working for an organized crime syndicate is better than the other person working for the same syndicate. The pictures say it all. Did you even look at them?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '18 15:421 edit
    You are stupid and gullible. You have been duped into thinking one person working for an organized crime syndicate is better than the other person working for the same syndicate. The pictures say it all. Did you even look at them?
    Are you insane?

The first set of pictures was taken in 2000.

The second set, in 2005.

What in the hell do you think this proves?

It proves that Trump is a psychopath, maybe. Who turns on their friends like that?

Or maybe he's just a big fat liar. Ya think?

Also, not getting your crime syndicate analogy. Are you saying that the Clintons work for the Trump Organization? Somehow I don't think so.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '18 16:11
    Are you insane?

The first set of pictures was taken in 2000.

The second set, in 2005.

What in the hell do you think this proves?

It proves that Trump is a psychopath, maybe. Who turns on their friends like that?

Or maybe he's just a big fat liar. Ya think?

Also, not getting your crime syndicate analogy. Are you saying that the Clintons work for the Trump Organization? Somehow I don't think so.
    They were good friends when the pics were taken and they are still friends now. Trump is not an elite despite being a billionaire. Hitlery is not an elite either, she is only a multi-millionaire. They work for the decendents of some of the robber barons. They control the news media and influence people to support policies that benefit them with propaganda.

YouTube
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 07:55
    Lots of nations do it. Even the Vatican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_electoral_intervention

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree