US vote rigging

US vote rigging

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
So do you seriously think there was enough of this 'fraud' to overturn Biden's win? I think you are beating a dead horse.
The REAL fraud is republicans voter suppression. THAT IS A FACT JACK and proven and some folks are in prison because of it.
And now we see Lindsey Graham Cracker called Georgia sec. of state to try to get him to throw out legal votes.

A ...[text shortened]... ere was one and we would laugh if it wasn't so serious.

But they are incompetent just like Trump.
No. I am only pointing out that nobody knows.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Nov 20

@metal-brain said
No. I am only pointing out that nobody knows.
"Nobody knows" IF the Moon is made of green cheese, either.

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
"Nobody knows" IF the Moon is made of green cheese, either.
I know it is not

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Nov 20

@metal-brain said
I know it is not
Not in the way you have been using the word "know" in these threads. You have been insisting on 100% certainty which is unobtainable by human efforts.

S. Korea

Moves
26 Nov 20

Whether the election was literally rigged and fraud was used is impossible to know. I do not think that there is enough transaprency, and there will likely not be any significant audit of the votes. The George "audit" was a mere recount.

That is not to say that there was necessarily fraud. There are persuasive arguments that Trump lost some ground with his usual constituency. Right now, on Twitter, plenty of populist right wingers are jokingly adding 5% to their names to indicate that they are the pop right / alt right / diss right (whatever you want to call it) that would not vote for him again.

What is remarkable, though: the massive turnout.

Biden smashed Obama's record by 4 million votes [1].

Is this because Biden is a charismatic and amazing politician? Hardly. He is a gaff prone geezer that could barely win his own primary -- yet, won it he did, with almost no energy. He was nearly completely absent from the campaign trail while Trump was blazing through many places -- he struggled to fill up venues. The Coronavirus was there to cover for Joe, though.

What is really remarkable is the way that big tech and the media ran cover for him, with some speculating that as much as six million votes could have been shifted through selective employment of voter alerts and skewed search results [2].

But the real exciting story:

[Under the pretext of assisting election officials conduct “safe and secure” elections in the age of COVID, Zuckerberg donated $400 million — as much money as Congress appropriated for the same general purpose — to nonprofit organizations founded and run by left-wing activists. The primary recipient was the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), which received the staggering sum of $350 million. Prior to Zuckerberg’s donations, CTCL’s annual operating expenses averaged less than $1 million per year. How was Zuckerberg even aware of such a small-potatoes operation, and why did he entrust it with ⅞ of the money he was pouring into this election cycle, despite the fact that it had no prior experience handling such a massive amount of money?

Predictably, given the partisan background of its leading officers, CTCL proceeded to distribute Zuckerberg’s funds to left-leaning counties in battleground states. The vast majority of the money handed out by CTCL — especially in the early days of its largesse — went to counties that voted overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton in 2016. Some of the biggest recipients, in fact, were the very locales Plouffe had identified as the linchpins of the Democrat strategy in 2020.

Zuckerberg and CTCL left nothing to chance, however, writing detailed conditions into their grants that dictated exactly how elections were to be conducted, down to the number of ballot drop boxes and polling places. The Constitution gives state lawmakers sole authority for managing elections, but these grants put private interests firmly in control. [3]

Of course, we could keep going on and on about how the efforts of the media and big tech continued to work against Trump, but we will leave it at that.

If you believe that Russia stole the vote with a few milly in Facebook ads, this should probably be pretty alarming.

But it isn't if it is the result that you want, innit?

[1] https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/06/joe-biden-shatters-obamas-2008-popular-vote-record-by-four-million/
[2] https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/11/24/robert-epstein-google-shifted-a-minimum-of-6-million-votes-in-2020/
[3] https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/21/blackwell-the-greatest-electoral-heist-in-american-history/

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Nov 20
1 edit

@philokalia said
Whether the election was literally rigged and fraud was used is impossible to know. I do not think that there is enough transaprency, and there will likely not be any significant audit of the votes. The George "audit" was a mere recount.

That is not to say that there was necessarily fraud. There are persuasive arguments that Trump lost some ground with his usual consti ...[text shortened]... w.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/21/blackwell-the-greatest-electoral-heist-in-american-history/
The massive turnout is hardly surprising; the turnout in the 2018 midterms was the highest as a percentage of eligible voters in over a 100 years. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/19/18103110/2018-midterm-elections-turnout

Trump was an extremely polarizing figure who certainly got his voters out. He also managed to get the voters out who thought he was doing a poor job. Since the latter have outnumbered the former since the very start of his term (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html), it is hardly surprising that he was defeated.

S. Korea

Moves
26 Nov 20

If he was defeated, it was very narrowly, and it was only done on the backs of absolutely massive & unprecedented mobilization efforts to get every urban vote that they possibly could.

This is also why I think it is not impossible that there was voting fraud -- perahsp even likely.

Of course, great efforts are done to cover all of this. They have made it so that it is almost impossible to ascertain the truth behind whether or not ballot boxes were being stuffed because signature matching is not being taken into account in many of these states, and even if it was being taken into account, it would not preclude ballot stuffing being done in more conventional ways -- "community organizers" getting their teams to maximize turnout by registering people who moved away, the homeless, folks who have zero interest in voting, etc., and ensuring that ballots are cast in their names. How could such a thing be disproved? Who can track down these people?

It sounds vaguely like a conspiracy, but we have to remember that as much as 10% of the ballots cast Chicago primaries in the 1980s were fake (don't have the soruce at the moment), and in one case 100,000 fake ballots were cast in 1982 [1]. Even very recently, Philly politicians have been charged with ballot stuffing [2].

Why would it be absurd for Americans to be suspicious of the results? It is certainly not as absurd as the Russia, Russia, Russia narratives we heard for the first years of the Trump administration from the left.

The US has been experiencing intense regime cleavage for a while now, and it seems to be speeding up every year.

[1] https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/how_much_fraud_could_there_be.html
[2] https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/michael-myers-ex-philadelphia-congressman-known-for-abscam-scandal-is-charged-with-election-fraud/ar-BB176GRe

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
Not in the way you have been using the word "know" in these threads. You have been insisting on 100% certainty which is unobtainable by human efforts.
No, you have been insisting on 100% certainty which is unobtainable by human efforts. Nobody is capable of knowing an election is rigged until there is a recount to verify it. The only exception is the people who are doing the rigging.

When has hard proof of election rigging ever been found prior to a recount in world history? Has it ever happened?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Nov 20

@philokalia said
If he was defeated, it was very narrowly, and it was only done on the backs of absolutely massive & unprecedented mobilization efforts to get every urban vote that they possibly could.

This is also why I think it is not impossible that there was voting fraud -- perahsp even likely.

Of course, great efforts are done to cover all of this. They have made it so that it ...[text shortened]... yers-ex-philadelphia-congressman-known-for-abscam-scandal-is-charged-with-election-fraud/ar-BB176GRe
I'm not really interested in partisans telling me what "must" or "likely" happened. In order to invalidate an election based on fraud, actual evidence of widespread fraud must be submitted to courts AND that evidence must be sufficient to conclude that it had a reasonable chance to alter the results of the election. Of course, nothing of the sort has been done.

The election actually wasn't terribly close except for the ridiculous system we have in place. In the end, Biden will get at least 7 million and possibly more votes than Trump. This is a remarkable rejection of an incumbent President.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Nov 20

@metal-brain said
No, you have been insisting on 100% certainty which is unobtainable by human efforts. Nobody is capable of knowing an election is rigged until there is a recount to verify it. The only exception is the people who are doing the rigging.

When has hard proof of election rigging ever been found prior to a recount in world history? Has it ever happened?
As I have pointed out, the onus of proving election fraud is on the party claiming it. I don't need or claim 100% certainty that the election's results were valid; YOU and other Trump sympathizers need to present evidence that there was massive fraud on a scale that reasonably might have changed the result of the election. There is zero serious evidence of that.

Über-Nerd

Moves
26 Nov 20
3 edits

@philokalia said

That is not to say that there was necessarily fraud. There are persuasive arguments that Trump lost some ground with his usual consti ...[text shortened]... w.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/21/blackwell-the-greatest-electoral-heist-in-american-history/
In the absence of evidence, presume innocence.

Several investigations, both state and federal, have found no evidence. That's all on one side.

And on the other side, we hear Trump's allegations, but no evidence, just allegations. Trump is a known liar; he's been caught on camera lying so many times, it makes one's head spin. Now, who ya gonna believe?

The Democrats did not need to stuff ballot boxes. All they needed to do was show up. Isn't that obvious by now?

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
As I have pointed out, the onus of proving election fraud is on the party claiming it. I don't need or claim 100% certainty that the election's results were valid; YOU and other Trump sympathizers need to present evidence that there was massive fraud on a scale that reasonably might have changed the result of the election. There is zero serious evidence of that.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Nov 20

MB

Moves
26 Nov 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
"The number of actual fraud can be counted on one or two fingers."

What is your source of information?

Not that it would prove anything. You don't know. Nobody can without recounts. 20 states have not had recounts. That alone proves you wrong.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Nov 20

@Metal-Brain
I KNEW you would jump on that like the true troll you are.

YOU provide the fukking truth troll.

WE DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE WE KNOW THERE WAS ALMOST ZERO FRAUD.

If you want to prove otherwise it is up to YOU to do that not us.