1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 07:271 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Officials are investigating wonky election results in Antrim County in northern Michigan that could add a few thousand votes to the tallies for President Donald Trump and Republican Senate candidate John James.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/04/michigan-antrim-county-election-results-trump-biden-blue/6162541002/

Proper procedures are not ...[text shortened]... Nobody seems to want to report exactly what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdiD77Jbm2Q
    Officials are investigating wonky election results in Antrim County in northern Michigan that could add a few thousand votes to the tallies for President Donald Trump and Republican Senate candidate John James.

Take your evidence and your lawyers and tell it to the courts skippy. Whining about it to a bunch of chess players is not going to help your cause. 😉
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 07:37
    @mchill said

Take your evidence and your lawyers and tell it to the courts skippy. Whining about it to a bunch of chess players is not going to help your cause. 😉
    Trump is doing that. Not my fight. Why would I go to court for it?

You are going to be waiting a while for a Trump concession. It worked for Bush so apparently he thinks it is worth a shot. Whining about it to a bunch of chess players is not going to change that.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 07:46
    @metal-brain said
    Trump is doing that. Not my fight. Why would I go to court for it?

You are going to be waiting a while for a Trump concession. It worked for Bush so apparently he thinks it is worth a shot. Whining about it to a bunch of chess players is not going to change that.
    You are going to be waiting a while for a Trump concession.

I don't give a hoot about Trump's concession. Joe Biden is the President elect. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a tactics book to study. 🙂
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 07:53
    @no1marauder said
    You didn't establish anything.

It's hardly a surprise that in an election with something like 160 million votes cast, that there might be some instances of human error. In this case such error was quickly discovered and rectified and the error itself would have disadvantaged the party of the official who made it. Thus, it doesn't show anything of consequence; yeah hum ...[text shortened]... s example just shows that there were sufficient safeguards to account for and correct such mistakes.
    Here is an excerpt from the article I posted in my OP:

"In some precincts, but not all, Biden and other Democratic candidates had far more votes than normal, McMillin said.

"It just looked weird," he said. "Two-thirds of the townships looked really messed up."

The apparent discrepancy was striking enough that it drew the attention of not just McMillin, but Michigan journalists and other political observers who drew attention to the Antrim numbers on social media."

So there it is. They just noticed that could not be right. It wasn't a safeguard at all. If it was a more populated county perhaps it would not have been noticed unless the count error is always the same percentage of the population. Is it? If you don't know the answer to that question you are not informed enough to know what you are talking about.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 08:02
    @mchill said
    You are going to be waiting a while for a Trump concession.

I don't give a hoot about Trump's concession. Joe Biden is the President elect. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a tactics book to study. 🙂
    I suppose mandatory recounts are for nothing, just a waste of time and money. Take that to the courts.

A concession is required for Biden to win when recounts are mandatory for being so close. As of right now all you have is confidence that Biden will win. That seems likely, but odds don't make a winner. Recounts do, or lack of recounts. Bush v. Gore proved that.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 08:22
    @metal-brain said
    One word of truth is worth more than 1000 lies.

Human error should not result in thousands of false votes being stolen from one party and given to another. It should not be possible at all. Rational people who are unbiased understand that.

You could have the wisdom to ask how that is possible and why such a glitch is necessary, but why should a mechanic open the hoo ...[text shortened]... d not possibly be correct again? Remind me. Why was it obvious the vote could not possibly be right?
    Really. You cough up the OSCE on Venezuela as your proof that objective election monitoring doesn’t work (in one instance).

The OSCE did not monitor the Venezuela election!

Everything you scream is tainted with untruths, lies and moronity.

The objective observers have found nothing untowards, except trump’s own bloody interference trying to undermine the general democratic proces!
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 08:431 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Really. You cough up the OSCE on Venezuela as your proof that objective election monitoring doesn’t work (in one instance).

The OSCE did not monitor the Venezuela election!

Everything you scream is tainted with untruths, lies and moronity.

The objective observers have found nothing untowards, except trump’s own bloody interference trying to undermine the general democratic proces!
    I never said OSCE monitored the Venezuela election. You are doing the lying.

I also never claimed objective election monitoring doesn’t work. That is another lie. I simply pointed out a discrepancy and asked you to explain it which you failed to do.

Are international election observers honest or not? Is your government lying or is Carter the liar? Carter said Venezuela had the best elections in the world in 2012 when my government claimed Chavez was not democratically elected. They can't both be right. That is obvious.

edit: You also evaded my question about Bolivia. Why the double standard?
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 08:532 edits
    @metal-brain said
    I never said OSCE monitored the Venezuela election. You are doing the lying.

I also never claimed objective election monitoring doesn’t work. That is another lie. I simply pointed out a discrepancy and asked you to explain it which you failed to do.

Are international election observers honest or not? Is your government lying or is Carter the liar? Carter said Venez ...[text shortened]... right. That is obvious.

edit: You also evaded my question about Bolivia. Why the double standard?
    Which discrepency did I fail to point out.
    You discredited my post in the OSCE. I replied to that. Now you’re saying something else again.

The 2012 election in Venezeula? You were on about the 2019 election. Or so I thought.
    In 2012 the Venezualian elections were deemed fair. And the US congradulated the winner.

Your link about the Dutch government is about the 2019 election.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 09:10
    @shavixmir said
    Which discrepency did I fail to point out.
    You discredited my post in the OSCE. I replied to that. Now you’re saying something else again.

The 2012 election in Venezeula? You were on about the 2019 election. Or so I thought.
    In 2012 the Venezualian elections were deemed fair. And the US congradulated the winner.

Your link about the Dutch government is about the 2019 election.
    Both.

YouTube

"In 2012 the Venezualian elections were deemed fair. And the US congradulated the winner."

What is your source of information? Here is mine. Are you lying again?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/western-media-calls-hugo-chavez-a-dictator-while-endorsing-a-real-dictator-in-saudi-arabia/5617252

You are still evading my question about Bolivia? Why the double standard?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/2019-bolivian-precedent-justifies-trump-accusations-fraud/5728716
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 09:41
    @metal-brain said
    Both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Dmt2_QioI

"In 2012 the Venezualian elections were deemed fair. And the US congradulated the winner."

What is your source of information? Here is mine. Are you lying again?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/western-media-calls-hugo-chavez-a-dictator-while-endorsing-a-real-dictator-in-saudi-arabia/5617252

You are still evad ...[text shortened]...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/2019-bolivian-precedent-justifies-trump-accusations-fraud/5728716
    Sorry.
    In every thread you post you are constantly debunked by everyone.

And it is never enough. And people just get sucked into a repetitive circle of misinformation, lying and paranoid delusions of conspiracies.

And I’ve had it.
    Spew away as you please.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 13:00
    @shavixmir said
    Sorry.
    In every thread you post you are constantly debunked by everyone.

And it is never enough. And people just get sucked into a repetitive circle of misinformation, lying and paranoid delusions of conspiracies.

And I’ve had it.
    Spew away as you please.
    LOL!!!!

You are constantly lying because I proved you wrong so many times. Can't you debate without lying over and over again? People on here do notice the lying.

Any more lies you care to tell? 😆
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 16:51
    Biden wanted Bolivia to be held to a different standard than the USA for his own interests. Clear hypocrisy!

13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 18:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 18:52
    @earl-of-trumps said
    you lied in every other sentence.

Trump never spread disinformation
    Russia never spread disinformation (it was true info)
    Hilary - with the aid of Russian GRU agent, spread disinformation

Kev, you make a great disinformation disseminator.
    And you just lied in every one of yours earl but then practice makes perfect I guess.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 19:34

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree