Vaccine and women

Vaccine and women

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
28 Apr 21

Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines - as several claim it has also messed up their monthly cycle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9446907/Some-women-report-heavier-painful-PERIODS-getting-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Have any women on this forum experienced any of these oddities? Have any non-vaccinated people gotten sick after being around vaccinated people?

rain

Moves
28 Apr 21
2 edits

There aren't that many women on this forum, and only one I know of young enough (Suzianne) to still have a cycle.

My wife got the vaccine and hasn't experienced any changes to her period.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
28 Apr 21

@metal-brain said
Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines - as several claim it has also messed up their monthly cycle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9446907/Some-women-report-heavier-painful-PERIODS-getting-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Have any women on this forum experienced any of these oddities? Have any non-vaccinated people gotten sick after being around vaccinated people?
Have any women on this forum experienced any of these oddities?

Bruce (Catlin) Jenner is experiencing cramps. I hope it doesn't damage his (or her) chances to make California Republican again. 😏

D

Moves
28 Apr 21

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
29 Apr 21

@mchill said
Have any women on this forum experienced any of these oddities?

Bruce (Catlin) Jenner is experiencing cramps. I hope it doesn't damage his (or her) chances to make California Republican again. 😏
Very politically incorrect of you, mchill.

I'm shocked!

😉

D

Moves
29 Apr 21

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
29 Apr 21
1 edit

@sh76 said
Very politically incorrect of you, mchill.

I'm shocked!

😉
Yes indeed. Must review sensitivity training literature. 😕

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
29 Apr 21

I don’t trust anything tuat can bleed for 5 days and still live.

- South Park teacher -

Moves
29 Apr 21

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Predator"

MB

Moves
30 Apr 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What about your unvaccinated women friends and others that you have been in contact with? Did you touch any dogs that got sick?

Have you been on the science forum lately? I posted something about "self spreading vaccines".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 21

@vivify said
There aren't that many women on this forum, and only one I know of young enough (Suzianne) to still have a cycle.

My wife got the vaccine and hasn't experienced any changes to her period.
Nope, no changes here either, not that it's anyone's business.

D

Moves
30 Apr 21

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Apr 21

@metal-brain said
What about your unvaccinated women friends and others that you have been in contact with? Did you touch any dogs that got sick?

Have you been on the science forum lately? I posted something about "self spreading vaccines".
You are venturing into hysteria.

Get a grip man.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
30 Apr 21

@metal-brain said

That must be quite weird, an anti science conspiracy theorist trying to prove a scientific point in a science forum.
Do they strap a rubber ball in your mouth and take turns with you?

MB

Moves
30 Apr 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
mikvahs? Huh?